Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 140

Thread: The “KILL IT”¯ Party strikes again

  1. #1
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,317
    Blog Entries
    25

    The “KILL IT”¯ Party strikes again

    Because they “love the children... and if they survive an abortion... it’s not a life... it’s still a choice.

    Either the kids lives, or they’re chopped up and sold as McDemocrat Parts. Flip the coin... how compassionate. How humane.

    Odd they complain about Bloomy. The Democrat Partei is the “KILL IT” Party for decades.

    Mengele would be proud.

    Dems block Senate GOP bill on infants surviving abortions

    Dems block Senate GOP bill on infants surviving abortions

    The New Democrat Motto:
    JUST KILL IT

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Seen
    03-02-20 @ 08:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,370

    Re: The “KILL IT”¯ Party strikes again

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Because they “love the children... and if they survive an abortion... it’s not a life... it’s still a choice.

    Either the kids lives, or they’re chopped up and sold as McDemocrat Parts. Flip the coin... how compassionate. How humane.

    Odd they complain about Bloomy. The Democrat Partei is the “KILL IT” Party for decades.

    Mengele would be proud.
    The Death Cult strikes again.

  3. #3
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,317
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: The “KILL IT”¯ Party strikes again

    Quote Originally Posted by DamnYankee View Post
    The Death Cult strikes again.
    I think it’s time to give them the label... the “KILL IT” Party.

    Short... memorable and accurate.

    The New Democrat Motto:
    JUST KILL IT

  4. #4
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Rolesville, NC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    34,730

    Re: The “KILL IT”¯ Party strikes again

    Attempt to grandstand, to appeal to voters. It is an unnecessary bill, as other laws already cover this.

    From your link:

    "Opponents, noting the rarity of such births and citing laws already making it a crime to kill newborn babies, said the bill was unnecessary. They said it is part of a push by abortion opponents to curb access to the procedure and intimidate doctors who perform it, and said late-term abortions generally occur when the infant is considered incapable of surviving after birth."

    Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  5. #5
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,317
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: The “KILL IT”¯ Party strikes again

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    Attempt to grandstand, to appeal to voters. It is an unnecessary bill, as other laws already cover this.

    From your link:

    "Opponents, noting the rarity of such births and citing laws already making it a crime to kill newborn babies, said the bill was unnecessary. They said it is part of a push by abortion opponents to curb access to the procedure and intimidate doctors who perform it, and said late-term abortions generally occur when the infant is considered incapable of surviving after birth."

    Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    And the KILL IT PARTY couldn’t come to vote to protect life ... born... living... life.

    Seems they agree with the murder Guvnah Blackface Northam stated:

    “The consent of obviously the mother, with consent of the physician, multiple physicians by the way, and it’s done in cases where there may be severe deformities or there may be a fetus that’s not viable.

    “So in this particular example (when the child is in the process of being born) if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”
    Thumbs up, the baby lives.

    Thumbs down and it’s off to the be chopped up and sold for parts.

    Very humane.

    What a compassionate party.

    My... how they “love the children”.

    The New Democrat Motto:
    JUST KILL IT

  6. #6
    MSG Benavides TAB
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    69,313

    Re: The “KILL IT”¯ Party strikes again

    Frankly I thought Warrens poutrage over Bloombergs 'kill it' comment is completely ridiculous. This is a party that cheers on the slaughter of 800,000 unborn children every year including and up to live birth abortions. So her attacks on that front are pretty pathetic.

  7. #7
    A Time to Heal

    Logician Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Third Stone from the Sun
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,349

    Re: The “KILL IT”¯ Party strikes again

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Frankly I thought Warrens poutrage over Bloombergs 'kill it' comment is completely ridiculous. This is a party that cheers on the slaughter of 800,000 unborn children every year including and up to live birth abortions. So her attacks on that front are pretty pathetic.
    Got a link that any party 'cheers on the slaughter of 800,000 unborn children every year', or did you just make that up ? If it's the former, please provide the link to validate the claim. If it's the latter, your claim is summarily dismissed as hyperbolic nonsense.
    " Burn slowly the Candle of Life" - 'To Our Children's Children's Children' - Justin Hayward - Moody Blues -

  8. #8
    MSG Benavides TAB
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    69,313

    Re: The “KILL IT”¯ Party strikes again

    Quote Originally Posted by Logician Man View Post
    Got a link that any party 'cheers on the slaughter of 800,000 unborn children every year', or did you just make that up ? If it's the former, please provide the link to validate the claim. If it's the latter, your claim is summarily dismissed as hyperbolic nonsense.
    You fund it and celebrate the practice. You cheer on the slaughter of 800,000 unborn children every year. Dont get salty about it. Its OK. All I'm saying is its pretty pathetic that people that cheerfully and joyously support the mass slaughter of the unborn pretend to be poutraged because a guy told one of his employees to kill her unborn baby because it would get in the way of business.

  9. #9
    A Time to Heal

    Logician Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Third Stone from the Sun
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,349

    Re: The “KILL IT”¯ Party strikes again

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    You fund it and celebrate the practice. You cheer on the slaughter of 800,000 unborn children every year. Dont get salty about it. Its OK. All I'm saying is its pretty pathetic that people that cheerfully and joyously support the mass slaughter of the unborn pretend to be poutraged because a guy told one of his employees to kill her unborn baby because it would get in the way of business.
    /// all I'm saying /// <---- that seals the deal. You just proved you don't have a valid link to support your 'made-up' claim. Therefore the asinine claim is summarily dismissed on that basis alone.
    " Burn slowly the Candle of Life" - 'To Our Children's Children's Children' - Justin Hayward - Moody Blues -

  10. #10
    Tenacious
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    58,619

    Re: The “KILL IT”¯ Party strikes again

    Such ignorance...seems like not an ounce of critical thinking can be applied by some people...meaning the people that dont understand what's happening here.

    There are already laws that allow parents, with their Dr, to make a choice for severely defective/ill newborns.

    The parents can choose to take extreme measures to try and extend the life of the child --OR-- can decide to have the hospital provide palliative/comfort care to the infant, keeping it comfortable until it dies naturally.

    Can anyone opposing the legislation in the OP explain how it's different from this? All it is is legislation recognizing or reinforcing these current laws. And so then, can anyone explain why they would oppose it?
    Last edited by Lursa; 02-26-20 at 02:08 PM. Reason: fixed typo
    Quote Originally Posted by COTO View Post
    Even if this were true (it's not), how many million years do you want to spread the infection over?
    RE: Italy's mortality rate
    Quote Originally Posted by Luther View Post
    Perhaps it because their population is so old(their own doing)?

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •