Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: The Loudest Voice on Showtime

  1. #21
    Sage
    Carleen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,722

    Re: The Loudest Voice on Showtime

    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    And if you knew anything about the the prevalent media bias you would understand my pause.



    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    So the media reports what Carlson and many other women said about what Ailes did to them and that is bias? Really?
    "Being President doesn't change who you are, it reveals who you are"

  2. #22

    Re: The Loudest Voice on Showtime

    Quote Originally Posted by Carleen View Post
    So the media reports what Carlson and many other women said about what Ailes did to them and that is bias? Really?
    I know that series paints an unflattering view of him. I dont know if its accurate or not and given the lefts track record i see no reason to assume that it is.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  3. #23
    Sage
    Carleen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,722

    Re: The Loudest Voice on Showtime

    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    I know that series paints an unflattering view of him. I dont know if its accurate or not and given the lefts track record i see no reason to assume that it is.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    He assaulted women and threatened them if they spoke out and you think he is a good man? Really?
    "Being President doesn't change who you are, it reveals who you are"

  4. #24

    Re: The Loudest Voice on Showtime

    Quote Originally Posted by Carleen View Post
    He assaulted women and threatened them if they spoke out and you think he is a good man? Really?
    I think the left disdains foxnews and its creator and are not above taking artist license to portray the guy in the worst possible to light to justiy their hatred of someone that dared to go against the progressive othodoxy.



    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  5. #25
    Sage
    Carleen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,722

    Re: The Loudest Voice on Showtime

    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    I think the left disdains foxnews and its creator and are not above taking artist license to portray the guy in the worst possible to light to justiy their hatred of someone that dared to go against the progressive othodoxy.



    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Whatever you say He was not a good man, so lets end this conversation. Bye.
    "Being President doesn't change who you are, it reveals who you are"

  6. #26

    Re: The Loudest Voice on Showtime

    Quote Originally Posted by Carleen View Post
    Whatever you say He was not a good man, so lets end this conversation. Bye.
    That wasn't what i questioned. I brought up doubt as to wether or not the left portrayed him accurately or exagerated their portrayal of him.

    I have not seen anyone that was portrayed in the movie comment on if they felt the movie was accurate or not.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •