Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 72

Thread: Tacky Journalism: 'The Jews of the Impeachment'

  1. #41
    Sage
    Chagos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    in expatria
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    22,918

    Re: Tacky Journalism: 'The Jews of the Impeachment'

    Quote Originally Posted by Parrish View Post
    What's not ironic is for you to not take responsibility for your own words and accuse someone else of doing what you are guilty of.
    Preferred MO with this one.

    Always!
    Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    ~......................... I fully expect you to disappear ............~

  2. #42
    Educator swing_voter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    'Murica
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:37 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,029

    Re: Tacky Journalism: 'The Jews of the Impeachment'

    Anytime you see Soros' name mentioned you know you're dealing with a conspiracy wacko.

    The only difference between George Soros and Bill Gates is one's Jewish and the other is Methodist.

  3. #43
    Sage
    Geoist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,741

    Re: Tacky Journalism: 'The Jews of the Impeachment'

    Quote Originally Posted by lemmiwinx View Post
    As far as hiring loyal underlings goes Trump seems to not have a clue. 90% of his top tier appointees have turned on him already.
    I thought Trump was going to hire the best people?

  4. #44
    Sage
    Geoist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,741

    Re: Tacky Journalism: 'The Jews of the Impeachment'

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    The Anti-Defamation League has said that Eastern Europe is a hotbed for antisemitism. So how did an Eastern European country like Ukraine elect a Jewish president, when 99.7% of people in the Ukraine aren't Jewish? Perhaps the Anti-Defamation League are a bunch of lying Shylocks, like the poster who will respond to me next?
    TAAC Logic: "How could anyone say there is racism in America when it elected a black president!?"

    Are you kidding, me?

  5. #45
    Guilty of thoughtcrime
    truthatallcost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    22,464

    Re: Tacky Journalism: 'The Jews of the Impeachment'

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoist View Post
    TAAC Logic: "How could anyone say there is racism in America when it elected a black president!?"

    Are you kidding, me?
    Racism certainly exists in America, but Obama couldn't have won the White House if racism was as rampant as the left makes it out to be. Furthermore, I would hate to see the US devolve into the sheer lunacy that has befallen France and the UK, with major political parties fighting each other to prove which one is more loyal to Israel, lest they be accused of harboring The New Anti-Semitism™. A trick is a trick is a trick.
    You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

  6. #46
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    8,367

    Re: Tacky Journalism: 'The Jews of the Impeachment'

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Racism certainly exists in America, but Obama couldn't have won the White House if racism was as rampant as the left makes it out to be. Furthermore, I would hate to see the US devolve into the sheer lunacy that has befallen France and the UK, with major political parties fighting each other to prove which one is more loyal to Israel, lest they be accused of harboring The New Anti-Semitism™. A trick is a trick is a trick.
    And your problem with Jews is...?

  7. #47
    Guilty of thoughtcrime
    truthatallcost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    22,464

    Re: Tacky Journalism: 'The Jews of the Impeachment'

    Quote Originally Posted by Parrish View Post
    And your problem with Jews is...?
    They're using antisemitism as a weapon against Europe and the USA to get unfair laws passed, and then retreating behind baseless accusations of antisemitism when they're called out.
    You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

  8. #48
    Guilty of thoughtcrime
    truthatallcost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    22,464

    Re: Tacky Journalism: 'The Jews of the Impeachment'

    Quote Originally Posted by swing_voter View Post
    Anytime you see Soros' name mentioned you know you're dealing with a conspiracy wacko.

    The only difference between George Soros and Bill Gates is one's Jewish and the other is Methodist.
    This argument is essentially a tactic devised to make Soros beyond reproach. It's bull****. I don't recall Bill Gates spending $50 million on local district attorney races in small towns to get anti-law enforcement candidates elected either.
    You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

  9. #49
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    8,367

    Re: Tacky Journalism: 'The Jews of the Impeachment'

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    They're using antisemitism as a weapon against Europe and the USA to get unfair laws passed, and then retreating behind baseless accusations of antisemitism when they're called out.
    And what is behind your anti-Semitism?

  10. #50
    Guilty of thoughtcrime
    truthatallcost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    22,464

    Re: Tacky Journalism: 'The Jews of the Impeachment'

    Quote Originally Posted by Parrish View Post
    And what is behind your anti-Semitism?
    They're using antisemitism as a weapon against Europe and the USA to get unfair laws passed, and then retreating behind baseless accusations of antisemitism when they're called out.
    You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •