Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: FFVII Remake Release Date Trailer

  1. #1
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    03-29-20 @ 05:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    48,387
    Blog Entries
    17

    FFVII Remake Release Date Trailer



    Think I'll wait for my new 4k TV and a PS5 to play it.
    Socialism: "Why work hard when you can have Government give it to you for free!" -Bernie 2020

  2. #2
    Global Moderator
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:26 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    102,941
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: FFVII Remake Release Date Trailer

    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham
    Stop the insanity. #NeverSanders, #NeverTrump. Let's elect someone sane!

  3. #3
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    03-29-20 @ 05:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    48,387
    Blog Entries
    17

    Re: FFVII Remake Release Date Trailer

    Quote Originally Posted by redress View Post
    moar!!!

    Socialism: "Why work hard when you can have Government give it to you for free!" -Bernie 2020

  4. #4
    pleb nekrodev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-14-19 @ 06:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,163

    Re: FFVII Remake Release Date Trailer

    Completely uninterested because of the changes to the core of the way the game plays. As soon as the FF games stopped being turn-based, they went to ****.

    That said, it's pretty.

    also, they nerfed Tifa, so ****'em.

  5. #5
    Global Moderator
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:26 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    102,941
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: FFVII Remake Release Date Trailer

    Quote Originally Posted by nekrodev View Post
    Completely uninterested because of the changes to the core of the way the game plays. As soon as the FF games stopped being turn-based, they went to ****.

    That said, it's pretty.

    also, they nerfed Tifa, so ****'em.
    Nerfed Tifa how?

    And I worry about the gameplay changes, but will still have to have this, and will decide for sure then whether I like them or not.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham
    Stop the insanity. #NeverSanders, #NeverTrump. Let's elect someone sane!

  6. #6
    pleb nekrodev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-14-19 @ 06:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,163

    Re: FFVII Remake Release Date Trailer

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Nerfed Tifa how?

    And I worry about the gameplay changes, but will still have to have this, and will decide for sure then whether I like them or not.
    smaller boobs, doubled up on her shirt so no jiggle jiggle, and changed her skirt to be more casual instead of sexy.

  7. #7
    Global Moderator
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:26 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    102,941
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: FFVII Remake Release Date Trailer

    Quote Originally Posted by nekrodev View Post
    smaller boobs, doubled up on her shirt so no jiggle jiggle, and changed her skirt to be more casual instead of sexy.
    The outfit changes are extremely small. She still has a large chest. Not at all worth even a tiny bit of concern.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham
    Stop the insanity. #NeverSanders, #NeverTrump. Let's elect someone sane!

  8. #8
    pleb nekrodev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-14-19 @ 06:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,163

    Re: FFVII Remake Release Date Trailer

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    The outfit changes are extremely small. She still has a large chest. Not at all worth even a tiny bit of concern.
    I disagree, but like I said, that's a minor complaint compared to the gameplay.

  9. #9
    Global Moderator
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:26 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    102,941
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: FFVII Remake Release Date Trailer

    Quote Originally Posted by Renae View Post


    Think I'll wait for my new 4k TV and a PS5 to play it.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham
    Stop the insanity. #NeverSanders, #NeverTrump. Let's elect someone sane!

  10. #10
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    66,647

    Re: FFVII Remake Release Date Trailer

    I'm skeptical about paying 60 dollars for a quarter of a game whose story I've played through a dozen times already.
    So nobody forgets, you're welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashmont
    Remember Mashmont's predictions, people. Only 10,400 deaths, max. Only 130,000 COVID cases, max. This wouldn't make a garden variety flu season. Can you say hoax?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •