Page 11 of 95 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 943

Thread: Many Dead in New Zealand Mosque Shooting

  1. #101
    Woke AF
    truthatallcost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,130

    Re: Many Dead in New Zealand Mosque Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Nobody is pinning anything on anybody. Everything I stated was a fact. He asked people to follow PDD. PDD has done everything I said. PDD lost his contract with Disney for his anti-Semitism.

    Absolutely nobody is surprised you'd come out swinging for these boys. Your last sentence is moronic. Can't be rich and racist at the same time? That your argument?

    Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.
    You don't have any perspective beyond what some faceless reporter writes about a given subject. But because they mirror your ideology back to you, their failed journalism attempt is good enough for you.

    Pew Die Pie is more influential than than any icon you admire. This bothers you.
    You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

  2. #102
    Sage
    Geoist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    12,813

    Re: Many Dead in New Zealand Mosque Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by DH Kirkwood View Post
    Unfortunately, I rarely use Facebook
    Not unfortunate at all.
    "Men did not make the earth ... it is the value of the improvement only, and not the earth itself, that is individual property... Every proprietor owes to the community a ground rent for the land which he holds." -- Thomas Paine, Agrarian Justice
    http://www.wealthandwant.com/

  3. #103
    Woke AF
    truthatallcost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,130

    Re: Many Dead in New Zealand Mosque Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by yankintx View Post
    It certainly looks like these were Right wing nut jobs. They have taken Islamicphobia to the next level. It is all over the news here in Saudi Arabia. Friday is the Muslim holy day, these Righties knew what they were doing, disgusting.
    Why is bodi not commenting? Bodi, where arrrre you??
    You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

  4. #104
    Student
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    238

    Re: Many Dead in New Zealand Mosque Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    "My money is on him being a white supremacist concerned about white genocide", you said earlier. Are you already distancing yourself from your prediction?

    And where's the concern for his mental health? Remember the popular theory amongst liberals and neocons that said Islamic terrorists were not really Muslims at all, but rather mentally ill individuals who deserved to have their complex histories and lives disected for clues of mental illness. The Pulse Nightclub shooter was thus not a true religious extremist, but rather someone failed by our inability to integrate him, the Bastille Day terrorist was not a 'real' Muslim, just a troubled man who needs lots of sympathy, and perhaps a cup of hot coco.
    One of the shooters livestreamed 18 minutes of his attack on Facebook Live, where he identified himself as 28-year-old Australia-born Brenton Tarrant.[17] Prior to the shooting, he posted a manifesto titled "The Great Replacement" (a reference to the white genocide conspiracy theory and its French variant) on the image board 8chan outlining his attack and identifying as a "Ethno-nationalist Eco-fascist" taking inspiration from British Union of Fascists leader Oswald Mosley.[18] The shooter's Twitter account, which has since been suspended, showed firearms with the neo-Nazi symbol Black Sun and the Fourteen Words (which appeared in the manifesto), as well as xenophobic messages scrawled on them
    Source: Christchurch mosque shootings - Wikipedia

    I'm sorry, but I have sympathy for the victims of the attack, not scum of the earth fascists who perpetrated a terrorist attack to further message and agenda in an otherwise peaceful country. The Right should condemn this White Genocide and Replacement Theory nonsense, weed out the fascists from among your ranks.

  5. #105
    Guru
    Keridan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,774

    Re: Many Dead in New Zealand Mosque Shooting

    The stuff on this thread is disgusting. At least some of it is.

    There are many people on here who simply want to acknowledge that this is one of the most disgusting acts we've ever seen. It's horrible. People are dead because some sickos got control of a situation in a normally peaceful country and killed tons of innocents. It's horrific. Advertising based on their acts is horrific.

    Most people on both sides are in simple agreement here. We are horrified and I've seen people who I would consider hardcore party members (either side) drop all politics and realize this is something to be lamented.

    Then there are disgusting members of society who have tried to turn this into some sort of political win (I'm looking at you, Hatuey, even if I get punished by mods for saying this). What kind of disturbed failure of a human wants to pretend these are normal members of the opposing party and even human beings. This is disgusting. You only matter enough to mention on such an important thread because of your failure to show a sign of humanity.

    All this aside, my laments join those of most of this board. This is one of the sickest things I have seen. I would like to see fewer details and cheap advertisement, but I'm less worried about that than the completely unnecessary loss of human life and innocent people suffering. I'm proud so many members have set aside the BS and joined together in our hopes that this kind of thing never happens again.

    My wish is that we somehow find a way to identify and correct the broken people who would ever think something like this was their best course of action. Whatever form that takes. My sympathies to the families of those who have suffered such a loss here.
    Omniscience just sucks without omnipotence!


    Support Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez!

  6. #106
    Woke AF
    truthatallcost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,130

    Re: Many Dead in New Zealand Mosque Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueScotsman View Post
    One of the shooters livestreamed 18 minutes of his attack on Facebook Live, where he identified himself as 28-year-old Australia-born Brenton Tarrant.[17] Prior to the shooting, he posted a manifesto titled "The Great Replacement" (a reference to the white genocide conspiracy theory and its French variant) on the image board 8chan outlining his attack and identifying as a "Ethno-nationalist Eco-fascist" taking inspiration from British Union of Fascists leader Oswald Mosley.[18] The shooter's Twitter account, which has since been suspended, showed firearms with the neo-Nazi symbol Black Sun and the Fourteen Words (which appeared in the manifesto), as well as xenophobic messages scrawled on them
    Source: Christchurch mosque shootings - Wikipedia

    I'm sorry, but I have sympathy for the victims of the attack, not scum of the earth fascists who perpetrated a terrorist attack to further message and agenda in an otherwise peaceful country. The Right should condemn this White Genocide and Replacement Theory nonsense, weed out the fascists from among your ranks.
    You skipped right past the very first paragraph:

    This article documents a current event. Information may change rapidly as the event progresses, and initial news reports may be unreliable. The last updates to this article may not reflect the most current information. Please feel free to improve this article or discuss changes on the talk page.

    Oh well....screw white people!
    You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

  7. #107
    Sage
    Tigerace117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    22,115

    Re: Many Dead in New Zealand Mosque Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphcdp View Post
    And who is ultimately responsible for this latest carnage but the US/UK/Australia/Canada/New Zealand/... for their illegal invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan based on the usual western lies.
    What a delusional load of crap.

    Id say what you could go do, but Im not feeling like getting points today.

  8. #108
    Sage
    Tigerace117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    22,115

    Re: Many Dead in New Zealand Mosque Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    You skipped right past the very first paragraph:

    This article documents a current event. Information may change rapidly as the event progresses, and initial news reports may be unreliable. The last updates to this article may not reflect the most current information. Please feel free to improve this article or discuss changes on the talk page.

    Oh well....screw white people!
    Only someone like you could take a story about people being brutally murdered at their place of worship and turn it into a screed about how you think white people are the real victims

  9. #109
    Student
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    238

    Re: Many Dead in New Zealand Mosque Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    You skipped right past the very first paragraph:

    This article documents a current event. Information may change rapidly as the event progresses, and initial news reports may be unreliable. The last updates to this article may not reflect the most current information. Please feel free to improve this article or discuss changes on the talk page.

    Oh well....screw white people!
    So sad, you seem bothered by reality.

    Here is the source of the information about the manifesto.
    Christchurch mosque shooting: Gunman posts manifesto detailing reasons for attack

    The FACT of the matter is he was a white nationalist fascist, who on the basis of their ideology committed terrorism.

  10. #110
    Student
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    238

    Re: Many Dead in New Zealand Mosque Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerace117 View Post
    Only someone like you could take a story about people being brutally murdered at their place of worship and turn it into a screed about how you think white people are the real victims
    Truth at all costs, what a joke.

Page 11 of 95 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •