Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 65

Thread: Buzzfeed Finds Its Credibility Questioned Again

  1. #21
    Exposing GOP since 2015
    NeverTrump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    24,100
    Blog Entries
    27

    Re: Buzzfeed Finds Its Credibility Questioned Again

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    From your own link: BuzzFeed admitted when first publishing the dossier — shortly before US president Donald Trump took his oath of office in January — that the document contained a number of unverified allegations, including against members of the Russian establishment.
    And it has stood by those allegations.
    The next few days are going to be a category Level 5 hurricane of trolls, bots, conspiracy theories, fake stories, hoaxes, and hit jobs. MAGA-land is in panic mode, and it will be ugly. Be careful, be skeptical, share good stuff, report bad stuff, and don't argue with idiots.

  2. #22
    Exposing GOP since 2015
    NeverTrump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    24,100
    Blog Entries
    27

    Re: Buzzfeed Finds Its Credibility Questioned Again

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    That's what the court ruled, nothing more.
    What is 2A protection?
    The next few days are going to be a category Level 5 hurricane of trolls, bots, conspiracy theories, fake stories, hoaxes, and hit jobs. MAGA-land is in panic mode, and it will be ugly. Be careful, be skeptical, share good stuff, report bad stuff, and don't argue with idiots.

  3. #23
    Exposing GOP since 2015
    NeverTrump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    24,100
    Blog Entries
    27

    Re: Buzzfeed Finds Its Credibility Questioned Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Felis Leo View Post
    You know, NeverTrumpGOP, you admitted that you used to believe in conspiracy theories. How do you know whether or not you are falling into the same pattern of thinking that causes your mind to lock onto a predetermined conclusion and only look at evidence that verifies your claim and ignore any and all evidence to the contrary? And how do you prevent yourself from doing so?
    I have no idea what this has to do with the thread, I'm saying you would need ample evidence to suggest that Buzzfeed is not credible and no one has supplied any.
    The next few days are going to be a category Level 5 hurricane of trolls, bots, conspiracy theories, fake stories, hoaxes, and hit jobs. MAGA-land is in panic mode, and it will be ugly. Be careful, be skeptical, share good stuff, report bad stuff, and don't argue with idiots.

  4. #24
    Exposing GOP since 2015
    NeverTrump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    24,100
    Blog Entries
    27

    Re: Buzzfeed Finds Its Credibility Questioned Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Airyaman View Post
    People are right to use, "If true", particularly with Cormier saying he has not seen the actual evidence to support the story.
    Nevertheless people should be cautious in doubting Buzzfeed's journalistic chops.
    The next few days are going to be a category Level 5 hurricane of trolls, bots, conspiracy theories, fake stories, hoaxes, and hit jobs. MAGA-land is in panic mode, and it will be ugly. Be careful, be skeptical, share good stuff, report bad stuff, and don't argue with idiots.

  5. #25
    Sage Airyaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    AL
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    5,475

    Re: Buzzfeed Finds Its Credibility Questioned Again

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    That's what the court ruled, nothing more.
    2A?

    Sure it wasn't something else?

  6. #26
    ~ Proudly Intolerant ~
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Blue Dot in a Red State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    33,514

    Re: Buzzfeed Finds Its Credibility Questioned Again

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    The OP is totally false and nonsensical. The court did not rule that ANYTHING Buzzfeed published is true. Rather, it ruled that Buzzfeed falls under 2A protection so even if the Dossier is 100% false Buzzfeed is not liable. Nothing else.
    2A?

    Not gonna say it. Not gonna say it.

    Yes I am.

    Turtle? Is this you?

    New drinking game. Every time somebody says Yale, you take a shot. Pretty soon we can be as sloppy drunk as Brett Kavanaugh!

  7. #27
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,603

    Re: Buzzfeed Finds Its Credibility Questioned Again

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    That is nonsense. NOW you claiming the head of Buzzfeed is a liar because he has said that they could not verify any of the Dossier is true.

    You are now defending Buzzfeed by calling the head of Buzzfeed a liar over the Dossier!
    He said they couldcn't prove the whole dossier to be true. There are in fact things that have been proven true in the dossier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logical1 View Post
    Which is greater, the life of the baby or a womans "rights"??????
    Quote Originally Posted by Praxas
    Yes, we know that you don't care Trump bragged about walking in on underage girls naked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    And that bothers you because????????

  8. #28
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,603

    Re: Buzzfeed Finds Its Credibility Questioned Again

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverTrumpGOP View Post
    What is 2A protection?
    It means they can't shoot you with a firearm for what you say. New definitions and all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logical1 View Post
    Which is greater, the life of the baby or a womans "rights"??????
    Quote Originally Posted by Praxas
    Yes, we know that you don't care Trump bragged about walking in on underage girls naked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    And that bothers you because????????

  9. #29
    ~ Proudly Intolerant ~
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Blue Dot in a Red State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    33,514

    Re: Buzzfeed Finds Its Credibility Questioned Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Common Sense 1 View Post
    Stupid comment but good to know you know they won on a point of law not being truthful!!

    The Dossier is packed full of lies and we all know that.
    Show us. I'd love to see what you are talking about.

    Much of the dossier has been proven - little (if any) has been disproven, but I am open-minded enough to look at your proof if you have any to show.

    Can you say the same about mine? Can you read the following link with an open mind?

    https://www.newsweek.com/trump-russi...-proven-929839

    New drinking game. Every time somebody says Yale, you take a shot. Pretty soon we can be as sloppy drunk as Brett Kavanaugh!

  10. #30
    ~ Proudly Intolerant ~
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Blue Dot in a Red State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    33,514

    Re: Buzzfeed Finds Its Credibility Questioned Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Praxas View Post
    He said they couldcn't prove the whole dossier to be true. There are in fact things that have been proven true in the dossier.
    Several things. Career-ending things. "Going to prison" things.

    New drinking game. Every time somebody says Yale, you take a shot. Pretty soon we can be as sloppy drunk as Brett Kavanaugh!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •