Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 83

Thread: Jeanine Pirro: Obama is to blame for Rob Porter domestic abuse scandal

  1. #21
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    33,121

    Re: Jeanine Pirro: Obama is to blame for Rob Porter domestic abuse scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    I don't know what they claimed she said because I don't click on links for salon and even if I did I would not know because I don't watch her show. Furthermore even if it is true, why should I care about a complaint of this nature coming from a group that spent 8yrs of blaming Bush for all of Obama’s problems.

    Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...e-scandal.html


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by James972 View Post
    After 50,000 years slavery ended when America began!. Do you understand?

  2. #22
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    33,121

    Re: Jeanine Pirro: Obama is to blame for Rob Porter domestic abuse scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    I don't click on salon links

    Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    You just don't believe anything that makes any rightie look dumb.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by James972 View Post
    After 50,000 years slavery ended when America began!. Do you understand?

  3. #23
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    21,427

    Re: Jeanine Pirro: Obama is to blame for Rob Porter domestic abuse scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    I don't click on salon links

    Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    Then don't bitch about the accuracy of the story you haven't read. The video of her ranting is on the site.

    Commenting on the story when you refuse to read it or acknowledge the actual video of her speaking is just an act of ignorance.
    Ich habe schon Pferde vor der Apotheke kotzen gesehen

  4. #24
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    21,427

    Re: Jeanine Pirro: Obama is to blame for Rob Porter domestic abuse scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    I don't click on salon links

    Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    When you wear blinders, you tend to miss out on the big picture. Doesn't make for a good debater when you choose to ignore actual facts.
    Ich habe schon Pferde vor der Apotheke kotzen gesehen

  5. #25

    Re: Jeanine Pirro: Obama is to blame for Rob Porter domestic abuse scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    You just don't believe anything that makes any rightie look dumb.
    Thats not even remotely true. Imo the WH looks like they being evasive about what they knew and when they knew it, in regard to porter. I don't think they are handling it well and see plenty of room for legitimate criticism.

    I don't believe things that come out of salon because they have a track record of being dishonest. I'm certainly nor going to give their website traffic that helps to finacially support them.

    I will look at the video from another source and after I have I will weigh in on if what she said was dumb or if she had a point.

    Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

  6. #26

    Re: Jeanine Pirro: Obama is to blame for Rob Porter domestic abuse scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    Then don't bitch about the accuracy of the story you haven't read. The video of her ranting is on the site.

    Commenting on the story when you refuse to read it or acknowledge the actual video of her speaking is just an act of ignorance.
    So if posted a claim and didn't quote it I just posted a link from info wars, can you honestly tell me you would click on that link and read an article that you know going into it has a pretty strong probability of not being true?

    Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

  7. #27
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    21,427

    Re: Jeanine Pirro: Obama is to blame for Rob Porter domestic abuse scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    So if posted a claim and didn't quote it I just posted a link from info wars, can you honestly tell me you would click on that link and read an article that you know going into it has a pretty strong probability of not being true?

    Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    I would believe that what you linked is what is in the article. But this is different, she actually said it, its on video, its a fact.

    I would mock infowars because that is a crap site designed for conspiracy theorists. If they actually broke an actual true story that they had actual broadcast video of someone doing what they said they did, I'd go read it. You just didn't want to believe the story because it was at Salon, even though they had the actual broadcasted video of what she said. That is just putting blinders on.
    Ich habe schon Pferde vor der Apotheke kotzen gesehen

  8. #28

    Re: Jeanine Pirro: Obama is to blame for Rob Porter domestic abuse scandal

    Ok I've seen the video and it seems like she is blaming porter for being a liar. What I find questionable is how she could possibly know some of the details she is claiming to know.

    I'm not sure what Obama has to do with it but I suspect she went on to explain it but the video I have stops right after she says blame the last president. I find it hard to believe that is where she ended her monolouge. It feels like there should be more but it wasn't included for some reason.

    Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

  9. #29

    Re: Jeanine Pirro: Obama is to blame for Rob Porter domestic abuse scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    I would believe that what you linked is what is in the article. But this is different, she actually said it, its on video, its a fact.

    I would mock infowars because that is a crap site designed for conspiracy theorists. If they actually broke an actual true story that they had actual broadcast video of someone doing what they said they did, I'd go read it. You just didn't want to believe the story because it was at Salon, even though they had the actual broadcasted video of what she said. That is just putting blinders on.
    How would I know there was a video attached to the story without clicking on the link?

    I have since viewed the video and I commented on it in the post above this one.

    Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

  10. #30
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    55,171

    Re: Jeanine Pirro: Obama is to blame for Rob Porter domestic abuse scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    I don't know what they claimed she said because I don't click on links for salon and even if I did I would not know because I don't watch her show. Furthermore even if it is true, why should I care about a complaint of this nature coming from a group that spent 8yrs of blaming Bush for all of Obama’s problems.

    Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    So, you made zero effort to even slightly analyze the claim but steadfastly believe it is false anyway. Got it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    We have no reason not to believe him. [North Korean Dictator and Mass Murder Kim Jong-Un] has been very honest and accommodating.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •