Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65

Thread: MSNBC’s Joy Reid invites body language expert on to prove Bernie is a lying sack

  1. #1
    New Killer Star Dans La Lune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    One Night in Bangkok
    Last Seen
    02-12-20 @ 12:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    2,648

    MSNBC’s Joy Reid invites body language expert on to prove Bernie is a lying sack

    Trump gets away with smearing the MSM because the MSM is generally garbage. I hear that this body language expert is also an anti-vaxxer and regular on Lou Dobbs.

    MSNBC Body Language Expert: Sen Warren Truthful Bernie Lying

    “And she comes right out and says wait a minute did you just call me a liar?” Driver continued. “This is indicative of someone who’s telling the truth, because if she was lying it’s unlikely she would have confronted him in that moment.”


    “I think Bernie’s lying,” Driver said, then explained “We see him, he slouches forward anyway Joy, but here he turtles, and if you look at his eye level where he normally answers questions, when he makes the denial, his whole shoulders come up like a little kid getting caught, his eye level is below his shoulders, this is trying to hide in plain sight.”
    Reid concluded the segment by noting that it is “depressing” to still be talking about whether or not a woman can win the presidency in 2020.
    “I believe that If we're successful in this election, when we're successful in this election, that the fever may break [for Republicans]” - Obama, 2012

    ”Republicans ‘know better’, ‘will change after Trump’...” - Joe Biden, 2019

  2. #2
    Sage
    Phys251's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    25,485

    Re: MSNBC’s Joy Reid invites body language expert on to prove Bernie is a lying sack

    Quote Originally Posted by Dans La Lune View Post
    Trump gets away with smearing the MSM because the MSM is generally garbage. I hear that this body language expert is also an anti-vaxxer and regular on Lou Dobbs.
    People can be bad at one thing and good at another.

    Thanks for the story. I'll look into it and draw my own conclusions.
    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    Bodily autonomy is modernist invention, no one has a right to bodily autonomy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dans La Lune View Post
    Bernie was a better candidate who didn’t lob a single smear against Hillary.
    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    I wish the USA would stay a white majority, but it won't.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I don't support democracy. Never had. Never will.

  3. #3
    Educator
    Gondwanaland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:04 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,000

    Re: MSNBC’s Joy Reid invites body language expert on to prove Bernie is a lying sack

    Quote Originally Posted by Dans La Lune View Post
    Trump gets away with smearing the MSM because the MSM is generally garbage. I hear that this body language expert is also an anti-vaxxer and regular on Lou Dobbs.

    MSNBC Body Language Expert: Sen Warren Truthful Bernie Lying




    Gotta say, not a Bernie fan, even remotely.... but I believe him on this. Not only because he was saying literally in the 80s that he believes a woman could be president, but also because this just happened to emerge right before the first primaries when Warren's poll numbers weren't looking good in comparison to his.... and also because Warren has been caught straight up lying before. Like her native american ancestry claims (when she has less native blood than even your average European). And then her later claims that she didn't benefit from her native american claims (even though she clearly did, in several instances). And then her recent lie about being kicked from her teaching position for being pregnant, even though the record shows she resigned, and her own past statements were that she resigned because it wasn't the thing for her.

  4. #4
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:01 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,966

    Re: MSNBC’s Joy Reid invites body language expert on to prove Bernie is a lying sack

    Quote Originally Posted by Dans La Lune View Post
    Trump gets away with smearing the MSM because the MSM is generally garbage. I hear that this body language expert is also an anti-vaxxer and regular on Lou Dobbs.

    MSNBC Body Language Expert: Sen Warren Truthful Bernie Lying
    Wow, just think when the bias can't get more painfully (and hilarious) obvious.
    "The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it." -Alberto Brandolini

  5. #5
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    307

    Re: MSNBC’s Joy Reid invites body language expert on to prove Bernie is a lying sack

    Quote Originally Posted by Surrealistik View Post
    Wow, just think when the bias can't get more painfully (and hilarious) obvious.
    Perhaps William Barr should open an investigation, especially if Biden starts to falter in the polls.

  6. #6
    Sensational
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Paradise
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    47,723
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: MSNBC’s Joy Reid invites body language expert on to prove Bernie is a lying sack

    Quote Originally Posted by Gondwanaland View Post
    Gotta say, not a Bernie fan, even remotely.... but I believe him on this. Not only because he was saying literally in the 80s that he believes a woman could be president, but also because this just happened to emerge right before the first primaries when Warren's poll numbers weren't looking good in comparison to his.... and also because Warren has been caught straight up lying before. Like her native american ancestry claims (when she has less native blood than even your average European). And then her later claims that she didn't benefit from her native american claims (even though she clearly did, in several instances). And then her recent lie about being kicked from her teaching position for being pregnant, even though the record shows she resigned, and her own past statements were that she resigned because it wasn't the thing for her.
    Elizabeth Warren is a pathological liar. MSNBC, like CNN, is using the typical tactic of incessantly asserting an assumption or gossip over and over and over as if fact, figuring most Democrats see them as their prophets and the voice of God.

    I disagree intensely with Bernie Sander's socialism. But I've never known him to lie. All the others, particularly Warren, are just the typical tell-any-lie and make-any-false-promises sleazy politicians.

    I suspect most Democrats believe Sanders - and without any proof other than the liar Warren says so - for her own advantage - that should be assumed anyway. If not, politics on the Democratic side truly is absolutely worthless.

    Biden says "Warren secretly admitted to me in 2016 that she got drunk and ran over a black kid on a bicycle when she was in college in a hit and run."

    Sanders said "Biden privately told me last year the his son splits the Ukraine board member millions with him 50-50."

    Amy Klobuchar said that Pete Buttigieg told her that in the past he often engaged in sex with young boys, but he stopped doing so two years ago after counseling."

    Andrew Yang said that Amy Kobuchar showed him a picture when they were at a joint political function from her teenage years with her wearing black face and a KKK white robe."

    To give ANY merit to Elizabeth Warren with zero truth for a totally self serving statement - one she decided to keep secret for 2 years - is truly absurd.

  7. #7
    New Killer Star Dans La Lune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    One Night in Bangkok
    Last Seen
    02-12-20 @ 12:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    2,648

    Re: MSNBC’s Joy Reid invites body language expert on to prove Bernie is a lying sack

    “I believe that If we're successful in this election, when we're successful in this election, that the fever may break [for Republicans]” - Obama, 2012

    ”Republicans ‘know better’, ‘will change after Trump’...” - Joe Biden, 2019

  8. #8
    Sage
    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    34,528
    Blog Entries
    13

    Re: MSNBC’s Joy Reid invites body language expert on to prove Bernie is a lying sack

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    Elizabeth Warren is a pathological liar. MSNBC, like CNN, is using the typical tactic of incessantly asserting an assumption or gossip over and over and over as if fact, figuring most Democrats see them as their prophets and the voice of God.

    I disagree intensely with Bernie Sander's socialism. But I've never known him to lie. All the others, particularly Warren, are just the typical tell-any-lie and make-any-false-promises sleazy politicians.

    I suspect most Democrats believe Sanders - and without any proof other than the liar Warren says so - for her own advantage - that should be assumed anyway. If not, politics on the Democratic side truly is absolutely worthless.

    Biden says "Warren secretly admitted to me in 2016 that she got drunk and ran over a black kid on a bicycle when she was in college in a hit and run."

    Sanders said "Biden privately told me last year the his son splits the Ukraine board member millions with him 50-50."

    Amy Klobuchar said that Pete Buttigieg told her that in the past he often engaged in sex with young boys, but he stopped doing so two years ago after counseling."

    Andrew Yang said that Amy Kobuchar showed him a picture when they were at a joint political function from her teenage years with her wearing black face and a KKK white robe."

    To give ANY merit to Elizabeth Warren with zero truth for a totally self serving statement - one she decided to keep secret for 2 years - is truly absurd.
    "Elizabeth Warren is a pathological liar."

    This is clear from the very beginning, when she gamed the system and falsely claimed American Native heritage, when she's as white as white bread, and always has been.

    She's clearly as disingenuous, dishonest, and inauthentic as they can possibly come.
    Covington Catholic, BuzzFeed Cohen story,
    Beyond BuzzFeed: The 10 Worst, Most Embarrassing U.S. Media Failures on the Trump/Russia Story
    Don't believe the lying leftist 'news' (political propaganda) media! #JournalismIsDead

  9. #9
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    In yo' grill
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    4,176

    Re: MSNBC’s Joy Reid invites body language expert on to prove Bernie is a lying sack

    MSNBC’s Joy Reid invites body language expert on to prove Bernie is a lying sack

    Thanks but I'll wait until I hear from the Medium and Tarot card reader to fully round it out and make an informed opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverTrumpGOP View Post
    Nevertheless people should be cautious in doubting Buzzfeed's journalistic chops.

  10. #10
    Sage
    OpportunityCost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,775

    Re: MSNBC’s Joy Reid invites body language expert on to prove Bernie is a lying sack

    Quote Originally Posted by Dans La Lune View Post
    Trump gets away with smearing the MSM because the MSM is generally garbage. I hear that this body language expert is also an anti-vaxxer and regular on Lou Dobbs.

    MSNBC Body Language Expert: Sen Warren Truthful Bernie Lying




    MSNBC stays silent as Joy Reid comes under more scrutiny - POLITICO

    In which she claims she was hacked. I think Reid herself can testify as an expert witness on lying, she's done a lot of it.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •