Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 557

Thread: Jailed Russian says he hacked DNC on Kremlinís orders and can prove it

  1. #11
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    40,044

    Re: Jailed Russian says he hacked DNC on Kremlinís orders and can prove it

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    I would like to know how he can prove digital signatures on systems that the FBI never had and that have since been destroyed. I wonder if he plans to claim that the Russian metadata is his?

    Either way, the more likely explanation is that he wants to make an international case out of his imprisonment in hopes it saves him from execution.
    One problem with this theory. He put the signature on the DNC servers BEFORE he got in trouble in Russia. The treason charge arises from this, not the other way around.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  2. #12
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,576

    Re: Jailed Russian says he hacked DNC on Kremlinís orders and can prove it

    If any part of this is true, this guy just signed his own death sentence.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  3. #13
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    36,303

    Re: Jailed Russian says he hacked DNC on Kremlinís orders and can prove it

    He placed a string of numbers that are his Russian passport number and the number of his visa to visit the Caribbean island of St. Martin in a hidden .dat file, which is a generic data file.
    Yeah, I'd say that ought to do it.

  4. #14
    Invictus


    Rogue Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,921

    Re: Jailed Russian says he hacked DNC on Kremlinís orders and can prove it

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Koslovsky is jailed in Russia for treason, along with stealing 50 million from Russian bank accounts, and has also been indicted in the United States. The treason charge could very well be that, because he was afraid that his handlers would turn on him, he left a signature on the DNC server, in a .dat file, which identifies him and the Russian FSB as the hackers. If he did leave this signature, it would be the smoking gun. This signature could not have been faked by anybody, because it includes Koslovsky's Russian passport number, along with the number of his visa to the Carribbean.

    Jailed Russian says Russia's FSB ordered him to hack DNC in 2016 | McClatchy Washington Bureau
    The Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation (FSB) is the successor to the USSR's KGB.

    US intelligence (NSA/CIA/FBI) and private internet security companies identify the FSB and the Main Intelligence Directorate (military - GRU) as the Russian organizations behind the DNC/Podesta hacks.


    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. -- Marine General James 'Chaos' Mattis

  5. #15
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    17,008

    Re: Jailed Russian says he hacked DNC on Kremlinís orders and can prove it

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    One problem with this theory. He put the signature on the DNC servers BEFORE he got in trouble in Russia.
    What signature? The servers are gone. The DNC refused to give them to the FBI and they have since been destroyed. What signature do you think he can produce from dermoed servers?

    Here is the other huge problem with your story: Your witness is in prison for treason, on death row IN Russia and speaking to Russian News giving information that you believe is bad for Putin.... do you not see how utterly bizarre that seems in a country controlled by Putin?

    I think Putin wants relight the fires in the anti-Trump movement and it seems you have taken the bate.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  6. #16
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    42,134

    Re: Jailed Russian says he hacked DNC on Kremlinís orders and can prove it

    I didn't like or follow any Russian troll ads on Facebook. Did you? Find out here
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    01-08-18 @ 05:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    722

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    01-08-18 @ 05:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    722

    Re: Jailed Russian says he hacked DNC on Kremlinís orders and can prove it

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Yes, Hillary was a bad and crooked candidate, but collusion with the enemy is treason.
    Prove collusion.

  9. #19
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    68,575

    Re: Jailed Russian says he hacked DNC on Kremlinís orders and can prove it

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Koslovsky is jailed in Russia for treason, along with stealing 50 million from Russian bank accounts, and has also been indicted in the United States. The treason charge could very well be that, because he was afraid that his handlers would turn on him, he left a signature on the DNC server, in a .dat file, which identifies him and the Russian FSB as the hackers. If he did leave this signature, it would be the smoking gun. This signature could not have been faked by anybody, because it includes Koslovsky's Russian passport number, along with the number of his visa to the Carribbean.

    Jailed Russian says Russia's FSB ordered him to hack DNC in 2016 | McClatchy Washington Bureau
    Awesome, so they hacked the DNC computers, so what? If there wasn't illegal activity on the part of the Democrats why is this even relative? You people need to get over your Trump Derangement Syndrome and enjoy the results being generated. The electorate is sick and tired of the leftwing lies, BS, and attempts to destroy this country. Gingrich got it right when talking about 2018

    Newt Gingrich: Get ready for the great political surprise of 2018 | Fox News

  10. #20
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    40,044

    Re: Jailed Russian says he hacked DNC on Kremlinís orders and can prove it

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Awesome, so they hacked the DNC computers, so what? If there wasn't illegal activity on the part of the Democrats why is this even relative? You people need to get over your Trump Derangement Syndrome and enjoy the results being generated. The electorate is sick and tired of the leftwing lies, BS, and attempts to destroy this country. Gingrich got it right when talking about 2018

    Newt Gingrich: Get ready for the great political surprise of 2018 | Fox News
    1) This post. ^

    2) Republicans complaining that Mueller obtained the Trump transition team emails illegally.

    I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •