Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273
Results 721 to 727 of 727

Thread: 12,000 years ago in CHINA vs. 6000 years ago Garden of Eden?

  1. #721
    Sage
    Logicman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:42 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,292

    Re: 12,000 years ago in CHINA vs. 6000 years ago Garden of Eden?

    Quote Originally Posted by RAMOSS View Post
    Yet, he can't seem to point it out. Amazing. He can't point to it, he can't show why it's 'bogus'. He is following the pattern of 'argument from aspersion', and not backing up his own claims.
    Like I've told you before, Ramoss, and which is clear to any Spirit-filled believer when they read your anti-Christianity nonsense, there is no difference between your theology and the that of the devil.
    "Progressives aren't really progressive. They're regressive, all the way back to Sodom and Gomorrah." - author unknown

  2. #722
    Sage

    RAMOSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    36,088

    Re: 12,000 years ago in CHINA vs. 6000 years ago Garden of Eden?

    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    Like I've told you before, Ramoss, and which is clear to any Spirit-filled believer when they read your anti-Christianity nonsense, there is no difference between your theology and the that of the devil.
    You do love making your excuses about why you don't show your proof. What you don't do is anything more than use poor apoplgistics, horrible sources, or show any ability to back up your claims. You aren't the only one that does that, to be sure, but you also are one of the ones that make more vocal claims. Now, if you could actually back up a claim with a source that you can show to be true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannah Arendt
    "The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the convinced Communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction (i.e., the reality of experience) and the distinction between true and false (i.e., the standards of thought) no longer exist."

  3. #723
    Running Against the Wind

    Logician Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Magnificent Rocky Mountains
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,853

    Re: 12,000 years ago in CHINA vs. 6000 years ago Garden of Eden?

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    A few miles from our home [without the alien skull procedure]
    Leanderthal Lady in Texas - StoppingPoints.com

    You Atheists harp on the most ridiculous things. But your love for the Commies shines through.
    I also believe Trump is a closet atheist.
    Alice: " How long is forever ?".....White Rabbit: "Sometimes just a second. "

  4. #724
    Sage
    Logicman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:42 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,292

    Re: 12,000 years ago in CHINA vs. 6000 years ago Garden of Eden?

    Quote Originally Posted by RAMOSS View Post
    You do love making your excuses about why you don't show your proof. What you don't do is anything more than use poor apoplgistics, horrible sources, or show any ability to back up your claims. You aren't the only one that does that, to be sure, but you also are one of the ones that make more vocal claims. Now, if you could actually back up a claim with a source that you can show to be true.
    Giving evidences to you is like pouring water down a drain.

    First you mock where it came from.

    Then you kick it to the curb with your knee-jerk "Dr. No" routine.

    Then you want another source so you can repeat the process.

    Pathetic.
    "Progressives aren't really progressive. They're regressive, all the way back to Sodom and Gomorrah." - author unknown

  5. #725
    Sage

    RAMOSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    36,088

    Re: 12,000 years ago in CHINA vs. 6000 years ago Garden of Eden?

    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    Giving evidences to you is like pouring water down a drain.

    First you mock where it came from.

    Then you kick it to the curb with your knee-jerk "Dr. No" routine.

    Then you want another source so you can repeat the process.

    Pathetic.
    Ah, avoidance again. The inability to actually give objective and tangible evidence that your claims are even near accurate increases greatly the chance that those claims are false.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannah Arendt
    "The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the convinced Communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction (i.e., the reality of experience) and the distinction between true and false (i.e., the standards of thought) no longer exist."

  6. #726
    Sage
    Elvira's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Down South
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,401

    Re: 12,000 years ago in CHINA vs. 6000 years ago Garden of Eden?

    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    Giving evidences to you is like pouring water down a drain.

    First you mock where it came from.

    Then you kick it to the curb with your knee-jerk "Dr. No" routine.

    Then you want another source so you can repeat the process.

    Pathetic.
    Agreed...that's pretty much the schtick...
    "The God who made the world and all the things in it, being, as he is, Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in handmade temples; nor is he served by human hands as if he needed anything, because he himself gives to all people life and breath and all things." Acts 17:24,25

  7. #727
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Norcross, Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,212

    Re: 12,000 years ago in CHINA vs. 6000 years ago Garden of Eden?

    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    Giving evidences to you is like pouring water down a drain.

    First you mock where it came from.

    Then you kick it to the curb with your knee-jerk "Dr. No" routine.

    Then you want another source so you can repeat the process.

    Pathetic.
    Your evidence is personal experience and a discredited holy book.

    And a few ridiculous logical arguments like the fine tuning and the watch maker argument - all have been thoroughly refuted. (see post #720).

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •