Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 287

Thread: Papadopoulos role in Trump campaign appears extensive in undisclosed documents: report

  1. #1
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    20,615

    Papadopoulos role in Trump campaign appears extensive in undisclosed documents: report

    https://www.debatepolitics.com/newth...newthread&f=23

    Documents obtained by the Times show that Papadopoulos was instrumental in setting up a meeting between then-candidate Donald Trump and Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, and coordinated directly with later-ousted White House chief strategist Stephen Bannon in setting up the meeting and arranging talking points.

    Other documents show that Papadopoulos, then a member of the Trump campaign's fledgling foreign policy team, also met on behalf of the campaign with officials from the Israeli and Australian embassies. At least one conversation with a top Australian diplomat may have led to the FBI investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, the Times reported.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/30/u...T.nav=top-news

    WASHINGTON — During a night of heavy drinking at an upscale London bar in May 2016, George Papadopoulos, a young foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign, made a startling revelation to Australia’s top diplomat in Britain: Russia had political dirt on Hillary Clinton.

    About three weeks earlier, Mr. Papadopoulos had been told that Moscow had thousands of emails that would embarrass Mrs. Clinton, apparently stolen in an effort to try to damage her campaign.
    Could be another fountain of information, including who was briefed on what within the Trump inner circle
    I would say he is definitely not a coffee boy as the WH tried to paint him as.

    And this appears to be what drove the FBI to opening an investigation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    The damage to the black community from all this will be devastating.Not only on public perception and reputation, but cops simply won't want to police these neighborhoods anymore.
    Fear the Comey

  2. #2
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:30 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    95,328

    Re: Papadopoulos role in Trump campaign appears extensive in undisclosed documents: report

    but ..... but .... but .... but ... I thought Georgie only knew how to get coffee?
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  3. #3
    Washed up prof. bowler
    Winston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,947

    Re: Papadopoulos role in Trump campaign appears extensive in undisclosed documents: report

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    https://www.debatepolitics.com/newth...newthread&f=23



    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/30/u...T.nav=top-news



    Could be another fountain of information, including who was briefed on what within the Trump inner circle
    I would say he is definitely not a coffee boy as the WH tried to paint him as.

    And this appears to be what drove the FBI to opening an investigation.
    fake news, nothingburger, so what, everyone does opposition research, he doesn't even work in the White House anymore, Peter Strzok, the Clinton Foundation, Democrats paid for the dossier, Obama is a cocaine smuggler, and Democrats are really, really, really, *gasping for air........ evuuuuuuuhhhhhhLLLrggggggghhhh.... precious
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac77 View Post
    It could add fuel to the leftwing attacks on cops that was started by obama when he was president
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    The headline says he resigned, however, he was essentially fired. Michael Bolton needs to bring in his people.

  4. #4
    Formerly ModerateGOP
    NeverTrumpGOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    13,539
    Blog Entries
    27

    Re: Papadopoulos role in Trump campaign appears extensive in undisclosed documents: report

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    https://www.debatepolitics.com/newth...newthread&f=23



    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/30/u...T.nav=top-news



    Could be another fountain of information, including who was briefed on what within the Trump inner circle
    I would say he is definitely not a coffee boy as the WH tried to paint him as.

    And this appears to be what drove the FBI to opening an investigation.
    The ghost is coming back to haunt. This is what happens when you hire people you don't know anything about!!!!!
    -There is always a tweet-


  5. #5
    Formerly ModerateGOP
    NeverTrumpGOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    13,539
    Blog Entries
    27

    Re: Papadopoulos role in Trump campaign appears extensive in undisclosed documents: report

    Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    fake news, nothingburger, so what, everyone does opposition research, he doesn't even work in the White House anymore, Peter Strzok, the Clinton Foundation, Democrats paid for the dossier, Obama is a cocaine smuggler, and Democrats are really, really, really, *gasping for air........ evuuuuuuuhhhhhhLLLrggggggghhhh.... precious
    Don't forget Sean Hannity likes to throw uranium plated footballs at his audience.
    -There is always a tweet-


  6. #6
    Washed up prof. bowler
    Winston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,947

    Re: Papadopoulos role in Trump campaign appears extensive in undisclosed documents: report

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverTrumpGOP View Post
    Don't forget Sean Hannity likes to throw uranium plated footballs at his audience.
    ah, yes... *ahem*

    Preciouses Uranium was solded to the Russianses, Democrats are the ones who solded the precious, to Putinsez!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac77 View Post
    It could add fuel to the leftwing attacks on cops that was started by obama when he was president
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    The headline says he resigned, however, he was essentially fired. Michael Bolton needs to bring in his people.

  7. #7
    Formerly ModerateGOP
    NeverTrumpGOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    13,539
    Blog Entries
    27

    Re: Papadopoulos role in Trump campaign appears extensive in undisclosed documents: report

    Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    ah, yes... *ahem*

    Preciouses Uranium was solded to the Russianses, Democrats are the ones who solded the precious, to Putinsez!
    You might like gollum trump on twitter. He literally does this to Trump tweets.
    -There is always a tweet-


  8. #8
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    20,615

    Re: Papadopoulos role in Trump campaign appears extensive in undisclosed documents: report

    Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    fake news, nothingburger, so what, everyone does opposition research, he doesn't even work in the White House anymore, Peter Strzok, the Clinton Foundation, Democrats paid for the dossier, Obama is a cocaine smuggler, and Democrats are really, really, really, *gasping for air........ evuuuuuuuhhhhhhLLLrggggggghhhh.... precious
    He will be another, oh excuse me, he has been a gold mine for Mueller. With this little tidbit, his charge laid in late July, and surprise plea deal in Dec., I imagine that made many sweat much more than we knew at that time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    The damage to the black community from all this will be devastating.Not only on public perception and reputation, but cops simply won't want to police these neighborhoods anymore.
    Fear the Comey

  9. #9
    Washed up prof. bowler
    Winston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,947

    Re: Papadopoulos role in Trump campaign appears extensive in undisclosed documents: report

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverTrumpGOP View Post
    You might like gollum trump on twitter. He literally does this to Trump tweets.
    LOL.

    That's funny as hell. I am on Twitter but, I hardly ever go on anymore. I was active during election season, but, I gave up on it. Twitter to me is like a closet, where once you open the door, people are just howling and gnashing and convulsing, and I just leave the door closed most of the time, lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac77 View Post
    It could add fuel to the leftwing attacks on cops that was started by obama when he was president
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    The headline says he resigned, however, he was essentially fired. Michael Bolton needs to bring in his people.

  10. #10
    Formerly ModerateGOP
    NeverTrumpGOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    13,539
    Blog Entries
    27

    Re: Papadopoulos role in Trump campaign appears extensive in undisclosed documents: report

    Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    LOL.

    That's funny as hell. I am on Twitter but, I hardly ever go on anymore. I was active during election season, but, I gave up on it. Twitter to me is like a closet, where once you open the door, people are just howling and gnashing and convulsing, and I just leave the door closed most of the time, lol!
    Gollum Trump appears first on my twitter feed then donald. I like comparing the tweets and then posts donald's here. Not all the time, just the stupid ones. I use twitter to track bitcoin, and TV shows that's it! Gollum Trump is nice comic relief.
    -There is always a tweet-


Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •