Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Results 181 to 185 of 185

Thread: Fox News' Tucker Carlson calls concerns about white supremacy a "hoax"

  1. #181
    Classical Liberal

    trixare4kids's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    S. California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,032

    Re: Fox News' Tucker Carlson calls concerns about white supremacy a "hoax"

    Quote Originally Posted by Herkamer63 View Post
    See what I mean, guys? They can't stand it when you call them that. They whine and moan like babies giving birth to other babies. We non-Leftists have to put up with being called racist and white supremacists, or uncle Toms, or whatever, everyday. We're still standing. The Left isn't. They STILL can't get over the fact Donald Trump won the 2016 election, and there is great fear on their side that NO MATTER who their nominee is for 2020, Trump is going to win in a landslide. The Mueller (Weisman) report failed to get rid of him. The Access Hollywood video didn't stop him from winning. The whole Stormy Daniels thing didn't do anything. Trump's tough talk on North Korea didn't start a war with them (in fact, they're still engaged in peace talks). The rhetoric of Trump separating kids from families isn't doing anything. And these are just a small fraction of what they've tried.

    Now, they're reduced to name calling. The Left has NOTHING to go after him on. They're just hoping and praying to Obama that accusing Trump of being a white supremacist works, and so far, it hasn't. They're even going as far as accusing his supporters and the people who voted for him, which all consists of whites, blacks, Hispanics, Indians, Asians, etc, as being white supremacists. They're going to continue to do it, like this guy who's attempting to call me as such, because they think it's going to help in their crusade to shut us up. What they're too ignorant to understand is Trump's support has gone up and his base expanded. Let them whine, b!tch, and moan. It's not going to do anything except help Trump. White supremacy is only attached to the Left, and that history hasn't been erased and still continues today.
    This thread should be a reminder to all that the Trump resistors/leftists are the only group who have ever had their widdle fweeeeeeelings hurt.
    Such victims, I tell ya.... Tucker Carlson slammed their phony m/o, ( also described brilliantly by you in your second paragraph above), out of the park.
    Last edited by trixare4kids; 08-11-19 at 01:03 PM.

  2. #182
    Conservatarian

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,293

    Re: Fox News' Tucker Carlson calls concerns about white supremacy a "hoax"

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Person View Post
    Lunacy. Your saying it doesn't make it any more true.
    Thank you for your exhaustive contribution.

  3. #183
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Last Seen
    08-16-19 @ 04:22 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    953

    Re: Fox News' Tucker Carlson calls concerns about white supremacy a "hoax"

    Quote Originally Posted by trixare4kids View Post
    This thread should be a reminder to all that the Trump resistors/leftists are the only group who have ever had their widdle fweeeeeeelings hurt.
    Such victims, I tell ya.... Tucker Carlson slammed their phony m/o, ( also described brilliantly by you in your second paragraph above), out of the park.
    Exactly. At this point in time, with how many times they use these terms, I don't think these people know what white supremacy or racism is. I believe they just know it sounds like a put down just to shut the opposition up because they have ran out of things to criticize us with. These people are so fueled by emotions, I don't know if it's funny (although I'll admit some of it is) or just plain annoying. They say they're rational thinkers, but in reality, they're overly sensitive, spoiled rotten kids in grown up bodies.

  4. #184
    Classical Liberal

    trixare4kids's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    S. California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,032

    Re: Fox News' Tucker Carlson calls concerns about white supremacy a "hoax"

    Quote Originally Posted by Herkamer63 View Post
    Exactly. At this point in time, with how many times they use these terms, I don't think these people know what white supremacy or racism is. I believe they just know it sounds like a put down just to shut the opposition up because they have ran out of things to criticize us with. These people are so fueled by emotions, I don't know if it's funny (although I'll admit some of it is) or just plain annoying. They say they're rational thinkers, but in reality, they're overly sensitive, spoiled rotten kids in grown up bodies.
    Their feeling of entitlement is their biggest character flaw.
    Odd that they are so unaware that they haven't realized that they are narcissistic in their approach to trying to win back the WH.

  5. #185
    Advisor RedSunRising's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:49 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    359

    Re: Fox News' Tucker Carlson calls concerns about white supremacy a "hoax"

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Person View Post
    Lunacy. Your saying it doesn't make it any more true.
    As I read his post I wondered where on the morality offense scale fall denial of racism and rationalization of racism. Are they more or less morally offensive than false accusations of racism, I wonder.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •