Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 141 to 146 of 146

Thread: Are people coming back as dogs?

  1. #141
    Sage
    devildavid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,586

    Re: Are people coming back as dogs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
    They're too dumb to answer...
    Give it a try. You make general claims. There must be more details to them.

  2. #142
    Sage
    devildavid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,586

    Re: Are people coming back as dogs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    Comprehend this:

    "Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on them." - John 3:36

    I'm saved, you're not. Worry about yourself.
    You don't comprehend the bible quotes you post.

  3. #143
    Sage

    Elvira's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Down South
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    11,959

    Re: Are people coming back as dogs?

    Quote Originally Posted by devildavid View Post
    Give it a try. You make general claims. There must be more details to them.
    Nope...sorry, I don't jump through hoops for you or anyone else...play dumb all you like to someone else...not me...
    "However, the inspired word clearly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired statements and teachings of demons, by means of the hypocrisy of men who speak lies," 1 Timothy 4:1,2

  4. #144
    Sage
    devildavid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,586

    Re: Are people coming back as dogs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
    Nope...sorry, I don't jump through hoops for you or anyone else...play dumb all you like to someone else...not me...
    You make general claims then refuse to back them up with detailed examples. Therefore, I reject your general claims.
    Remember Bowling Green! Remember Atlanta! Remember Sweden!

  5. #145
    Sage

    Elvira's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Down South
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    11,959

    Re: Are people coming back as dogs?

    Quote Originally Posted by devildavid View Post
    You make general claims then refuse to back them up with detailed examples. Therefore, I reject your general claims.
    lol...you say that like you think I care...
    "However, the inspired word clearly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired statements and teachings of demons, by means of the hypocrisy of men who speak lies," 1 Timothy 4:1,2

  6. #146
    Sage
    devildavid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,586

    Re: Are people coming back as dogs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
    lol...you say that like you think I care...
    You caring is irrelevant. Why do you care enough to make general claims but not enough to back them up with more detail?
    Remember Bowling Green! Remember Atlanta! Remember Sweden!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •