Page 36 of 83 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 825

Thread: [W:628]"The hardest decision of my life: to end a pregnancy because I had no paid leave"

  1. #351
    No Shame!
    EMNofSeattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Grapeview, Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    14,783

    re: [W:628]"The hardest decision of my life: to end a pregnancy because I had no paid leave"

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Translation: there are no facts to support your false claims and instead failed deflections are posted.

    Please let u know when facts can be presented to support your false claims. Thanks!

    FACTS
    Morals are subjective
    ABortion =/= murder
    abortion =/= genocide
    Those are not facts. Those are your lies.

    Do you believe rape is wrong? If a majority of legislators repealed the criminal law on rape would you regard rape is a wrong act?

    And it a majority of legislators passed a law saying abortion is murder would you then accept abortion as murder with no question?
    What socialized medicine REALLY means, sometimes the mask slips!
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheist 2020 View Post
    I do not see were a woman has the right to take a child to full term.
    "Be careful of averages, the average person has one breast and one testicle"
    -Dixy Lee Ray

  2. #352
    Advisor Incredulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:23 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    491

    re: [W:628]"The hardest decision of my life: to end a pregnancy because I had no paid leave"

    Quote Originally Posted by Drawdown View Post
    Then have women barefoot and pregnant all the time to pass their unemployed days.
    OMG! Why didn't I think of that? Troll on.
    A person who is guided by principle will stand up to his allies and side with his opponents if truth and morality dictates it. A person who is driven by bias will go to war against reality in order to defend the identity of the herd. - Anon.

  3. #353
    No Shame!
    EMNofSeattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Grapeview, Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    14,783

    re: [W:628]"The hardest decision of my life: to end a pregnancy because I had no paid leave"

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Donkey View Post
    Name one state where abortion laws were approved by "the people." You can't because ALL OF THEM were passed by the state legislatures and signed by their governors, not put on ststewide ballots.
    The will of the people is expressed in this country by legislative elections.
    What socialized medicine REALLY means, sometimes the mask slips!
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheist 2020 View Post
    I do not see were a woman has the right to take a child to full term.
    "Be careful of averages, the average person has one breast and one testicle"
    -Dixy Lee Ray

  4. #354
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    58,696

    re: [W:628]"The hardest decision of my life: to end a pregnancy because I had no paid leave"

    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    Those are not facts. Those are your lies.

    Do you believe rape is wrong? If a majority of legislators repealed the criminal law on rape would you regard rape is a wrong act?

    And it a majority of legislators passed a law saying abortion is murder would you then accept abortion as murder with no question?
    Hey look another post but still ZERO facts that support your failed and exposed claims and just more dodging! Can I call it or what?
    Fact remains. Morals are subjective, Abortion =/= murder and abortion =/= genocide. Disagree prove otherwise, until then your posted lies remain exposed. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Can't be racist against white people, they're not oppressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    There is no such thing as a "Zef."
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.

  5. #355
    No Shame!
    EMNofSeattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Grapeview, Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    14,783

    re: [W:628]"The hardest decision of my life: to end a pregnancy because I had no paid leave"

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Hey look another post but still ZERO facts that support your failed and exposed claims and just more dodging! Can I call it or what?
    Fact remains. Morals are subjective, Abortion =/= murder and abortion =/= genocide. Disagree prove otherwise, until then your posted lies remain exposed. Thanks!
    That is not a dodge by Me, I’m trying to argue with you but you’re just making stuff up and not discussing the issue.

    Because you’re a dishonest person. And this is how all these discussions turn out, you know you can’t win on logic because you lose on logic every time.

    I provided a logical construction proving abortion is murder that precludes your argument. You have not disproven this. You are simply repeating the same thing and not addressing arguments.

    In fact I can logically prove all three of your statements are false but you refuse to discuss any premises of my arguments, and you do this because if you accept a premise you lose, and if you reject one you have no argument for why.
    What socialized medicine REALLY means, sometimes the mask slips!
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheist 2020 View Post
    I do not see were a woman has the right to take a child to full term.
    "Be careful of averages, the average person has one breast and one testicle"
    -Dixy Lee Ray

  6. #356
    Tenacious
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    58,761

    re: [W:628]"The hardest decision of my life: to end a pregnancy because I had no paid leave"

    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    Pregnancy is a natural function, in fact the single most important function.

    Probable cause and due process are a part of civil law and criminal procedure, those terms have no relevance to pregnancy.
    Pregnancy is not a crime nor punishment imposed by civil authorities.

    Bodily sovereignty is a legal fiction, it does not exist, in fact your body and what you do with it may be regulated.
    Natural body functions have nothing to do with their legality or morality. Can the govt order men to get vasectomies? No.

    And your ignorance is showing...there can be no laws to end abortion without er...laws

    For example, the govt can do nothing about women's reproductive status without probable cause, they wont know anything about it...legally they cannot. Because as you point out, pregnancy is not a crime and therefore there's no probable cause to investigate that status.

    I guess the rest of the Const is a legal fiction as well, since you claim it doesnt protect bodily sovereignty/autonomy?
    Quote Originally Posted by COTO View Post
    Even if this were true (it's not), how many million years do you want to spread the infection over?
    RE: Italy's mortality rate
    Quote Originally Posted by Luther View Post
    Perhaps it because their population is so old(their own doing)?

  7. #357
    Guru Blue Donkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,163

    re: [W:628]"The hardest decision of my life: to end a pregnancy because I had no paid leave"

    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    The will of the people is expressed in this country by legislative elections.
    The only way you can possibly believe this is hide under a rock. Do you ever look at opinion polls and compare them to what lawmakers actually do? Did you learn in high school what it actually means to do the will of the people?
    Jesus rode a donkey, not an elephant.

  8. #358
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:50 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,252

    re: [W:628]"The hardest decision of my life: to end a pregnancy because I had no paid leave"

    Quote Originally Posted by Robertinfremont View Post
    This could be my argument only about the 2nd Amendment with Democrats trying to rip away my guns. Strange parallel arguments.
    The abortion issue is not similar to the gun issue.

    With a few wild exceptions that nobody listens to the people advocating gun regulation are not trying to ban gun ownership or take away the Constitutional right of ownership. The laws primarily propose more detailed investigation before purchase and an end to clips that hold over 15-20 cartridges.

    The anti-abortions movement wants to take away a constitutional right. They are not advocating a few changes in regulation they want Roe overturned by the Supreme Court and abortions made illegal.

    Interestingly gun ownership laws are proposed and supported by men and women equally and affect all gun owners, men and women, adults, children young and old. These are laws proposed by people trying to control mass shootings, and terrorism not guns specifically. If the mass shootings had been done with spears the laws would regulate spears not spear owners.

    All of the anti-abortion laws concerned with birth control, sexual relations between consenting adults, conception and abortion are proposed and legislated by men focused on the sexual relations of women only and primarily young women. If the anti-abortion movement was interested in controlling abortion they would be proposing laws regulating abortion not women.
    Last edited by weaver2; 02-07-20 at 01:54 PM.

  9. #359
    Sage
    Robertinfremont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Meridian, Idaho
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,467

    re: [W:628]"The hardest decision of my life: to end a pregnancy because I had no paid leave"

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Donkey View Post
    Name one state where abortion laws were approved by "the people." You can't because ALL OF THEM were passed by the state legislatures and signed by their governors, not put on ststewide ballots.
    Blow me down. A true statement.

    Shall we see who were actually racists?

    This was how it was when I was a kid.

    Read the bottom of the credits who approved this, shall we say ... racist cartoon when Democrats were in charge?


  10. #360
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    58,696

    re: [W:628]"The hardest decision of my life: to end a pregnancy because I had no paid leave"

    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    1.) That is not a dodge by Me, I’m trying to argue with you but you’re just making stuff up and not discussing the issue.
    2.)Because you’re a dishonest person. And this is how all these discussions turn out, you know you can’t win on logic because you lose on logic every time.
    3.)I provided a logical construction proving abortion is murder
    4.) that precludes your argument. You have not disproven this. You are simply repeating the same thing and not addressing arguments.
    5.) In fact I can logically prove all three of your statements are false but you refuse to discuss any premises of my arguments, and you do this because if you accept a premise you lose, and if you reject one you have no argument for why.
    1.) Its a factual dodge, hence why we see no facts from in your posts supporting the exposed lies contained in them. Thats a dodge!
    2.) failed personal attacks only further exposed the reality that no facts were in your posts to support their failed claims. Disagree prove Im dishonest, thanks
    3.) No you stated your feelings that contained zero facts and that proved nothing
    4.) "i" havent made any "argument, I simply pointed out (like other posters) the fact you posted a lie and cant support it, that fact still remains true.
    5.) then do it LMAO . . . . .in your next post, Factually prove abortion is equal to murder, that morals are objective and that abortion is equal to genocide. Until facts can be posted that support the lies in your posts theres no amount of your feelings that matter. We'll be waiting, thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Can't be racist against white people, they're not oppressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    There is no such thing as a "Zef."
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.

Page 36 of 83 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •