Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 428

Thread: Trump supporter attacks BBC cameraman at El Paso rally

  1. #231
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:44 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    6,103

    Re: Trump supporter attacks BBC cameraman at El Paso rally

    So who is this attacker? What's his name and where's he from and is he being charged?

    If the media can't answer all of these questions by now, I'm a bit suspicious.

  2. #232
    Guru

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,344

    Re: Trump supporter attacks BBC cameraman at El Paso rally

    Quote Originally Posted by noonereal View Post
    Indeed, they are, we agree.

    I don't see how anyone can try to be part of an evil enterprise and claim innocence.

    I only empower the evil, I am not guilty. Doesn't cut it.
    What Evil Enterprise, what am I claiming innocence.

    1) I voted for Trump I own that VOTE. I he is found GUILT of any crime in the court of law, I will accept it.
    2) I voted Based on Policies NOT person. HRC was no less of scumbag as Trump but I agreed on Trump PURELY on his policies.
    3) Trump has NOT violated ANY Constitutional laws at this point. Any policies that may have, have already been appealed by the Courts (PROPER CHECKS and Balances)
    4) I Own my VOTE purely on Policies. If trump is GUILT of any crime I will conceded that my VOTE was BAD on trump, BUT I will NOT change my Voting style BASED On policies that I agree.
    5) You Ridiculous. classification of "Cult" , "Evil" Enterprise and I am not sure what the hell I am claiming innocence of.

    BUT by your insinuation then.... The next time I go to the Polling booth, I MUST disregard politics. I must disregard the DUTIES of the President to Protect, defend the Constitution and its people , enforce existing laws and propose new laws. I SHOULD only vote on a person's perceived credibility and morals REGARDLESS if I completely disagree with their policies and intent to lead the US in X direction.


    You have shown your ignorance and this will be my last response to you as you are either trolling me or seriously lack the intelligence to understand the reason of voting. It is NOT a popularity contest it is to designate someone to do a job based on their policy and fulfil the will of the people. TRUMP is a SCUMBAG... but if he can follow threw with his policies that is why I voted for him. Read the POTUS job description has nothing about being moral or not banging pornstars... Its about policies and duties to the American people.
    Treat all firearms as if they are loaded
    Do not point the firearm at anything you dont intend to destroy
    keep your finger off the trigger until ready to fire
    be precise of your target and beyond

  3. #233
    Sage
    HenryChinaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Chitown
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    5,051

    Re: Trump supporter attacks BBC cameraman at El Paso rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Acadia View Post
    So who is this attacker? What's his name and where's he from and is he being charged?

    If the media can't answer all of these questions by now, I'm a bit suspicious.
    Why? Are Trump supporters somehow above violence?
    Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can sit in a boat, drinking beer all day while you fool around with his Woman.

  4. #234
    HoHoHo
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    52,582

    Re: Trump supporter attacks BBC cameraman at El Paso rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony60 View Post
    No, I don't. Anyone assaulting anyone else is responsible for their own actions.
    So you agree Bernie never incited anyone.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  5. #235
    Guru
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:08 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    3,253

    Re: Trump supporter attacks BBC cameraman at El Paso rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Exactice View Post
    What Evil Enterprise, what am I claiming innocence.

    1) I voted for Trump I own that VOTE. I he is found GUILT of any crime in the court of law, I will accept it.
    2) I voted Based on Policies NOT person. HRC was no less of scumbag as Trump but I agreed on Trump PURELY on his policies.
    3) Trump has NOT violated ANY Constitutional laws at this point. Any policies that may have, have already been appealed by the Courts (PROPER CHECKS and Balances)
    4) I Own my VOTE purely on Policies. If trump is GUILT of any crime I will conceded that my VOTE was BAD on trump, BUT I will NOT change my Voting style BASED On policies that I agree.
    5) You Ridiculous. classification of "Cult" , "Evil" Enterprise and I am not sure what the hell I am claiming innocence of.

    BUT by your insinuation then.... The next time I go to the Polling booth, I MUST disregard politics. I must disregard the DUTIES of the President to Protect, defend the Constitution and its people , enforce existing laws and propose new laws. I SHOULD only vote on a person's perceived credibility and morals REGARDLESS if I completely disagree with their policies and intent to lead the US in X direction.


    You have shown your ignorance and this will be my last response to you as you are either trolling me or seriously lack the intelligence to understand the reason of voting. It is NOT a popularity contest it is to designate someone to do a job based on their policy and fulfil the will of the people. TRUMP is a SCUMBAG... but if he can follow threw with his policies that is why I voted for him. Read the POTUS job description has nothing about being moral or not banging pornstars... Its about policies and duties to the American people.
    It is OK to have voted for Trump, it is OK to be a conservative, It is OK to be a libertarian, It is OK to be a liberal, a socialist a republican a democrat. It is not OK to support Trump today. We know for sure he is pure evil and dangerous to our country today. You can't hold up a curtain to hide behind "he's not convicted"bull****.

    All you are doing is making excuses for inexcusable behaviors.

    If you are a TRump supporter today, you are on the dark side. This is just the way it is. I just have the balls to say it. We all know it.
    Trump is president because folks cant stand those they were brought up to look down on having passed them.

  6. #236
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:44 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    6,103

    Re: Trump supporter attacks BBC cameraman at El Paso rally

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Why? Are Trump supporters somehow above violence?
    Are you scared of finding out the truth? I'm not.

  7. #237
    Sage
    HenryChinaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Chitown
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    5,051

    Re: Trump supporter attacks BBC cameraman at El Paso rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Acadia View Post
    Are you scared of finding out the truth? I'm not.
    You dodged my question.
    Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can sit in a boat, drinking beer all day while you fool around with his Woman.

  8. #238
    Student
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Last Seen
    02-15-19 @ 05:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    159

    Re: Trump supporter attacks BBC cameraman at El Paso rally

    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post


    It's an older video so maybe someone has time to find an updated version.
    Sure, here's some updated versions:



  9. #239
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:44 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    6,103

    Re: Trump supporter attacks BBC cameraman at El Paso rally

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    You dodged my question.
    Do you take it for fact that the hispanic man, who committed the assault, wearing a new-with-tag MAGA hat, is a Trump supporter?

    I don't.

    I think it's rather curious that this "violent" attack didn't result in an arrest, a mug shot and release of the perp's identity. Somehow, he just disappeared in a world full of cameras, phones and social media.

    Hmm...odd.

  10. #240
    HoHoHo
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    52,582

    Re: Trump supporter attacks BBC cameraman at El Paso rally

    Anyone else remember all the panty tinkling by the citizens of Trump Fan Nation when Acosta "hit" the WH intern? Which people with a brain know was not a hit, but that's besides the point.

    But when one of the MAGAs hits a reporter, it's no biggie.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •