Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 46 of 46

Thread: Matthew Yglesias at Vox is accidentally candid....

  1. #41
    Sage
    Buzz62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,491

    Re: Matthew Yglesias at Vox is accidentally candid....

    Quote Originally Posted by $1000 View Post
    wtf are you even talking about?
    Over your head is it?
    No surprise. Please do carry on with the sky-screaming and virtue-signalling.
    I always enjoy watching people lie knowingly and then try to justify or deny what's plain as day.
    Carry on...
    It's so lonely in m'saddle...since m'horse died...

  2. #42
    Advisor $1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Eastern US
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    325

    Re: Matthew Yglesias at Vox is accidentally candid....

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz62 View Post
    Over your head is it?
    No surprise. Please do carry on with the sky-screaming and virtue-signalling.
    I always enjoy watching people lie knowingly and then try to justify or deny what's plain as day.
    Carry on...
    No, I think you just have poor reading comprehension, as I'm not a liberal at all, and I never claimed anything about Trump's tax plan. But if you want to keep ranting at nobody, feel free.

    "This is very much about H U M A N E M P O W E R M E N T"
    - Andrew Yang -

  3. #43
    Sage
    Buzz62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,491

    Re: Matthew Yglesias at Vox is accidentally candid....

    Quote Originally Posted by $1000 View Post
    No, I think you just have poor reading comprehension, as I'm not a liberal at all, and I never claimed anything about Trump's tax plan. But if you want to keep ranting at nobody, feel free.
    "heinous lizard-brained"...

    The guy exposed the lies about the tax cuts. You called him what again?
    Oh ya..."heinous lizard-brained".
    Bye.
    It's so lonely in m'saddle...since m'horse died...

  4. #44
    Advisor $1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Eastern US
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    325

    Re: Matthew Yglesias at Vox is accidentally candid....

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz62 View Post
    "heinous lizard-brained"...

    The guy exposed the lies about the tax cuts. You called him what again?
    Oh ya..."heinous lizard-brained".
    Bye.
    Lol, he didn't 'expose the lie', he congratulated his political allies (Yglesias is a liberal, he runs one of the biggest liberal news sites out there) on successfully lying about it.

    I called his articles about the Iraq war heinously lizard-brained, because they were.

    "This is very much about H U M A N E M P O W E R M E N T"
    - Andrew Yang -

  5. #45
    Sage
    Buzz62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,491

    Re: Matthew Yglesias at Vox is accidentally candid....

    Quote Originally Posted by $1000 View Post
    Lol, he didn't 'expose the lie', he congratulated his political allies (Yglesias is a liberal, he runs one of the biggest liberal news sites out there) on successfully lying about it.

    I called his articles about the Iraq war heinously lizard-brained, because they were.
    Then I misunderstood your post, and apologize.
    It's so lonely in m'saddle...since m'horse died...

  6. #46
    Professor uptower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,194

    Re: Matthew Yglesias at Vox is accidentally candid....

    That's all well and good but what does Julio Iglesias have to say about it?
    Now listen Donald, stay focused, hold it together. Put down the bucket of chicken. Stop tweeting. Go into the next bedroom. Get under the bed. Calm down. Now the next part is very important...

    They're going to see your tax returns

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •