Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102
Results 1,011 to 1,017 of 1017

Thread: [W: 355] Does the Bible teach eternal torment in hell for the unbelievers?

  1. #1011
    Sage

    Elvira's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Down South
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,936

    Re: [W: 355] Does the Bible teach eternal torment in hell for the unbelievers?

    Quote Originally Posted by blarg View Post
    i understand it perfectly you just say something is perfect righteous justice so you don't have to think about it
    Ok, explain it to me...
    "If any man thinks he is a worshipper of God but does not keep a tight rein on his tongue, he is deceiving his own heart, and his worship is futile." James 1:26

  2. #1012
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    11,433

    Re: [W: 355] Does the Bible teach eternal torment in hell for the unbelievers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
    Ok, explain it to me...
    you say every one deserves death because they cant follow your religion i mean your god perfectly but if you will obey and believe your church i mean your god then your god has done a wonderful thing by sacrificing some one who was perfect so your god no longer feels like murdering every one (offer only counts if you believe of course )


    this is perfect divine justice because it is now shut up unless you want to die forever

    see thats so much better ( for your church ) then having to think about why a god that can do whatever it wants and loves you has to or wants to kill you unless you believe it hurt some one else who didn't deserve it so it would no longer want to kill you

  3. #1013
    Sage

    Elvira's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Down South
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,936

    Re: [W: 355] Does the Bible teach eternal torment in hell for the unbelievers?

    Quote Originally Posted by blarg View Post
    you say every one deserves death because they cant follow your religion i mean your god perfectly but if you will obey and believe your church i mean your god then your god has done a wonderful thing by sacrificing some one who was perfect so your god no longer feels like murdering every one (offer only counts if you believe of course )


    this is perfect divine justice because it is now shut up unless you want to die forever

    see thats so much better ( for your church ) then having to think about why a god that can do whatever it wants and loves you has to or wants to kill you unless you believe it hurt some one else who didn't deserve it so it would no longer want to kill you
    Ok, now explain it coherently...
    "If any man thinks he is a worshipper of God but does not keep a tight rein on his tongue, he is deceiving his own heart, and his worship is futile." James 1:26

  4. #1014
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    11,433

    Re: [W: 355] Does the Bible teach eternal torment in hell for the unbelievers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
    Ok, now explain it coherently...
    pretty sure i did you invented the fall story told everyone they fail to follow gods laws in some way then introduce some one who can get them out of trouble through a heroic sacrifice but only if they believe you and its wrong to question why an omnipotent god who cares for you would be so hard up to kill you or why its murder boner could be put down with killing someone who never offended it in your stead


    you couldn't get more obvious if you said your messiah resurrected itself but isn't hear right now because he buggered off up into heaven

    o wait

  5. #1015
    Sage

    Elvira's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Down South
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,936

    Re: [W: 355] Does the Bible teach eternal torment in hell for the unbelievers?

    Quote Originally Posted by blarg View Post
    pretty sure i did you invented the fall story told everyone they fail to follow gods laws in some way then introduce some one who can get them out of trouble through a heroic sacrifice but only if they believe you and its wrong to question why an omnipotent god who cares for you would be so hard up to kill you or why its murder boner could be put down with killing someone who never offended it in your stead


    you couldn't get more obvious if you said your messiah resurrected itself but isn't hear right now because he buggered off up into heaven

    o wait
    Nope, pretty sure you didn't...for starters, use punctuations...
    "If any man thinks he is a worshipper of God but does not keep a tight rein on his tongue, he is deceiving his own heart, and his worship is futile." James 1:26

  6. #1016
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    11,433

    Re: [W: 355] Does the Bible teach eternal torment in hell for the unbelievers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
    Nope, pretty sure you didn't...for starters, use punctuations...
    using divine punctuation you only dont see it if you don't believe

  7. #1017
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Gina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    37,851

    Re: [W: 355] Does the Bible teach eternal torment in hell for the unbelievers?

    Moderator's Warning:
    [W: 355] Does the Bible teach eternal torment in hell for the unbelievers?Closed for moderator review.
    “I have always worked to speak truth to power. With healthcare, higher education, and workers’ rights under attack, I want to continue that advocacy in the Iowa Senate.”
    Zach Wahls
    Congratulations, Senator Wahls!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •