Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 142

Thread: Cable News Network This is (CNN)

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    02-16-18 @ 02:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: Cable News Network This is (CNN)

    I have no idea what the point of this thread is...exactly.

    But I do remember a time when I watched CNN Headline News a TON. Often, I would have it on in the background of whatever I was doing. Later, it was BBC World News.

    That was a LONG time ago, however.

    It is no longer the same animal and news is SO different from those days.

    The internet has completely changed news for me...for the better.

  2. #12
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    38,553

    Re: Cable News Network This is (CNN)

    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    I don't know what he was trying to say with the post either, I usually just let whatever is said about CNN go the other way seeing as they were basically used as Clintons political watch dogs during the election period. That, and the network has been the worst offender of the "Fake News" epidemic in this country for a long time. Not to mention censoring Trump supporters, and letting Clinton supports just spill all kinds of hate out of their mouths to no end. On top of that their integrity has dropped so low that they are inclined to get most of their own news, and reports from Buzzfeed.

    I had respect for this network a long time ago, but now with their own attacks on free speech, and the like.

    I am sorry to say no, the Clinton news network has lost all sense of the word journalism.
    So you liked them until they criticized the God-Emperor?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    My discourse is elevated

  3. #13
    Professor
    Jaygodmedia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    City of angles
    Last Seen
    01-03-20 @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,945
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Cable News Network This is (CNN)

    So sad this seems to be a weekly thing.

  4. #14
    WatchesLeftiesFlee
    Oborosen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Heflin, Alabama
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,947

    Re: Cable News Network This is (CNN)

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    So you liked them until they criticized the God-Emperor?
    No, I liked them until they started whoring out their own integrity for the benefit of a specific political party. Going so far as to lie through their own teeth on many of the issues that came to light, not to mention trying to bury the word of the opposition in all its descriptions.

    Say when they were interviewing that former Marine, who had broken into a car to pull out a child after the mother locked said child in there, on a day that it reach 102' degrees.

    They blurred out his shirt that said, "Trump - Pence" while cutting his segment short by several minutes to leave out his answers on their questions about Trump "when they didn't get a satisfactory answer". Only for them to let Maxine Waters have about 30mins later in the week to rant about white supremacy, and bigotry at the hands of Trump, and his whole constituency.

    So no, they can say all the want about the man, but when you lose all objectivity in the "so called" pursuit of truth. You have failed to be a news network, and have just turned into Clinton's rent a bitch.

  5. #15
    Professor
    Jaygodmedia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    City of angles
    Last Seen
    01-03-20 @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,945
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Cable News Network This is (CNN)

    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    No, I liked them until they started whoring out their own integrity for the benefit of a specific political party. Going so far as to lie through their own teeth on many of the issues that came to light, not to mention trying to bury the word of the opposition in all its descriptions.

    Say when they were interviewing that former Marine, who had broken into a car to pull out a child after the mother locked said child in there, on a day that it reach 102' degrees.

    They blurred out his shirt that said, "Trump - Pence" while cutting his segment short by several minutes to leave out his answers on their questions about Trump "when they didn't get a satisfactory answer". Only for them to let Maxine Waters have about 30mins later in the week to rant about white supremacy, and bigotry at the hands of Trump, and his whole constituency.

    So no, they can say all the want about the man, but when you lose all objectivity in the "so called" pursuit of truth. You have failed to be a news network, and have just turned into Clinton's rent a bitch.
    Well the lair in chief likes crying baby's so you should fell right at home with the rest of the GOP
    Trump responds to crying baby - CNN Video as you focus on fake news stories while a fake President continues to lie his as off to you.

    Meanwhile in other news

  6. #16
    WatchesLeftiesFlee
    Oborosen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Heflin, Alabama
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,947

    Re: Cable News Network This is (CNN)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaygodmedia View Post
    Well the lair in chief likes crying baby's so you should fell right at home with the rest of the GOP
    Trump responds to crying baby - CNN Video as you focus on fake news stories while a fake President continues to lie his as off to you.

    Meanwhile in other news
    The moment anyone with half a brain see's CNN on the tag, or even related to that video. They will already know that they are getting at most a quarter of the actual story. Not to mention some of the worst photos they can managed to take of Trump, along with doing their best to take anything he says out of context.

    By depending on them to make a point, you have lost all credibility in this debate.

    But its good you added Trump when you said Liar in Chief, because I though you were talking about Obama, Bush, Clinton.. etc. It appears that one of the main qualifying attributes of a politician has slipped you're mind.
    Last edited by Oborosen; 06-04-17 at 01:58 AM. Reason: adding to post

  7. #17
    Professor
    Jaygodmedia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    City of angles
    Last Seen
    01-03-20 @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,945
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Cable News Network This is (CNN)

    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    The moment anyone with half a brain see's CNN on the tag, or even related to that video. They will already know that they are getting at most a quarter of the actual story. Not to mention some of the worst photos they can managed to take of Trump, along with doing their best to take anything he says out of context.

    By depending on them to make a point, you have lost all credibility in this debate.
    Well the majority of Americans lost when this election was stolen.

  8. #18
    WatchesLeftiesFlee
    Oborosen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Heflin, Alabama
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,947

    Re: Cable News Network This is (CNN)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaygodmedia View Post
    Well the majority of Americans lost when this election was stolen.
    So it just boils down to the fact that democracy is a great thing, but only if it works in you're favor?

    Then again no one can prove that the election was stolen "barring all attempts from the Democratic party as well" despite the underhanded tactics they deployed in California, and the like. The conversation always comes back to people whining about the damn election.

    It was an election, that's the way they turn out sometimes. The quicker you realize that, the quicker you can move on about it.

    :btw - secure connections do not allow for many video hosting sites to be shown, so whatever you tried to post here is not coming up.
    Last edited by Oborosen; 06-04-17 at 02:55 AM. Reason: notification

  9. #19
    Professor
    Jaygodmedia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    City of angles
    Last Seen
    01-03-20 @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,945
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Cable News Network This is (CNN)

    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    So it just boils down to the fact that democracy is a great thing, but only if it works in you're favor?

    Then again no one can prove that the election was stolen "barring all attempts from the Democratic party as well" despite the underhanded tactics they deployed in California, and the like. The conversation always comes back to people whining about the damn election.

    It was an election, that's the way they turn out sometimes. The quicker you realize that, the quicker you can move on about it.

    :btw - secure connections do not allow for many video hosting sites to be shown, so whatever you tried to post here is not coming up.
    Bs. I voted for Bush in 2000 and surely he stole that election it's just what the GOP does it's their nature. Only reason I voted for Bush was because gore was a punk.

    In the meantime time today's top story.

  10. #20
    WatchesLeftiesFlee
    Oborosen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Heflin, Alabama
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,947

    Re: Cable News Network This is (CNN)

    [QUOTE=Jaygodmedia;1067276188]Bs. I voted for Bush in 2000 and surely he stole that election it's just what the GOP does it's their nature. Only reason I voted for Bush was because gore was a punk.

    In the meantime time today's top story.
    [QUOTE]

    Why is it that people keep forgetting the electoral college? Why?

    It was established by our constitution of all things, though seeing how the things are going around today. Its a wonder how some of the younger generation know what the constitution is at all. Bush won by one of the closest margins in history. I know, I voted for the dumbass myself. Hell I served under him, and met the guy... not the best moment of my life to be honest.

    But it was basically the same thing that happened with the 2016 election. The vote was too close so it went to the electoral college. Same song, same dance, different dancers.
    Last edited by Oborosen; 06-04-17 at 09:20 PM. Reason: correction

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •