Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 222

Thread: NYT: Manafort Found to Have Lied to Prosecutors While Under a Cooperation Agreement

  1. #201
    Professor MauiMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Washington, Minnesota, Hawaii
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    1,648

    Re: NYT: Manafort Found to Have Lied to Prosecutors While Under a Cooperation Agreement

    Quote Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
    We know part of it. "Russia, if you're listening, find the 30,000 Hillary emails." The next day they/she was hacked as Stone said.
    Coincidental. Trump could have been their stooge.
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

  2. #202
    Professor MauiMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Washington, Minnesota, Hawaii
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    1,648

    Re: NYT: Manafort Found to Have Lied to Prosecutors While Under a Cooperation Agreement

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    It's curious that, off the top of your head, you can't think of a single instance of a Trump associate being honest with regards to Russia. Of all the documented and public comments that Trump associates have made, they've all been false. That's what we in the business call "a warning sign."

    What is an innocent explanation for why literally all of the public, documented statements by Trump associates have been false?
    Hereís one: Trump is stupid and they manipulated him with abandon.
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

  3. #203
    Professor MauiMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Washington, Minnesota, Hawaii
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    1,648

    Re: NYT: Manafort Found to Have Lied to Prosecutors While Under a Cooperation Agreement

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil Jones View Post
    The collusion was between leftists idiots who lied about Trump.
    I think you meant to say rightist idiots who lied. Manafort, Gates, Flynn, Papadapolous, Cohen, Stone...?
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

  4. #204
    Professor MauiMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Washington, Minnesota, Hawaii
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    1,648

    Re: NYT: Manafort Found to Have Lied to Prosecutors While Under a Cooperation Agreement

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Please provide the verifiable evidence of this claim of alleged fact.

    He wonít give you any. Just expect more rightist effluvium. Thatís all heís got.
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

  5. #205
    Professor MauiMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Washington, Minnesota, Hawaii
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    1,648

    Re: NYT: Manafort Found to Have Lied to Prosecutors While Under a Cooperation Agreement

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil Jones View Post
    I have read articles in the last couple of days that admit that even Democrats find no evidence of Russia collusion

    On InfoWars?
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

  6. #206
    Professor MauiMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Washington, Minnesota, Hawaii
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    1,648

    Re: NYT: Manafort Found to Have Lied to Prosecutors While Under a Cooperation Agreement

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    This site is devoted to DEBATE. It is not devoted to Pompous Personal Pontifications.

    Thank you for showing that you are woefully impotent to back up your statements with any evidence.
    Thank you! Letís move on.
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

  7. #207
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    north carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,690

    Re: NYT: Manafort Found to Have Lied to Prosecutors While Under a Cooperation Agreement

    Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Kid View Post
    And we now know that you have been filling up your head with a bunch of conspiracy/deep state hallucinatory nonsense.
    I cannot help those who refuse to do honest research in order to either be informed of the facts or to successfully prove the positions wrong which they claim are wrong.

  8. #208
    Professor MauiMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Washington, Minnesota, Hawaii
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    1,648

    Re: NYT: Manafort Found to Have Lied to Prosecutors While Under a Cooperation Agreement

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    I think that poster believes we are as stupid as Trump supporters are, and so he posts lies hoping we will believe them, as he believes Trump's lies.

    Jim Jones never had it this easy.
    Yep. Itís called disinformation. Fodder for gullible people.
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

  9. #209
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    north carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,690

    Re: NYT: Manafort Found to Have Lied to Prosecutors While Under a Cooperation Agreement

    Quote Originally Posted by Praxas View Post
    Actually the only thing of "truth" in your entire tirade is that the DNC was definitely found to have a bias towards Hilary which has cost them dearly. Your only other lying comments have proven yourself to be in league with the Devil as I have proven in other posts. You are the Devils 4 star general.
    You claim what I said is not accurate and yet you offer no convincing facts to support that claim.

  10. #210
    Sage
    Atomic Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:32 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    8,053

    Re: NYT: Manafort Found to Have Lied to Prosecutors While Under a Cooperation Agreement

    Quote Originally Posted by MauiMan View Post
    Here’s one: Trump is stupid and they manipulated him with abandon.
    Naaah. I don't think so. I mean you know Trump is stupid. But, nobody could this stupid to not know what was actually going on here. There's likely a very good reason why Trump never has any other Americans with him to memorialize what is being said in his 'private' meetings with Putin.

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •