Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 46 of 46

Thread: Democracy Dies in Darkness

  1. #41
    Guru

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:07 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,863

    Re: Democracy Dies in Darkness

    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredUSN View Post
    I asked you for a country for the USA to emulate and you continue with your ranting.

    No, I said the US could actually follow its own what has to now been a totally bull**** line and actually be what it lies about being and actually walks the walk.

    Russia and China have been too busy killing their own for centuries, and I believe the the Soviet's sucked in a few countries.
    As has the USA with its civil war and genocide against Native Americans.

    You ignore the fact that the supposed "bad guys" helped the Koreans and the Vietnamese throw out the invading American hordes and then, like good world citizens, they went home. You ignore the myriad illegal invasions by the US of sovereign nations around the world. You ignore the ridiculous pretense of the US that it frees people. All a huge centuries long lie.

  2. #42
    Sage
    RetiredUSN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Norfolk Virginia area.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    12,183

    Re: Democracy Dies in Darkness

    Quote Originally Posted by camlok View Post
    As has the USA with its civil war and genocide against Native Americans.

    You ignore the fact that the supposed "bad guys" helped the Koreans and the Vietnamese throw out the invading American hordes and then, like good world citizens, they went home. You ignore the myriad illegal invasions by the US of sovereign nations around the world. You ignore the ridiculous pretense of the US that it frees people. All a huge centuries long lie.
    I love your posts.................almost no need for caffeine in the mornings.
    “It’s easier to run for office than to run the office.”
    Tip O'Niell

  3. #43
    Sage
    jet57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    not here
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:46 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    27,219

    Re: Democracy Dies in Darkness

    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredUSN View Post
    Can you point out a country that we could emulate?
    Sweeden?
    “The people do not want virtue; but they are the dupes of pretended patriots” : Elbridge Gerry of Mass; Constitutional Convention 1787

  4. #44
    Guru

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:07 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,863

    Re: Democracy Dies in Darkness

    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredUSN View Post
    I love your posts.................almost no need for caffeine in the mornings.
    I love how delusional Americans become when they are met with reality.

  5. #45
    Sage
    Fledermaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Peoples Republic of California AKA Taxifornia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    35,569

    Re: Democracy Dies in Darkness

    Quote Originally Posted by camlok View Post
    I love how delusional Americans become when they are met with reality.
    When are you going to meet reality? Have you an appointment yet?
    “All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”
    ― Douglas Adams

  6. #46
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:09 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,066

    Re: Democracy Dies in Darkness

    We ignore the vote and care only when our job is eliminated. We are primed for a coup. Buy ammo.
    It's nothing more than X's and O's.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •