Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45

Thread: Immigrant Living in Massachusetts Took Part in 8 Murders, Media Uninterested

  1. #11
    Sage
    chuckiechan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    California Caliphate
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,762

    Re: Immigrant Living in Massachusetts Took Part in 8 Murders, Media Uninterested

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    You clearly know nothing about the program.
    Well, speak up.
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence everywhere but here
    Trump is here because we made an existential bad bargain with China
    1975 was the last time the US had a positive trade balance.
    American students want to be "happy". Chinese students want to rule the world.

  2. #12
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    72,994

    Re: Immigrant Living in Massachusetts Took Part in 8 Murders, Media Uninterested

    Quote Originally Posted by chuckiechan View Post
    Well, speak up.
    Educate yourself. Anyone that knows anything about the program can see the laughable ignorance of your claim/"question". I don't care if you learn. A court needs jesters too.

  3. #13
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:07 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    95,185
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Immigrant Living in Massachusetts Took Part in 8 Murders, Media Uninterested

    Quote Originally Posted by chuckiechan View Post
    Well, speak up.
    You cannot be part of the program if you are in jail...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    I’ve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  4. #14
    Pontificator
    iliveonramen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    On a Gravy Train with Biscuit Wheels
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    10,069

    Re: Immigrant Living in Massachusetts Took Part in 8 Murders, Media Uninterested

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    You're not great at inventing straw man arguments.
    And you're bad at propagating right wing propaganda
    “People of the same trade seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the public, or in some contrivance to raise prices.”
    *Adam Smith*

  5. #15
    Woke AF
    truthatallcost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,785

    Re: Immigrant Living in Massachusetts Took Part in 8 Murders, Media Uninterested

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Educate yourself. Anyone that knows anything about the program can see the laughable ignorance of your claim/"question". I don't care if you learn. A court needs jesters too.
    So do threads. Thank you for your participation.
    "The greatest exposure yet to be made is the way that news is manufactured, and the way in which the mind of whole nations is molded for a purpose."

    Conservatism is the new counterculture

  6. #16
    Woke AF
    truthatallcost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,785

    Re: Immigrant Living in Massachusetts Took Part in 8 Murders, Media Uninterested

    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen View Post
    And you're bad at propagating right wing propaganda
    ICE is a source of 'right wing propaganda' now?
    "The greatest exposure yet to be made is the way that news is manufactured, and the way in which the mind of whole nations is molded for a purpose."

    Conservatism is the new counterculture

  7. #17
    Pontificator
    iliveonramen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    On a Gravy Train with Biscuit Wheels
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    10,069

    Re: Immigrant Living in Massachusetts Took Part in 8 Murders, Media Uninterested

    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    Just by virtue of them being here without permission makes them all criminals.

    Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    Sure, as are the millions of people that employ them.

    The fact is...our current immigration policies obviously don't meet the needs of our country so there's a massive demand for immigrants and those immigrants are more than happy to supply that labor.
    “People of the same trade seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the public, or in some contrivance to raise prices.”
    *Adam Smith*

  8. #18
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:07 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    95,185
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Immigrant Living in Massachusetts Took Part in 8 Murders, Media Uninterested

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    ICE is a source of 'right wing propaganda' now?
    Your OP contained more than a quote from ICE. Where you unaware of what you wrote, or just being dishonest?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    I’ve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  9. #19
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    87,182

    Re: Immigrant Living in Massachusetts Took Part in 8 Murders, Media Uninterested

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Since the American media wasn't interested in reporting this story, I'll do it for them.

    From the website of the United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement, dated December 22, 2017:



    A search of news stories turns up nothing in the 6 days since ICE published this press release.

    Could it be that this little tid bit destroys the MSM/DNC myth that says good undocumented immigrants are being ripped from families, and deported by an uncaring American government?-

    Since Oct. 1, 2009, ERO has removed more than 1,700 foreign fugitives from the United States who were sought in their native countries for serious crimes, including kidnapping, rape and murder. In fiscal year 2016, ICE conducted 240,255 removals nationwide. Ninety-two percent of individuals removed from the interior of the United States had previously been convicted of a criminal offense.

    https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ic...ment-8-murders

    Tell CNN and MSNBC to forward a check to TAAC for doing the journalism they refuse to do.
    When Liberals say "amnesty" they mean amnesty for el everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  10. #20
    Woke AF
    truthatallcost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,785

    Re: Immigrant Living in Massachusetts Took Part in 8 Murders, Media Uninterested

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Your OP contained more than a quote from ICE. Where you unaware of what you wrote, or just being dishonest?
    Which is required on DP. Try again. So far I've struck out 2 batters, and you're going to be #3 unless you come up with something better.
    "The greatest exposure yet to be made is the way that news is manufactured, and the way in which the mind of whole nations is molded for a purpose."

    Conservatism is the new counterculture

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •