Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 72

Thread: Tacky Journalism: 'The Jews of the Impeachment'

  1. #21
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    US, California - federalist
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    17,292

    Re: Tacky Journalism: 'The Jews of the Impeachment'

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Ari Feldman has created some truly tasteless online content at the Forward in his employment there, such as an article on Jordan Peterson which compared him to Adolph Hitler, but this may take the cake-



    The Trump Impeachment Inquiry’s Jewish Characters – The Forward

    What's point is there in mentioning that nearly all the top players working to impeach Trump are Jewish, while most of Trump's inner circle are also Jewish? Is the author trying to posit a canard about jews controlling Washington DC, and perhaps Adam Schiff's impeachment inquiry being controlled opposition?
    Thank goodness for our First Amendment or we could simply call WASPs, slackers for no longer having their former work ethic and needing to get bailed out by Catholics.

  2. #22
    Ass in a Hat


    calamity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    109,885

    Re: Tacky Journalism: 'The Jews of the Impeachment'

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Ari Feldman has created some truly tasteless online content at the Forward in his employment there, such as an article on Jordan Peterson which compared him to Adolph Hitler, but this may take the cake-



    The Trump Impeachment Inquiry’s Jewish Characters – The Forward

    What's point is there in mentioning that nearly all the top players working to impeach Trump are Jewish, while most of Trump's inner circle are also Jewish? Is the author trying to posit a canard about jews controlling Washington DC, and perhaps Adam Schiff's impeachment inquiry being controlled opposition?
    Meanwhile, Devin Nunes is up to his eyeballs in the same ****pie Trump has been eating.

    The Nunes calls came on the tail end of a long series of communications between Parnas and Solomon, who on April 1 had published a column relaying the same conspiracy theories at the center of Giuliani’s Trump-endorsed inquisition in Ukraine: that high-ranking officials in Kyiv had sought to scuttle Trump's 2016 presidential candidacy, and that former Vice President Joe Biden had corruptly attempted to insulate a company that employed his son from prosecution. Parnas and Solomon exchanged more than a dozen phone calls in the subsequent two weeks, during which Solomon reiterated the allegations about Biden and Ukraine in another column that Giuliani relayed in an interview on Fox News.

    Giuliani, meanwhile, was in frequent communication with the White House. Throughout April, he placed numerous calls to unidentified individuals in the Office of Management and Budget, the office led by acting White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney. The report also notes a number of Giuliani calls later in the year with an individual at an unidentified number—appearing only as “-1” in phone records—amid a series of phone calls and text messages with numbers associated with the White House.

    Impeachment Investigators Got Rudy Giuliani’s Phone Records—And They’re Quite Revealing
    So, the GOP goes with "It's the Joos!" while their asses are shooting out flames from self-lit farts. Good luck with no one noticing that.
    "Donald Trump is Jesus to followers of Jesus who reject the actual teachings of Jesus."

    Found on twitter

  3. #23
    Sage
    Chagos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    in expatria
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    22,914

    Re: Tacky Journalism: 'The Jews of the Impeachment'

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Your raging declarations of hatred don't meet the criteria of debate either, which is why I choose not to respond directly to the contents of most of your replies.
    1. You know nothing about me and thus nothing about whether I hate anyone or anything at all.

    2. I've pointed out repeatedly that responses to your White Supremacist and Jew-hating drivel had best consist of calling precisely that (and thus YOU) out for what is.

    3. Over the years you have provided plenty of examples of lying even about other posters here and, when challenged, scurried off into non-response mode, much as you do when your supposedly "on topic" lies are challenged. So who is surprised??

    As to your subsequent attempt at gish-galloping off in deflection again......................>
    Ukraine elected a Jewish president, and Putin surrounds himself with Jewish oligarchs. Why doesn't the Anti-Defamation League take these facts into consideration?
    see above #2.
    Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    ~......................... I fully expect you to disappear ............~

  4. #24
    Guilty of thoughtcrime
    truthatallcost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    22,448

    Re: Tacky Journalism: 'The Jews of the Impeachment'

    Quote Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
    Thank goodness for our First Amendment or we could simply call WASPs, slackers for no longer having their former work ethic and needing to get bailed out by Catholics.
    Go right ahead. Then I'll point to the Sackler family's deliberate attempt to get WASPs hooked on Valium & Oxycontin, the religious background of the men who spearheaded the abortion lobby during the 1960s & 70s, and who is ultimately behind the push for mass migration into the USA and Europe.
    You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

  5. #25
    Guilty of thoughtcrime
    truthatallcost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    22,448

    Re: Tacky Journalism: 'The Jews of the Impeachment'

    Quote Originally Posted by Chagos View Post
    1. You know nothing about me and thus nothing about whether I hate anyone or anything at all.

    2. I've pointed out repeatedly that responses to your White Supremacist and Jew-hating drivel had best consist of calling precisely that (and thus YOU) out for what is.

    3. Over the years you have provided plenty of examples of lying even about other posters here and, when challenged, scurried off into non-response mode, much as you do when your supposedly "on topic" lies are challenged. So who is surprised??

    As to your subsequent attempt at gish-galloping off in deflection again......................>see above #2.
    Now let's think about this Chagos. Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin, and Boris Johnson are all funded by Jewish billionaires, and their opposition is more often than not also Jewish, whether it be journalists, politicians, or faux human rights crusaders like the ADL in America, or Hope not Hate in Britain. What does it mean?
    You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

  6. #26
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    US, California - federalist
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    17,292

    Re: Tacky Journalism: 'The Jews of the Impeachment'

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Go right ahead. Then I'll point to the Sackler family's deliberate attempt to get WASPs hooked on Valium & Oxycontin, the religious background of the men who spearheaded the abortion lobby during the 1960s & 70s, and who is ultimately behind the push for mass migration into the USA and Europe.
    That is another reason for unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

  7. #27
    Sage
    Chagos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    in expatria
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    22,914

    Re: Tacky Journalism: 'The Jews of the Impeachment'

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Now let's think about this Chagos. Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin, and Boris Johnson are all funded by Jewish billionaires, and their opposition is more often than not also Jewish, whether it be journalists, politicians, or faux human rights crusaders like the ADL in America, or Hope not Hate in Britain. What does it mean?
    see post #23, point 2.

    oh and BTW, seeing how I forgot to mention it, despising what you stand for (and thus yourself) does not require hate.

    Contempt will do nicely.
    Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    ~......................... I fully expect you to disappear ............~

  8. #28
    Guilty of thoughtcrime
    truthatallcost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    22,448

    Re: Tacky Journalism: 'The Jews of the Impeachment'

    Quote Originally Posted by Chagos View Post
    see post #23, point 2.

    oh and BTW, seeing how I forgot to mention it, despising what you stand for (and thus yourself) does not require hate.

    Contempt will do nicely.
    Well, let me help you figure it out Chagos, that's what I'm here for: by financially controlling both sides of the political spectrum, they create a complete monopoly on the direction that countries like yours and mine take.
    You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

  9. #29
    Sage
    Tigerace117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    24,987

    Re: Tacky Journalism: 'The Jews of the Impeachment'

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Now let's think about this Chagos. Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin, and Boris Johnson are all funded by Jewish billionaires, and their opposition is more often than not also Jewish, whether it be journalists, politicians, or faux human rights crusaders like the ADL in America, or Hope not Hate in Britain. What does it mean?
    The desperation of wannabe SS turds is always rather funny. Better watch out buddy, next the evull jooosz will be telling Americans it’s okay for African Americans to vote

  10. #30
    Guilty of thoughtcrime
    truthatallcost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    22,448

    Re: Tacky Journalism: 'The Jews of the Impeachment'

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerace117 View Post
    The desperation of wannabe SS turds is always rather funny. Better watch out buddy, next the evull jooosz will be telling Americans it’s okay for African Americans to vote
    More likely they'll tell Americans that criticizing Israel is a hate crime, like the crap they just pulled in France. It would have enacted criminal penalties for supporting BDS, my 'buddy'.
    You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •