Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 72

Thread: Tacky Journalism: 'The Jews of the Impeachment'

  1. #11
    Professor


    lemmiwinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,756

    Re: Tacky Journalism: 'The Jews of the Impeachment'

    Quote Originally Posted by j brown's body View Post
    How is he "way better"?
    We can still buy guns and bibles and keep our 401Ks. Woe be it if Lizabeth or Bernie gets in there.

  2. #12
    Guilty of thoughtcrime
    truthatallcost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    22,464

    Re: Tacky Journalism: 'The Jews of the Impeachment'

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Person View Post
    Is the OP trying to imply something without quite saying it in cowardly fashion? Trying to hide behind a question about whether the article says what he says it says?

    Pathetic. Simply pathetic.
    Nope, not me. It's hate speech if I say that jews run the Trump administration and impeachment inquiry, but not if Ari Feldman says it. Its probably hate speech to mention that Zelensky is Jewish, which is odd considering 0.3% of all of Ukraine is jewish.
    You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

  3. #13
    Sage
    Chagos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    in expatria
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    22,918

    Re: Tacky Journalism: 'The Jews of the Impeachment'

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Nope, not me. It's hate speech if I say that jews run the Trump administration and impeachment inquiry, but not if Ari Feldman says it. Its probably hate speech to mention that Zelensky is Jewish, which is odd considering 0.3% of all of Ukraine is jewish.
    It's ALWAYS hate speech when YOU bring up Jews because it's in service to your perfidious agenda whenever you do that.

    So who d'ya think you're kidding here, oh Soldier of Odin?
    Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    ~......................... I fully expect you to disappear ............~

  4. #14
    Guilty of thoughtcrime
    truthatallcost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    22,464

    Re: Tacky Journalism: 'The Jews of the Impeachment'

    Quote Originally Posted by Chagos View Post
    It's ALWAYS hate speech when YOU bring up Jews because it's in service to your perfidious agenda whenever you do that.

    So who d'ya think you're kidding here, oh Soldier of Odin?
    The Anti-Defamation League has said that Eastern Europe is a hotbed for antisemitism. So how did an Eastern European country like Ukraine elect a Jewish president, when 99.7% of people in the Ukraine aren't Jewish? Perhaps the Anti-Defamation League are a bunch of lying Shylocks, like the poster who will respond to me next?
    You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

  5. #15
    Sage
    Chagos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    in expatria
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    22,918

    Re: Tacky Journalism: 'The Jews of the Impeachment'

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    The Anti-Defamation League has said that Eastern Europe is a hotbed for antisemitism. So how did an Eastern European country like Ukraine elect a Jewish president, when 99.7% of people in the Ukraine aren't Jewish? Perhaps the Anti-Defamation League are a bunch of lying Shylocks, like the poster who will respond to me next?
    Your lies are worthy of response wherever you display them and I'll be continuing along that line.

    Ethnicity or religion have nothing to with it and your pathetic attempts at deflecting from them via one of your gish-gallops achieves just about squat, in your futile desire to hide from the White Supremacist and Jew-hating ideology that your posts stand for.
    Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    ~......................... I fully expect you to disappear ............~

  6. #16
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    65,478

    Re: Tacky Journalism: 'The Jews of the Impeachment'

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    Is it safe to say that AIPAC has great influence in Washington DC?
    No, if you point that out you are antisemitic
    “personal attorney” to Individual-1, who at that point had become the President of the United States
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I don't know who [Individual-1] is and neither do you.

  7. #17
    Generally Inadvisable

    Checkerboard Strangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,025
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Tacky Journalism: 'The Jews of the Impeachment'

    Quote Originally Posted by lemmiwinx View Post
    We can still buy guns and bibles and keep our 401Ks. Woe be it if Lizabeth or Bernie gets in there.
    Explain how gun confiscation would work in the USA.
    Give us cost estimates and a rough idea of how long it would take, and the chances of success.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxical View Post
    Putin would make a better president than Hillary.
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateMk1 View Post
    It IS NOT the job of the United States government to protect reporters overseas. It IS the job the United States government to preserve the freedom of the press here in the US.

  8. #18
    Generally Inadvisable

    Checkerboard Strangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,025
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Tacky Journalism: 'The Jews of the Impeachment'

    Quote Originally Posted by Chagos View Post
    Your lies are worthy of response wherever you display them and I'll be continuing along that line.

    Ethnicity or religion have nothing to with it and your pathetic attempts at deflecting from them via one of your gish-gallops achieves just about squat, in your futile desire to hide from the White Supremacist and Jew-hating ideology that your posts stand for.
    Chagos empty your private messages please
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxical View Post
    Putin would make a better president than Hillary.
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateMk1 View Post
    It IS NOT the job of the United States government to protect reporters overseas. It IS the job the United States government to preserve the freedom of the press here in the US.

  9. #19
    Sage
    Chagos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    in expatria
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    22,918

    Re: Tacky Journalism: 'The Jews of the Impeachment'

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard Strangler View Post
    Chagos empty your private messages please
    done.
    Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    ~......................... I fully expect you to disappear ............~

  10. #20
    Guilty of thoughtcrime
    truthatallcost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    22,464

    Re: Tacky Journalism: 'The Jews of the Impeachment'

    Quote Originally Posted by Chagos View Post
    Your lies are worthy of response wherever you display them and I'll be continuing along that line.

    Ethnicity or religion have nothing to with it and your pathetic attempts at deflecting from them via one of your gish-gallops achieves just about squat, in your futile desire to hide from the White Supremacist and Jew-hating ideology that your posts stand for.
    Your raging declarations of hatred don't meet the criteria of debate either, which is why I choose not to respond directly to the contents of most of your replies.

    Ukraine elected a Jewish president, and Putin surrounds himself with Jewish oligarchs. Why doesn't the Anti-Defamation League take these facts into consideration?
    You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •