Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 82

Thread: Fox Host Gets Schooled

  1. #41
    Guru
    jghiretire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Snohomish, WA
    Last Seen
    05-25-20 @ 12:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,740

    Re: Fox Host Gets Schooled

    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you want to say she bailed out for asking him a question and then allowing his answer to stand, you're entitled to your own opinion but you're not entitled to your own facts.
    1. She did not do any of the things humble pie accussed of which is what my post addressed
    AND
    2. He claimed that the WHO declared that Corona virus was being transmitted person to person before they knew that to be true. If memory serves me correctly they didnt come out with that until sometime in feburary 2020 not dec 19'
    The doctor like you is entitled to have him oppinion about how we are treating the virus but he is not entitled to his own facts either.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Funny we say that about Fox.
    Sarcasm is the body’s natural defense against stupidity

  2. #42
    Guru
    jghiretire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Snohomish, WA
    Last Seen
    05-25-20 @ 12:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,740

    Re: Fox Host Gets Schooled

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Shep Smith is a straight shooter. He is an credible journalist. He often took on Hannity and Billo.
    Didn't he get let go??
    Sarcasm is the body’s natural defense against stupidity

  3. #43
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Near Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    28,113

    Re: Fox Host Gets Schooled

    Quote Originally Posted by jghiretire View Post
    Didn't he get let go??
    I suspect it was mutual. He will land a huge deal as soon as his NC is up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashmont View Post
    I wonder if I should ask for Dr. Fauci's salary since I am more of an expert.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Trump is the most honest guy to come down the pike in a long while...

  4. #44
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,090

    Re: Fox Host Gets Schooled

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    That's not my argument; it's your strawman.
    "When I retweeted this I focused on his (Dr. Rishi Desai) comment on testing vis a vis South Korea. But the first part of his statement is wrong — while some doctors suspected human-to human transmission in Dec, that was covered up by China for weeks and falsely broadcast by the WHO as no problem" - Glenn Kessler - WAPO fact checker.

    If you even lose Kessler you're in really bad shape.

    https://twitter.com/GlennKesslerWP/s...04506748387329

    As for your thread title, McCallum asked a question, she let him talk uninterrupted, she got an answer, and the segment ended politely on schedule. Where's the owning?
    And it turns out the guy was wrong on top of that.

    This was not one of your better efforts.

    IF EVERYTHING IS IMPORTANT THEN NOTHING IS

  5. #45
    Sage
    jet57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    not here
    Last Seen
    05-27-20 @ 06:16 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    30,807

    Re: Fox Host Gets Schooled

    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you want to say she bailed out for asking him a question and then allowing his answer to stand, you're entitled to your own opinion but you're not entitled to your own facts.
    1. She did not do any of the things humble pie accussed of which is what my post addressed
    AND
    2. He claimed that the WHO declared that Corona virus was being transmitted person to person before they knew that to be true. If memory serves me correctly they didnt come out with that until sometime in feburary 2020 not dec 19'
    The doctor like you is entitled to have him oppinion about how we are treating the virus but he is not entitled to his own facts either.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Shows us the links that prove that the doctor was wrong.

  6. #46
    Sage
    jet57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    not here
    Last Seen
    05-27-20 @ 06:16 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    30,807

    Re: Fox Host Gets Schooled

    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    Iike i said your entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts
    404)

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Dead link

  7. #47
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:28 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    26,979

    Re: Fox Host Gets Schooled

    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Dead link
    Sorry about that. It was working when I shared it. It was a direct link to the WHO presser dated 1/23/20 , in it they acknowledge that it can be contracted person to person but downplay it being spread thst way by saying it was a minimal risk of contracting it that way.
    I will see if i can find another link to it for you.

    Its odd it comes up if you google 1/23/20 world health organazation but the link comes up broken.
    Its litterally in thier assembly notes on their website.
    Last edited by trouble13; 04-03-20 at 11:31 AM.

  8. #48
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,569

    Re: Fox Host Gets Schooled

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    It is beyond me why anyone would watch this sorry excuse for a news outlet.
    I agree. yet you must have watched to be able to post the vid. So why did you watch?

    note. did not watch your posted vid. So I have no comment on it.
    "
    If we have data, let's look at the data. if all we have is opinions let's go with mine
    -barksdale
    "

  9. #49
    Privileged


    calamity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    119,211

    Re: Fox Host Gets Schooled

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    I agree. yet you must have watched to be able to post the vid. So why did you watch?

    note. did not watch your posted vid. So I have no comment on it.
    I like seeing train wrecks. And, fox is a giant one, with a lot of stupid people onboard.
    Trump Lied; 100,000 People Died

  10. #50
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,090

    Re: Fox Host Gets Schooled

    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Shows us the links that prove that the doctor was wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    "When I retweeted this I focused on his (Dr. Rishi Desai) comment on testing vis a vis South Korea. But the first part of his statement is wrong — while some doctors suspected human-to human transmission in Dec, that was covered up by China for weeks and falsely broadcast by the WHO as no problem" - Glenn Kessler - WAPO fact checker.

    If you even lose Kessler you're in really bad shape.

    https://twitter.com/GlennKesslerWP/s...04506748387329

    As for your thread title, McCallum asked a question, she let him talk uninterrupted, she got an answer, and the segment ended politely on schedule. Where's the owning?
    And it turns out the guy was wrong on top of that.

    This was not one of your better efforts.
    Good 'nuff?

    IF EVERYTHING IS IMPORTANT THEN NOTHING IS

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •