Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 126

Thread: 2411 Bodies of Aborted Children Found at Abortion Doctor's Residence. Hideous and Ghoulish

  1. #81
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:26 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    82,622

    Re: 2411 Bodies of Aborted Children Found at Abortion Doctor's Residence. Hideous and Ghoulish

    Quote Originally Posted by Mashmont View Post
    It sure is.
    I am just glad that the law doesn't give two ****s about your delusions...

  2. #82
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:26 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    82,622

    Re: 2411 Bodies of Aborted Children Found at Abortion Doctor's Residence. Hideous and Ghoulish

    Quote Originally Posted by Mashmont View Post
    Anybody who calls God a murderer when people die has just eliminated themselves from consideration as a serious debater.
    God is not a murderer but God is an asshole if he exists... allowing women to be raped, the slaughter of innocent people around the world, etc. Even abortion, by your logic. The idea of free will is a stupid concept that people came up with the help with the con job that is God and religion. Free will allows the concept of God to not be challenged because it is us doing all the wrong... well, he allowed it to come to fruition and the idea that we fell out of Eden because is another stupid concept that I can not believe that any thinking adult actually believes. Children? Yes. Adults? What the **** is wrong with those people?

  3. #83
    Sage
    oneworld2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    9,891

    Re: 2411 Bodies of Aborted Children Found at Abortion Doctor's Residence. Hideous and Ghoulish

    Quote Originally Posted by Mashmont View Post
    You're all alone out there. Your fellow atheists are embarrassed for you. Decent people are horrified that 2411 little children's bodies are stored at this ghoul's home. I hope you will rethink your comments. Goodnight.
    Sadly not so , a couple of individuals think his comment was worthy of a like of laughter. I'm an atheist and I find his commentary appalling so don't judge us all by the inhuman nonsense on display by some atheists
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

  4. #84
    Sage
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,202

    Re: 2411 Bodies of Aborted Children Found at Abortion Doctor's Residence. Hideous and Ghoulish

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    I am just glad that the law doesn't give two ****s about your delusions...
    The law will change in my lifetime. Praise God for that.
    "I swear, this guy Mashmont must have a crystal ball or something"

  5. #85
    Sage
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,202

    Re: 2411 Bodies of Aborted Children Found at Abortion Doctor's Residence. Hideous and Ghoulish

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    God is not a murderer but God is an asshole if he exists... allowing women to be raped, the slaughter of innocent people around the world, etc. Even abortion, by your logic. The idea of free will is a stupid concept that people came up with the help with the con job that is God and religion. Free will allows the concept of God to not be challenged because it is us doing all the wrong... well, he allowed it to come to fruition and the idea that we fell out of Eden because is another stupid concept that I can not believe that any thinking adult actually believes. Children? Yes. Adults? What the **** is wrong with those people?
    Who are you to say what is good or bad when you do not know the whole picture? Five years ago, I went to a daily mass, then within an hour, I missed a step, fell down steps and tore my quadriceps tendon off my kneecap. I said "This is the reward I get for going to mass". But it turns out, i had had knee and back pain for 25 years. Once I had the surgery, spent six weeks in a cast, and went through rehab, my knee and resulting back pain were completely gone. I started eating healthy and have lifted weights and done cardio ever since. The accident turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me. But I wasn't seeing the big picture right after the accident. I didn't know there was a big picture. Just like you don't knwo when you say God is mean for letting all these apparently bad things to happen.
    "I swear, this guy Mashmont must have a crystal ball or something"

  6. #86
    global liberation


    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    106,487

    Re: 2411 Bodies of Aborted Children Found at Abortion Doctor's Residence. Hideous and Ghoulish

    Quote Originally Posted by oneworld2 View Post
    Sadly not so , a couple of individuals think his comment was worthy of a like of laughter. I'm an atheist and I find his commentary appalling so don't judge us all by the inhuman nonsense on display by some atheists
    Haters gonna hate.

  7. #87
    Sage
    oneworld2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    9,891

    Re: 2411 Bodies of Aborted Children Found at Abortion Doctor's Residence. Hideous and Ghoulish

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Haters gonna hate.
    Your comments don't reflect well on you imo
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

  8. #88
    global liberation


    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    106,487

    Re: 2411 Bodies of Aborted Children Found at Abortion Doctor's Residence. Hideous and Ghoulish

    Quote Originally Posted by oneworld2 View Post
    Your comments don't reflect well on you imo
    I can make any food jokes I want because I have superior food ethics.

    Lighten up, Francis.

  9. #89
    Sage

    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    21,993

    Re: 2411 Bodies of Aborted Children Found at Abortion Doctor's Residence. Hideous and Ghoulish

    Quote Originally Posted by Mashmont View Post
    Of course abortion violates someone's personal safety. That of the little child being destroyed.
    Prolife nonsense.
    Bette Midler tweeted: At his rally, Trump complained about Parasite winning the Oscar. Iím more upset that a parasite won the White House.

  10. #90
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:26 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    82,622

    Re: 2411 Bodies of Aborted Children Found at Abortion Doctor's Residence. Hideous and Ghoulish

    Quote Originally Posted by Mashmont View Post
    The law will change in my lifetime. Praise God for that.
    Not a chance... It is in the Constitution.

    Who are you to say what is good or bad when you do not know the whole picture? Five years ago, I went to a daily mass, then within an hour, I missed a step, fell down steps and tore my quadriceps tendon off my kneecap. I said "This is the reward I get for going to mass". But it turns out, i had had knee and back pain for 25 years. Once I had the surgery, spent six weeks in a cast, and went through rehab, my knee and resulting back pain were completely gone. I started eating healthy and have lifted weights and done cardio ever since. The accident turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me. But I wasn't seeing the big picture right after the accident. I didn't know there was a big picture.
    Or you could have just decided to eat healthy 25 years earlier...

    Just like you don't knwo when you say God is mean for letting all these apparently bad things to happen.
    Sure... because a 12 year old girl being kidnapped by ISIS and raped could ever be a good thing...

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •