Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 265

Thread: Leaked stephen miller emails to breitbart directed race, anti-immigrant news coverage

  1. #91
    Guru bomberfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    4,135

    Re: Leaked stephen miller emails to breitbart directed race, anti-immigrant news coverage

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    I have not claimed that the vast majority of SPLC claims are invalid. Perhaps if you are going to accuse others of lying, being truthful or accurate yourself would be a good first step.



    I've been calling for Trump to be impeached for months now. But sure, whatever you need to tell yourself.

    You know, this accusation would prompt more worry if Trump fans weren't regularly accusing me of being animated by animus to the man (agreeably mostly on Facebook, these days; I've pulled back from here a lot) Maybe y'all should all collectively consider that not everyone is interested in Tribalism as a defining political principle.

    Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
    Comparing the SPLC to Alex Jones is absolutely saying the majority of their claims are wrong especially when you say even Alex Jones may stumble across something. Who do you think you are fooling? You would be more credible is you referenced what can be verified on this site instead of twitter.

  2. #92
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    61,485

    Re: Leaked stephen miller emails to breitbart directed race, anti-immigrant news coverage

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Cool story. What is your proof?
    You like to use yourself as an example in discussions around this. Compare your beliefs to Maajid Nawaz, and then ask whether or not you count as an anti-Islamic extremist.

  3. #93
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    61,485

    Re: Leaked stephen miller emails to breitbart directed race, anti-immigrant news coverage

    Quote Originally Posted by bomberfox View Post
    Comparing the SPLC to Alex Jones is absolutely saying the majority of their claims are wrong especially when you say even Alex Jones may stumble across something. Who do you think you are fooling? You would be more credible is you referenced what can be verified on this site instead of twitter.
    I'm guessing that "reading comprehension" is taking a back seat to "finding reasons to be offended"?

    Let me know when you either find the post where I claimed a vast majority of the SPLC's claims were false, or when you are willing to apologize for lying about what I have said while accusing me of lying.

    But I won't hold my breath on either

  4. #94
    Guru bomberfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    4,135

    Re: Leaked stephen miller emails to breitbart directed race, anti-immigrant news coverage

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    You like to use yourself as an example in discussions around this. Compare your beliefs to Maajid Nawaz, and then ask whether or not you count as an anti-Islamic extremist.

    Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
    Oh look getting something wrong then correcting it is totally like Breitbart guys! SPLC statement regarding Maajid Nawaz and the Quilliam Foundation | Southern Poverty Law Center

  5. #95
    Guru bomberfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    4,135

    Re: Leaked stephen miller emails to breitbart directed race, anti-immigrant news coverage

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    I'm guessing that "reading comprehension" is taking a back seat to "finding reasons to be offended"?

    Let me know when you either find the post where I claimed a vast majority of the SPLC's claims were false, or when you are willing to apologize for lying about what I have said while accusing me of lying.

    But I won't hold my breath on either
    If you dont know why comparing the SPLC to Alex Jones isnt implying such i cant help you. Correcting a conservative =\= being a snowflake

  6. #96
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    61,485

    Re: Leaked stephen miller emails to breitbart directed race, anti-immigrant news coverage

    Quote Originally Posted by bomberfox View Post
    Oh look getting something wrong then correcting it is totally like Breitbart guys! SPLC statement regarding Maajid Nawaz and the Quilliam Foundation | Southern Poverty Law Center
    Yup. Turns out when someone you slander threatens the money, to the tune of several million dollars in a defamation lawsuit, SPLC suddenly realizes that, golly gee, in your particular instance, maybe our strategy of calling anyone we disagree with a bigot wasnt the best idea, and they backpedal quick and hard

  7. #97
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    61,485

    Re: Leaked stephen miller emails to breitbart directed race, anti-immigrant news coverage

    Quote Originally Posted by bomberfox View Post
    If you dont know why comparing the SPLC to Alex Jones isnt implying such i cant help you. Correcting a conservative =\= being a snowflake
    If you are intent on acting like an offended child, no one can help you. No one was saying the SPLC was an equivalent of Alex Jones

  8. #98
    Guru bomberfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    4,135

    Re: Leaked stephen miller emails to breitbart directed race, anti-immigrant news coverage

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    Yup. Turns out when someone you slander threatens the money, to the tune of several million dollars in a defamation lawsuit, SPLC suddenly realizes that, golly gee, in your particular instance, maybe our strategy of calling anyone we disagree with a bigot wasnt the best idea, and they backpedal quick and hard
    Everyone they disagree with isnt one person... you do realize that right? You could not even prove such with even the amount of evidence you are demanding from me. Journalists correct things they get wrong.
    Last edited by bomberfox; 11-18-19 at 12:09 AM.

  9. #99
    Guru bomberfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    4,135

    Re: Leaked stephen miller emails to breitbart directed race, anti-immigrant news coverage

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    If you are intent on acting like an offended child, no one can help you. No one was saying the SPLC was an equivalent of Alex Jones
    You compared them to Alex Jones, Breitbart and Hannity. Its not hard to see. You even say they call everyone they disagree with a racist which also implies the same thing. Seems like its you that is easily offended but ya need to put on the alpha male facade. Saying that they have no credibility implies they get the majority of cases wrong
    Last edited by bomberfox; 11-18-19 at 12:09 AM.

  10. #100
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    61,485

    Re: Leaked stephen miller emails to breitbart directed race, anti-immigrant news coverage

    Quote Originally Posted by bomberfox View Post
    Everyone they disagree with isnt one person... you do realize that right?
    she likes anecdotes, so I gave her merely one example. Your posting that SPLC was forced to back down on that claim in the face of a threat of a massive defamation suit doesn't really do much other than confirm the point.

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •