Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 101 to 104 of 104

Thread: Michael Moore Sounds like he Wants to Get Rid of Trump's Base

  1. #101
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    State of Jefferson
    Last Seen
    12-28-19 @ 03:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,908

    Re: Michael Moore Sounds like he Wants to Get Rid of Trump's Base

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustachio View Post
    A. You're arguing that Democrats are communists who want to abolish state rights in your post. That's stupid.
    B. Yeah, Democrats sure hate the bill of rights. I can't stand the thing. As a liberal, I think I shouldn't be allowed to speak my mind. And all those Black Lives Matters protests are clearly organized by Republicans who believe in the freedom of assembly. And I'm enraged every time my girlfriend allows a British soldier to quarter in my spare room.
    C. Obama was totally middle of the road. Obamacare had no public option, he increased deportations, domestic oil production hit an all time high. 100% capitalist with kickbacks to big business during the recession, Wall Street and Obama had their pictures together in a heart pendant. The guy had Republicans in his cabinet.
    D. I'm almost positive you have no idea what Obama was saying when he said "charter of negative liberties." He meant it says what the government can't do and isn't a guide for what it's supposed to do. How you tie that to communism is so far beyond my comprehension that I have no response except to ask you what the hell you're talking about.
    E. Hitler, Stalin and Mao could not have done what they did without eliminating checks and balances and making a far right fascist state. The first steps to doing that would be making the executive branch far more important than the others, attacking the free press and abusing congress and the judicial system for personal/political gain. Does that sound like Trump? It's weird because that sounds so much like what Trump is doing.
    F. The grade I give Trump's presidency. Just kidding. A hateful, vengeful politician. What will Kamala Harris do, say that if she were President, her opponent would be in prison? Have an audience chanting "lock her up?" Can you imagine an America that would tolerate that?

    I know somebody would! The person who wrote the completely moronic post I just responded to!
    "Moronic Post" why, because you say?

    Leftist like yourself like the "Bill of Rights" only when it benefits them. When Leftists reach a position of advantage they immediately start trying to take away those rights from their opposition, like is happening now.

    Hillary committed a lot of crimes. Seeing her corrupt favorable treatment enraged a lot of people. But if the Trump administration is going after her at all, it's in the right way. Barr is in the process of uncovering the real crimes that were committed over the least 4 to 5 years. Hopefully the corrupt methods of her case will be among them.



    Describing “Fascism” as Right Wing is the biggest and one of the most easily disproven political lies of the last 100 years.

    Fascism was created by Giovanni Gentile. Gentile was a hard-core Marxist and friend of Vladimir Lenin. Documents of the time show he was greatly admired by FDR and every other pre-WW2 Leftist. Gentile was a mentor of Mussolini and after his raise to power Gentile became one of Mussolini’s advisors.


    Fascism is a slight variant of Socialism, they are different on two points:

    1. Socialism, the economy is 100% owned and controlled by the Govt. Fascism, there is a Private Sector economy it’s just totally controlled by Govt through regulations, taxes and income redistribution (ironically, it’s exactly how Bernie Sanders describes Democratic Socialism). Obamacare was a text book example of Economic Fascism.

    2. Socialists tend to take over by convincing a population that their country and culture are bad and needs to be changed. Fascists tend to harness a populations Patriotism and Nationalism. Before anyone gets started, Nationalism is not what creates Holocausts or Totalitarianism, it's not even specific to Right or Left. Nelson Mandela, Gandhi, Lincoln, Washington, and Churchill were all hard-core Nationalist. Like any motivating factor, Nationalism can be misused. The example of Hitler (the only one I can think of) doesn’t show a historical trend.


    After WW2, Leftist realized they needed to separate themselves from Fascism. So, they started the intense historical revisionist efforts. Because they control most of media and academia, and because most regular folks don’t pay much attention to these sorts of things, they have been mostly successful.

    But if you take Gentile’s writings on Fascism or the Nazi’s 25-point governing plan and update the terminology you will have documents that would make Bernie Sanders jump for joy and giggle like a girl.
    One of the funniest videos is a guy giving a Hitler speech outside a Bernie Sanders rally to a group of his supporters and receiving thunderous applause. YouTube

  2. #102
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    65,444

    Re: Michael Moore Sounds like he Wants to Get Rid of Trump's Base

    Quote Originally Posted by lemmiwinx View Post
    I think Cuba or Haiti would be similar examples to socialist Venezuela if that makes you feel any better.
    This isn't about me or what I feel about this. This is about you, and what you said. You said Venezuela. You didn't say Cuba or Haiti. You said Venezuela. You always say Venezuela. Conservatives always say Venezuela these days. Because that's what your propaganda sources have been repeating to you over and over.

    In the real world, the Democratic Party platform is not turning America into Venezuela. I know, I know. You think it does. Don't give a ****.
    “personal attorney” to Individual-1, who at that point had become the President of the United States
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I don't know who [Individual-1] is and neither do you.

  3. #103
    Guru
    Mustachio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Last Seen
    01-19-20 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    3,538

    Re: Michael Moore Sounds like he Wants to Get Rid of Trump's Base

    Quote Originally Posted by Casca XV View Post
    "Moronic Post" why, because you say?

    Leftist like yourself like the "Bill of Rights" only when it benefits them. When Leftists reach a position of advantage they immediately start trying to take away those rights from their opposition, like is happening now.

    Hillary committed a lot of crimes. Seeing her corrupt favorable treatment enraged a lot of people. But if the Trump administration is going after her at all, it's in the right way. Barr is in the process of uncovering the real crimes that were committed over the least 4 to 5 years. Hopefully the corrupt methods of her case will be among them.



    Describing “Fascism” as Right Wing is the biggest and one of the most easily disproven political lies of the last 100 years.

    Fascism was created by Giovanni Gentile. Gentile was a hard-core Marxist and friend of Vladimir Lenin. Documents of the time show he was greatly admired by FDR and every other pre-WW2 Leftist. Gentile was a mentor of Mussolini and after his raise to power Gentile became one of Mussolini’s advisors.


    Fascism is a slight variant of Socialism, they are different on two points:

    1. Socialism, the economy is 100% owned and controlled by the Govt. Fascism, there is a Private Sector economy it’s just totally controlled by Govt through regulations, taxes and income redistribution (ironically, it’s exactly how Bernie Sanders describes Democratic Socialism). Obamacare was a text book example of Economic Fascism.

    2. Socialists tend to take over by convincing a population that their country and culture are bad and needs to be changed. Fascists tend to harness a populations Patriotism and Nationalism. Before anyone gets started, Nationalism is not what creates Holocausts or Totalitarianism, it's not even specific to Right or Left. Nelson Mandela, Gandhi, Lincoln, Washington, and Churchill were all hard-core Nationalist. Like any motivating factor, Nationalism can be misused. The example of Hitler (the only one I can think of) doesn’t show a historical trend.


    After WW2, Leftist realized they needed to separate themselves from Fascism. So, they started the intense historical revisionist efforts. Because they control most of media and academia, and because most regular folks don’t pay much attention to these sorts of things, they have been mostly successful.

    But if you take Gentile’s writings on Fascism or the Nazi’s 25-point governing plan and update the terminology you will have documents that would make Bernie Sanders jump for joy and giggle like a girl.
    One of the funniest videos is a guy giving a Hitler speech outside a Bernie Sanders rally to a group of his supporters and receiving thunderous applause. YouTube
    John Lennon and Yoko Ono gave a speech, translated by Hitler, as well. If you don't understand why or the meaning of it, there's absolutely no point discussing it with you. As to Italian Fascism and Gentile, allow me to quote "The Doctrine of Fascism"

    "Granted that the 19th century was the century of marxism, liberalism, democracy, this does not mean that the 20th century must also be the century of marxism, liberalism, democracy. Political doctrines pass; nations remain. We are free to believe that this is the century of authority, a century tending to the Right, a Fascist century. If the 19th century was the century of the individual (liberalism implies individualism) we are free to believe that this is the 'collective' century, and therefore the century of the State."
    Yeah, I'm sure Bernie Sanders would read "we are free to believe that this is the century of authority... tending to the Right" and giggle. Because Bernie supporters love right-wing authoritarianism and, as you'll note above, an overt rejection of liberalism, democracy and Marxism. Where do you get your revisionist history from? Read a lot of Russian propaganda?
    Last edited by Mustachio; 12-06-19 at 11:56 PM.
    A working class hero is something to be

  4. #104
    Professor


    lemmiwinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,744

    Re: Michael Moore Sounds like he Wants to Get Rid of Trump's Base

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    This isn't about me or what I feel about this. This is about you, and what you said. You said Venezuela. You didn't say Cuba or Haiti. You said Venezuela. You always say Venezuela. Conservatives always say Venezuela these days. Because that's what your propaganda sources have been repeating to you over and over.

    In the real world, the Democratic Party platform is not turning America into Venezuela. I know, I know. You think it does. Don't give a ****.
    I use Venezuela as an example because Hugo Chavez was a darling of the US liberal media. They just loved citing achievements of little Hugo until the oil revenue dried up and the country went down the tubes.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •