Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 126

Thread: Pelosi steers $900 billion to abortion industry to help fight coronavirus

  1. #1
    Sage


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    north carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    32,413

    Pelosi steers $900 billion to abortion industry to help fight coronavirus

    No wonder she was elected by fellow democrats to be Speaker. She knows how to get the money flowing to democrat causes and to corporations like Planned Parenthood who kick back $0.50 of every dollar of government funding to the campaign chests of democrat politicians.

    50% of $900 billion is a lot of campaign money to flow back into political donations to democrat candidates.

    “The bill would also allow federal tax dollars to pay for abortions through subsidized health care plans. And, at the state and local level, it authorizes over $900 billion in open-ended funding – so nothing would prevent this money from further subsidizing the abortion industry. This bill would be disaster for the unborn,” McClusky concluded.

    Nancy Pelosi Caught Once Again Trying to Include Abortion Funding in Coronavirus Bill | LifeNews.com

    These godless democrats don't give a damn about the lives of little babies they are sentencing to death, they are more interested in how to get those federal dollars flowing back into their own bank accounts. Follow the money - it will always lead you to the greedy.

  2. #2
    Sage
    Tim the plumber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Sheffield
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,188

    Re: Pelosi steers $900 billion to abortion industry to help fight coronavirus

    You must think that the abortion industry is very very expensivs.

  3. #3
    Sage

    Luther's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Idaho
    Last Seen
    07-09-20 @ 06:34 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,569

    Re: Pelosi steers $900 billion to abortion industry to help fight coronavirus

    Quote Originally Posted by marke View Post
    No wonder she was elected by fellow democrats to be Speaker. She knows how to get the money flowing to democrat causes and to corporations like Planned Parenthood who kick back $0.50 of every dollar of government funding to the campaign chests of democrat politicians.

    50% of $900 billion is a lot of campaign money to flow back into political donations to democrat candidates.

    “The bill would also allow federal tax dollars to pay for abortions through subsidized health care plans. And, at the state and local level, it authorizes over $900 billion in open-ended funding – so nothing would prevent this money from further subsidizing the abortion industry. This bill would be disaster for the unborn,” McClusky concluded.

    Nancy Pelosi Caught Once Again Trying to Include Abortion Funding in Coronavirus Bill | LifeNews.com

    These godless democrats don't give a damn about the lives of little babies they are sentencing to death, they are more interested in how to get those federal dollars flowing back into their own bank accounts. Follow the money - it will always lead you to the greedy.


    Pelosi?

    Guess what was in this Bill in 2018 that TRUMP SIGNED Marke?


    The deal has also irked more conservative members of Congress, who objected to the size and cost of the bill (which ran in at over 2,000 pages) as well as the failure to remove funding for Planned Parenthood and so-called "sanctuary cities."

    Trump signs $1.3 trillion spending bill, despite earlier threat to veto | Fox News
    Firebrand - Agitator

    Unknown Quantity: a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

  4. #4
    Sage


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    north carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    32,413

    Re: Pelosi steers $900 billion to abortion industry to help fight coronavirus

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim the plumber View Post
    You must think that the abortion industry is very very expensivs.
    Abortion is extremely costly in terms of human lives sacrificed on the altar of pleasure and hateful irresponsibility, but the abortionists do not need the money, the democrats do. Planned Parenthood is just one of a number of so-called 'charitable' organizations with a common goal, which is to suck in federal grant dollars from democrats who expect large kickbacks to their campaigns in return.

  5. #5
    Sage


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    north carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    32,413

    Re: Pelosi steers $900 billion to abortion industry to help fight coronavirus

    Quote Originally Posted by Luther View Post
    Pelosi?

    Guess what was in this Bill in 2018 that TRUMP SIGNED Marke?

    Trump signs $1.3 trillion spending bill, despite earlier threat to veto | Fox News
    God rejecting democrats in Congress have even more to cackle with glee over by the fact that they forced Trump to endorse baby murder and illegal immigration funding to the tune of tens of billions of dollars taken from American taxpayers by democrats who love jacking taxes up on working Americans to fund democrat excesses, theft, fraud and waste.

  6. #6
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    29,413

    Re: Pelosi steers $900 billion to abortion industry to help fight coronavirus

    Quote Originally Posted by marke View Post
    No wonder she was elected by fellow democrats to be Speaker. She knows how to get the money flowing to democrat causes and to corporations like Planned Parenthood who kick back $0.50 of every dollar of government funding to the campaign chests of democrat politicians.

    50% of $900 billion is a lot of campaign money to flow back into political donations to democrat candidates.

    “The bill would also allow federal tax dollars to pay for abortions through subsidized health care plans. And, at the state and local level, it authorizes over $900 billion in open-ended funding – so nothing would prevent this money from further subsidizing the abortion industry. This bill would be disaster for the unborn,” McClusky concluded.

    Nancy Pelosi Caught Once Again Trying to Include Abortion Funding in Coronavirus Bill | LifeNews.com

    These godless democrats don't give a damn about the lives of little babies they are sentencing to death, they are more interested in how to get those federal dollars flowing back into their own bank accounts. Follow the money - it will always lead you to the greedy.
    Another money laundering scheme.

    Maybe the President needs to issue an Executive order, you know, like Obama always did, mandating that any organization that receives any Federal Money and makes political donations donate equally to both Democrat-Socialists and Republicans.

    Tie up the donations in court for decades.
    We huh we'r we're it's it's a we're in the middle of a pandemic that has cost us more than 85,000 jobs as of today. Lives of billions of people. Millions of people. Millions of jobs. You know, we're in a position where, you know, we just got new unemployment insurance... -Joe Biden

  7. #7
    Sage
    Moonglow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    foothills of destiny
    Last Seen
    07-11-20 @ 10:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    6,813

    Re: Pelosi steers $900 billion to abortion industry to help fight coronavirus

    Why do these people write articles and forget footnotes of evidence of where the bill language states what they claim?

    Anyone that claims to be a writer knows that to strengthen the story evidence is preferred, yet none, just some anti-abortionist who said it was so, well that is not very convincing..

    The Hyde Act makes it illegal to use publc funds for abortions...That is a real condition unlike the fake one in the OP.
    To live is to suffer~Fritz Lang

  8. #8
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    29,413

    Re: Pelosi steers $900 billion to abortion industry to help fight coronavirus

    Quote Originally Posted by Luther View Post
    Pelosi?

    Guess what was in this Bill in 2018 that TRUMP SIGNED Marke?





    Trump signs $1.3 trillion spending bill, despite earlier threat to veto | Fox News

    The President addressed this. He said that he needed to approve the payments to the people in need and had to pay the Democrat-Socialists to allow it to happen.

    Once again, the Democrat-Socialists stealing money as a ransom for helping those that need it.
    We huh we'r we're it's it's a we're in the middle of a pandemic that has cost us more than 85,000 jobs as of today. Lives of billions of people. Millions of people. Millions of jobs. You know, we're in a position where, you know, we just got new unemployment insurance... -Joe Biden

  9. #9
    Sage
    lwf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    PNW
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    6,981

    Re: Pelosi steers $900 billion to abortion industry to help fight coronavirus

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow View Post
    Why do these people write articles and forget footnotes of evidence of where the bill language states what they claim?

    Anyone that claims to be a writer knows that to strengthen the story evidence is preferred, yet none, just some anti-abortionist who said it was so, well that is not very convincing..

    The Hyde Act makes it illegal to use publc funds for abortions...That is a real condition unlike the fake one in the OP.
    I assume any sensational story with no sources for their claims is propaganda and reject it out of hand as nonsense.

  10. #10
    Sage
    Moonglow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    foothills of destiny
    Last Seen
    07-11-20 @ 10:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    6,813

    Re: Pelosi steers $900 billion to abortion industry to help fight coronavirus

    Quote Originally Posted by code1211 View Post
    The President addressed this. He said that he needed to approve the payments to the people in need and had to pay the Democrat-Socialists to allow it to happen.

    Once again, the Democrat-Socialists stealing money as a ransom for helping those that need it.
    He just had too, just like he just had to let Sessions re-enact the asset forfeiture violation without due process at the federal level after Oblama forbid it with an EO...Thus violating the 4th amendment, and you Trumpets say nothing..
    To live is to suffer~Fritz Lang

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •