Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 465

Thread: Pro-life or anti-choice?

  1. #101
    Guru TypicalRussian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:06 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,532

    Re: Pro-life or anti-choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Donkey View Post
    Then you are wrong because it is your made-up idea.
    no I have evidence

  2. #102
    Guru Blue Donkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    4,492

    Re: Pro-life or anti-choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by TypicalRussian View Post
    No I have evidence.
    What kind of evidence? Where does it come from?
    Jesus rode a donkey, not an elephant.

  3. #103
    Guru TypicalRussian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:06 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,532

    Re: Pro-life or anti-choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Donkey View Post
    What kind of evidence? Where does it come from?
    science

    Human Life Begins at Conception - Massachusetts Citizens for Life

  4. #104
    Guru Blue Donkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    4,492

    Re: Pro-life or anti-choice?

    The article acknowledges "human life" and "person" are usually not considered interchangeable in every stage of development.

    Ordinarily, we think of a person in terms of what we usually see: a baby, a child, an adolescent, or an adult.
    Jesus rode a donkey, not an elephant.

  5. #105
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    6,277

    Re: Pro-life or anti-choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Donkey View Post
    If you oppose abortion, does only the objective, factual knowledge of biological human development from zygote to adult matter? Or do you think women need to be controlled by men and are too stupid to deserve bodily autonomy rights?

    How smart are you about gynecology and obstetrics? Do you fully understand how women feel when they are pregnant with potential offspring that have only a 1/3 chance of being born?
    Why do they have only a 1/3 chance of being born?

  6. #106
    Student
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    175

    Re: Pro-life or anti-choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanBlues1 View Post
    Okay, but that's your problem. Childfree couples and singles (people who never want children) do not have to be celibate for life as punishment for never reproducing just because you want or expect them to.
    Quote Originally Posted by TypicalRussian View Post
    they should, sex was,is and should be for reproducing or deepening love
    It doesn't matter whether you think they "should" or not. The fact is, childfree singles and couples don't have to be celibate for life as punishment for choosing not to have children. In other words, it isn't up to you to decide that for anyone else but yourself.

  7. #107
    Student
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    175

    Re: Pro-life or anti-choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanBlues1 View Post
    "God" doesn't make the laws in the United States. Personally, what your "God" wants or thinks is irrelevant to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TypicalRussian View Post
    maybe to you but not the majority of people
    It still doesn't matter what "the majority" wants in that respect. "God" still doesn't make the laws in the United States, whether religious believers like that or not.

  8. #108
    Student
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    175

    Re: Pro-life or anti-choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanBlues1 View Post
    It isn't for you to decide that. It's for each woman who is pregnant to make the choice of whether or not to continue a pregnancy. Some women will choose to continue it, other women will choose to abort it. In any case, unless you are the woman who is pregnant, it isn't your decision to make.
    Quote Originally Posted by TypicalRussian View Post
    its for God to decide and he has decided
    Obviously, you believe that. I don't. Again, it's for each woman who is pregnant to decide whether or not to continue a pregnancy. It isn't up to you, to me, to "God" or anyone else.

  9. #109
    Student
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    175

    Re: Pro-life or anti-choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by TypicalRussian View Post
    it is wrong, forcing women to face the consequences of reproducing, your body your choich to reproduce, your body not your choice to kill
    Yes, it is wrong to force women to stay pregnant and give birth against their will just because they had sex.. It's also controlling women, which I believe you claimed the prolife side doesn't seek to do. I guess that particular claim was false, wasn't it.

  10. #110
    Student
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    175

    Re: Pro-life or anti-choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by TypicalRussian View Post
    If you are in a bad situation, don't have a kid-logic
    I actually agree with this. That's why a woman in a bad situation has the right to have an abortion if she doesn't want to stay pregnant or have a kid. If you aren't the woman who is pregnant, it isn't your decision. Logic.

Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •