Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 225

Thread: CNN’s hatred of Sanders becomes vicious

  1. #161
    Generally Inadvisable

    Checkerboard Strangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    29,643
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: CNN’s hatred of Sanders becomes vicious

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post


    Are you people even bothering to follow what thread you are posting in and how it might play into the comment posted and the one you people are literally pissing yourselves over?
    Are you going to answer the question or keep cruising in that shiny new Dodge?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxical View Post
    Putin would make a better president than Hillary.
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateMk1 View Post
    It IS NOT the job of the United States government to protect reporters overseas. It IS the job the United States government to preserve the freedom of the press here in the US.

  2. #162
    MSG Benavides TAB
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    68,402

    Re: CNN’s hatred of Sanders becomes vicious

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard Strangler View Post
    Are you going to answer the question or keep cruising in that shiny new Dodge?


    Why in the **** would I answer your ridiculous question spawned by you pissing yourself over an OBVIOUS reference to the comment Sanders is accused of making and the subject of this entire thread? You people are so mindlessly enveloped in your Trump hatred its pathetic.

  3. #163
    Generally Inadvisable

    Checkerboard Strangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    29,643
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: CNN’s hatred of Sanders becomes vicious

    Quote Originally Posted by Nap View Post
    By any other decade, you are saying outside of the last 5 correct? The man has been a Democrat for over half a century now........
    No, I am not saying "outside of the last five" because he's always been a neoliberal third way stooge, regardless of his party affiliation.
    Joe Biden, the guy who championed two tier sentencing for coke versus crack when both are just coke, the guy who championed "Three Strikes" laws, the guy who championed privatized corrections, that Joe Biden.

    He's been with the Democratic Party for over half a century and in that half century he's been one of the driving forces that pushed us so far to the right that now it is fashionable to call anyone who doesn't love Trump a "socialist".

    Seventy years ago when the Birchers tagged Ike as a commie sympathizer, it destroyed their influence for three decades...even William F. Buckley and Barry Goldwater disowned them as idiots, and yet here we are today, hearing Bircher arguments all over again, so clearly the work of Joe and all the other neoliberals has helped the far Right gain more legitimacy in the GOP than they ever could have dreamed of.

    I don't expect anything different from you because you're not a Democrat, or even any sort of liberal.
    That's not an attack, it just means I am pointing out that from your perspective, Joe probably looks like some bomb-throwing radical lefty.
    Tell me, did you think Obama was a socialist?

    That is a sincere question, I really would like to know your perspective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxical View Post
    Putin would make a better president than Hillary.
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateMk1 View Post
    It IS NOT the job of the United States government to protect reporters overseas. It IS the job the United States government to preserve the freedom of the press here in the US.

  4. #164
    Generally Inadvisable

    Checkerboard Strangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    29,643
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: CNN’s hatred of Sanders becomes vicious

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post


    Why in the **** would I answer your ridiculous question spawned by you pissing yourself over an OBVIOUS reference to the comment Sanders is accused of making and the subject of this entire thread? You people are so mindlessly enveloped in your Trump hatred its pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Warren got all emotional. Thats why no woman will ever win the presidency.
    I asked what you call the nonstop tantrums from your hero.
    It's pretty clear who is pissing themselves, and it ain't me.
    And it's also clear who is frightened by women, and again, it ain't me.

    Nice Dodge, but I don't ride with impaired drivers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxical View Post
    Putin would make a better president than Hillary.
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateMk1 View Post
    It IS NOT the job of the United States government to protect reporters overseas. It IS the job the United States government to preserve the freedom of the press here in the US.

  5. #165
    MSG Benavides TAB
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    68,402

    Re: CNN’s hatred of Sanders becomes vicious

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard Strangler View Post
    I asked what you call the nonstop tantrums from your hero.
    It's pretty clear who is pissing themselves, and it ain't me.
    And it's also clear who is frightened by women, and again, it ain't me.

    Nice Dodge, but I don't ride with impaired drivers.


    And I told you what you can do with your mindless Trump hatred. You people are seriously so enveloped in your hatred that even an obvious joke MIRRORING SANDERS ALLEGED WORDS triggers you into you pissing yourself with rage over TTTTTRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPP!!!!!!



    Its actually kind of fun watching you melt right the **** down.

  6. #166
    Professor

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Lebanon Oregon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,745

    Re: CNN’s hatred of Sanders becomes vicious

    Quote Originally Posted by Dans La Lune View Post
    At Iowa Debate, Bernie Sanders's Biggest Opponent Was CNN

    If ever there was a doubt that CNN isn’t on the side of progressives, much less Bernie Sanders.



    ...



    ...



    ...



    ...



    By the way, expect Bernie’s numbers to go up, not down.
    Its not about a 'fix' or an anti- Bernie bias. Its absolutely appropriate for news stations to report this and use the audio. This is news. This does tell us something about how these two people handle conflict.
    They were in a public place, their microphones were on, the cameras were on and there is no expectation of privacy under these circumstances. CNN or Fox or CBS would have been negligent not to try to learn what was said and report it.

    Not sure it doesn't make Warren look worse than Sanders because she had to have known that a tenacious media would find that audio, but that does not mean that the media are fixing this against Warren either. Its not a really big story, and it would not affect my vote, but it is a good solid story and if anyone is at fault here, its Warren, not CNN. She should have said it in the debate, or she should have said in private, but this quasi-private confrontation was neither.

  7. #167
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Jackson, MS
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,899

    Re: CNN’s hatred of Sanders becomes vicious

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard Strangler View Post
    No, I am not saying "outside of the last five" because he's always been a neoliberal third way stooge, regardless of his party affiliation.
    Joe Biden, the guy who championed two tier sentencing for coke versus crack when both are just coke, the guy who championed "Three Strikes" laws, the guy who championed privatized corrections, that Joe Biden.

    He's been with the Democratic Party for over half a century and in that half century he's been one of the driving forces that pushed us so far to the right that now it is fashionable to call anyone who doesn't love Trump a "socialist".

    Seventy years ago when the Birchers tagged Ike as a commie sympathizer, it destroyed their influence for three decades...even William F. Buckley and Barry Goldwater disowned them as idiots, and yet here we are today, hearing Bircher arguments all over again, so clearly the work of Joe and all the other neoliberals has helped the far Right gain more legitimacy in the GOP than they ever could have dreamed of.

    I don't expect anything different from you because you're not a Democrat, or even any sort of liberal.
    That's not an attack, it just means I am pointing out that from your perspective, Joe probably looks like some bomb-throwing radical lefty.
    Tell me, did you think Obama was a socialist?

    That is a sincere question, I really would like to know your perspective.
    You do understand that much of the drive for stiffer penalties for crack came from the African American community? Seems pretty strange to hold that against Biden.

    As far as being Liberal, that ultimately depends on how you define the term. In the classical sense I'm extremely Liberal, however that is diametrically opposed to the modern interpretation.

  8. #168
    Conservative Independent
    DarkWizard12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tyler TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,519

    Re: CNN’s hatred of Sanders becomes vicious

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post


    There are no if's, ands or but's about it....Trump mocked a disabled reporter on national TV. Just because you didn't see it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.
    Is Ted Cruz disabled? Was obama's generals disabled? Because he's done the exact same thing with others, and no one knew who this guy was, other than the fact he was a liberal reporter.

  9. #169
    New Killer Star Dans La Lune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    One Night in Bangkok
    Last Seen
    02-12-20 @ 12:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    2,648

    Re: CNN’s hatred of Sanders becomes vicious

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    **** the corporate media. TYT, Majority Report, Rising, Michael Brooks, etc, all provide a much clearer view of the news.
    Good line-up. I especially like Michael Brooks and the Majority Report. And while TYT is biased, they admit their bias and STILL deliver a fair view of the news. Remember, fair does not mean neutral. Cenk explains the difference between fair and neutral here: YouTube
    “I believe that If we're successful in this election, when we're successful in this election, that the fever may break [for Republicans]” - Obama, 2012

    ”Republicans ‘know better’, ‘will change after Trump’...” - Joe Biden, 2019

  10. #170
    New Killer Star Dans La Lune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    One Night in Bangkok
    Last Seen
    02-12-20 @ 12:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    2,648

    Re: CNN’s hatred of Sanders becomes vicious

    Quote Originally Posted by Nap View Post
    As far as being Liberal, that ultimately depends on how you define the term. In the classical sense I'm extremely Liberal, however that is diametrically opposed to the modern interpretation.
    No one uses ‘classical liberal’ except libertarians. Just call yourself a libertarian.
    “I believe that If we're successful in this election, when we're successful in this election, that the fever may break [for Republicans]” - Obama, 2012

    ”Republicans ‘know better’, ‘will change after Trump’...” - Joe Biden, 2019

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •