Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 287

Thread: Papadopoulos role in Trump campaign appears extensive in undisclosed documents: report

  1. #11
    Guru MovingPictures's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    2,854
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Papadopoulos role in Trump campaign appears extensive in undisclosed documents: report

    My question is: how much did Papadopoulos know in regards to Russia's activities in the election?

    You can be sure that whatever Papadopoulos knew, Trump knew too.

    There's no way he wasn't in the loop concerning political dirt on his allies. He's just like his son, he "loves it!" and will do anything he can to get it.

  2. #12
    Formerly ModerateGOP
    NeverTrumpGOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    13,694
    Blog Entries
    27

    Re: Papadopoulos role in Trump campaign appears extensive in undisclosed documents: report

    Quote Originally Posted by MovingPictures View Post
    My question is: how much did Papadopoulos know in regards to Russia's activities in the election?

    You can be sure that whatever Papadopoulos knew, Trump knew too.

    There's no way he wasn't in the loop concerning political dirt on his allies. He's just like his son, he "loves it!" and will do anything he can to get it.
    I always thought Papadopoulos was a manafort minion
    -"You’re a very busy guy who probably has a lot of other things to do."- Fox & Friends Co-Host Brian Kilmeade to Donald J. Trump 4/26/2018


  3. #13
    Washed up prof. bowler
    Winston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    8,002

    Re: Papadopoulos role in Trump campaign appears extensive in undisclosed documents: report

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    He will be another, oh excuse me, he has been a gold mine for Mueller. With this little tidbit, his charge laid in late July, and surprise plea deal in Dec., I imagine that made many sweat much more than we knew at that time.
    I think Trump's story falling apart, and them having to backtrack and backtrack and change stories, is an indicator that they did something fishy and Mueller is close to it. The time when Sessions denied all Russian contacts, then backpedaled when the public found out not only was there Russian contacts, but Sessions was in the room for a discussion involving Russian contacts. Then he magically recalled, even though, he can't recall ANYTHING, but, he recalled that he was in the room and he told Page(I think) "No, don't take that meeting and you are not officially part of the campaign."

    They're a bunch of liars! So, their credibility has been KO'd. When Trump denies Russian collusion 16 times to the NY times, everyone has a hard time believing them and he 'doth protest too much'
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac77 View Post
    It could add fuel to the leftwing attacks on cops that was started by obama when he was president
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    The headline says he resigned, however, he was essentially fired. Michael Bolton needs to bring in his people.

  4. #14
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    20,643

    Re: Papadopoulos role in Trump campaign appears extensive in undisclosed documents: report

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    https://www.debatepolitics.com/newth...newthread&f=23



    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/30/u...T.nav=top-news



    Could be another fountain of information, including who was briefed on what within the Trump inner circle
    I would say he is definitely not a coffee boy as the WH tried to paint him as.

    And this appears to be what drove the FBI to opening an investigation.
    Yeah?

    So what?

    Hillary is a bad person. She should be locked up although I am completely unclear as to the charge, but lock her up because Trump said so


    And this Greek guy was a nobody and it's all cooked up, and part of the the lies of the "Great worldwide conspiracy of libruls" dedicated to bringing down the greatest man ever..

    and libruls are stoopid
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

  5. #15
    A Little Bitter

    Mr Person's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,696

    Re: Papadopoulos role in Trump campaign appears extensive in undisclosed documents: report

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    https://www.debatepolitics.com/newth...newthread&f=23



    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/30/u...T.nav=top-news



    Could be another fountain of information, including who was briefed on what within the Trump inner circle
    I would say he is definitely not a coffee boy as the WH tried to paint him as.

    And this appears to be what drove the FBI to opening an investigation.


    in vino veritas

  6. #16
    Proud member of the 'ilk'

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    28,939

    Re: Papadopoulos role in Trump campaign appears extensive in undisclosed documents: report

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    https://www.debatepolitics.com/newth...newthread&f=23



    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/30/u...T.nav=top-news



    Could be another fountain of information, including who was briefed on what within the Trump inner circle
    I would say he is definitely not a coffee boy as the WH tried to paint him as.

    And this appears to be what drove the FBI to opening an investigation.
    I find it really interesting that, when the Australian diplomat got this information, he passed it on to the relevant authorities in Australia.

    Trumps team didn’t.

    And when they were asked about it, they lied or ‘couldn’t recall’.

    I wonder if soon the Trumpettes will be going from ‘there was no collusion!’ To ‘but collusion isn’t wrong!’.
    Many Trump supporters have lots of problems, and those deplorables are bringing those problems to us. They’re racists. They’re misogynists. They’re islamophobic. They're xenophobes and homophobes. And some, I assume, are good people.

  7. #17
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    20,643

    Re: Papadopoulos role in Trump campaign appears extensive in undisclosed documents: report

    Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    I think Trump's story falling apart, and them having to backtrack and backtrack and change stories, is an indicator that they did something fishy and Mueller is close to it. The time when Sessions denied all Russian contacts, then backpedaled when the public found out not only was there Russian contacts, but Sessions was in the room for a discussion involving Russian contacts. Then he magically recalled, even though, he can't recall ANYTHING, but, he recalled that he was in the room and he told Page(I think) "No, don't take that meeting and you are not officially part of the campaign."

    They're a bunch of liars! So, their credibility has been KO'd. When Trump denies Russian collusion 16 times to the NY times, everyone has a hard time believing them and he 'doth protest too much'


    What's amazing is that all of these actions are those of the guilty!
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

  8. #18
    Guru MovingPictures's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    2,854
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Papadopoulos role in Trump campaign appears extensive in undisclosed documents: report

    So apparently what started the FBI investigation of Trump-Russia was not the Steele document, but Papadopoulos getting hammered in a bar and spilling the beans about the campaigns knowledge of Russia's activities.

    On my god!

  9. #19
    Believer
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    23,575

    Re: Papadopoulos role in Trump campaign appears extensive in undisclosed documents: report

    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post
    I find it really interesting that, when the Australian diplomat got this information, he passed it on to the relevant authorities in Australia.

    Trumps team didn’t.

    And when they were asked about it, they lied or ‘couldn’t recall’.

    I wonder if soon the Trumpettes will be going from ‘there was no collusion!’ To ‘but collusion isn’t wrong!’.
    If collusion isn't illegal then Hillary is safe. [PS... her team bought and likely created the dossier]

    Which you want?
    "Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity. Be fools for Christ. And have the courage to suffer the contempt of the sophisticated world." - Antonin Scalia

  10. #20
    Guru MovingPictures's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    2,854
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Papadopoulos role in Trump campaign appears extensive in undisclosed documents: report

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    If collusion isn't illegal then Hillary is safe. [PS... her team bought and likely created the dossier]

    Which you want?
    That's isn't conspiracy.

    Put down the FOX pipe.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •