Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 266

Thread: Schiff: Trump should probably be indicted when he leaves office

  1. #21
    Guru
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    4,595

    Re: Schiff: Trump should probably be indicted when he leaves office

    Quote Originally Posted by JacksinPA View Post
    Schiff: Trump should probably be indicted when he leaves office | TheHill

    House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) said Tuesday that President Trump should probably be indicted once he leaves the White House for his alleged role in campaign finance law violations and bank fraud.

    Trump's former personal attorney, Michael Cohen, pleaded guilty last year to multiple crimes he says he carried out at Trump's behest, though most legal experts agree that a sitting president cannot be indicted.
    ==================================
    If he gets reelected, he may be able to avoid this via the statute of limitations But if he loses next year, all bets are off.
    How ****ed up is that?

    Pretty sad since we were taught that no one is above the law when in fact, some are.

    Miserable bitch should be in jail with Cohen, Manafort, the nut case with Nixon on his back and his Russian buddies, if they can get them back here.
    The more I get to know people the more I realize why Noah only let animals on the boat.

  2. #22
    Sage
    Vern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    10,615

    Re: Schiff: Trump should probably be indicted when he leaves office

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    Canceled checks mean nothing if there is no crime.
    er uh MC, Cohen is going to jail and the payoffs to Stormy is one of the crimes putting him there. You really are having a hard time with facts. Oh yea, you're fact resistant.

    NEWS FLASH!!! TRUMP SAYS OBAMA IS A CITIZEN!! (he said that 2 1/2 years ago, btw)
    does this mean we should ignore trump's statements the 7 years before that? Or people like you who believed the unsupported nonsense? and don't forget you're literally whining about "unsupported nonsense". and what makes your whining so funny is that Cohen's evidence is neither unsupported nor nonsense. But again, you're fact resistant.

    Wait...the Steele dossier was a PREDICTION??? That's news. So, you mean the FBI acquired a FISA warrant based on a PREDICTION??? Now THAT'S some top-notch police work there, isn't it.
    poor MC, the facts must be breaking through your "resistance" because you're really starting to reach for any string of words to make the mean ole facts go away. The steele dossier was intel that correctly predicted that Russia was behind the hacks and correctly predicted trump's actions regarding Ukraine and attacking Nato. And again, that's evidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredUSN View Post
    and I turn down more work than I accept to avoid hiring Americans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Planar View Post
    What proof is there Qaddafi ordered or financed that bombing? ......Qaddafi had the integrity to fight with his military. I don't believe he used terrorists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You claim the economy was destroyed when Bush left office

  3. #23
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    41,193

    Re: Schiff: Trump should probably be indicted when he leaves office

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    er uh MC, Cohen is going to jail and the payoffs to Stormy is one of the crimes putting him there. You really are having a hard time with facts. Oh yea, you're fact resistant.
    Take Trump to court. See if he pleads guilty. LOL!! He won't. Then the prosecutor will HAVE to prove that a crime had been committed...something that wasn't done with Cohen.

    No crime...your "evidence" is useless.

    does this mean we should ignore trump's statements the 7 years before that? Or people like you who believed the unsupported nonsense? and don't forget you're literally whining about "unsupported nonsense". and what makes your whining so funny is that Cohen's evidence is neither unsupported nor nonsense. But again, you're fact resistant.
    Dude...the past is past.

    Dismissed.

    poor MC, the facts must be breaking through your "resistance" because you're really starting to reach for any string of words to make the mean ole facts go away. The steele dossier was intel that correctly predicted that Russia was behind the hacks and correctly predicted trump's actions regarding Ukraine and attacking Nato. And again, that's evidence.
    LOL!!

    Hell, I could have predicted Trump's actions regarding Ukraine and NATO. He never made a secret of what he thought about those topics. If that's all you got out of the Steele Dossier...well, as we know, you have nothing. BTW, Obama said the Russians were behind the hacks BEFORE Steele did. Looks like he was just "predicting" something that we already knew.

    Look. I fully understand you hate Trump. I fully understand you'll trot out the same kind of unsupported nonsense that Schiffty does. Heck, it's all you got. But don't think you can justify ANYTHING with this nonsense. It just ain't gonna happen.

    So, if you don't have anything substantive, I'll leave you to your hatred.

    Moving on...
    TANSTAAFL

    Liberal turned conservative David Mamet famously said: In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

  4. #24
    Heading North
    Roadvirus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    10,378

    Re: Schiff: Trump should probably be indicted when he leaves office

    Shiftless thinks he's Archibald Cox, but in reality he's Bozo the Clown.

  5. #25
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    28,989

    Re: Schiff: Trump should probably be indicted when he leaves office

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    What, from your point of view, is the purpose of instigating impeachment if it's guaranteed that Republican Senators would never agree to remove him from office?
    If there's a crime then I can't imagine that Republicans will let it stand. They'll vote to impeach if there's a verifiable crime....unless you think Republicans will just ignore criminal acts.

  6. #26
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Over the edge...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,057

    Re: Schiff: Trump should probably be indicted when he leaves office

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadvirus View Post
    Shiftless thinks he's Archibald Cox, but in reality he's Bozo the Clown.
    and your playground name calling makes you what?
    Oh never mind it must be I who does not recognize conservative virtue and intellect...

  7. #27
    Heading North
    Roadvirus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    10,378

    Re: Schiff: Trump should probably be indicted when he leaves office

    Quote Originally Posted by prometeus View Post
    and your playground name calling makes you what?
    And where do YOU stand on "playground names" such as "tRump" and anything including the word "Orange" to describe Trump?

  8. #28
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Over the edge...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,057

    Re: Schiff: Trump should probably be indicted when he leaves office

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadvirus View Post
    And where do YOU stand on "playground names" such as "tRump" and anything including the word "Orange" to describe Trump?
    Can you cite a single instance where I used such?

  9. #29
    Educator MauiMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Washington, Minnesota, Hawaii
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    738

    Re: Schiff: Trump should probably be indicted when he leaves office

    Yes, he should proudly be indicted as soon as the next president is sworn in.

  10. #30
    Respected on both sides

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,566

    Re: Schiff: Trump should probably be indicted when he leaves office

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    If there's a crime then I can't imagine that Republicans will let it stand. They'll vote to impeach if there's a verifiable crime....unless you think Republicans will just ignore criminal acts.
    They just did ignore a crime, so what makes you think they won’t ignore the next?

    How long did you expect us to keep trying to kick your football?

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •