Page 34 of 83 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 825

Thread: [W:628]"The hardest decision of my life: to end a pregnancy because I had no paid leave"

  1. #331
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    58,696

    re: [W:628]"The hardest decision of my life: to end a pregnancy because I had no paid leave"

    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    Pro-life is the only logical position that doesn’t resort to utilitarianism. All the arguments for abortion can be made to justify genocide. There is no limiting moral principle between aborting babies and executing homeless people other then your subjective feelings.
    Aaaaaaand another posted hilarious lie

    Abortion =/= geneocide

    again why post so many lies that instantly fail and that nobody honest educated and objective will ever take seriously?
    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Can't be racist against white people, they're not oppressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    There is no such thing as a "Zef."
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.

  2. #332
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    58,696

    re: [W:628]"The hardest decision of my life: to end a pregnancy because I had no paid leave"

    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    Lol. Ok man. Nice deflection but it’s irrelevant as it doesn’t address my argument.
    What argument? Your posts have been destroyed and pointed out for the lies they are at every turn and its hilarious!

    Your posts amount to . . "hey my feelings and lies should be taken seriously and made law even though they violate women's rights and treat them as a lesser" .

    FACTS
    Morals are subjective
    ABortion =/= murder
    abortion =/= genocide

    If you or ANYBODY can factually prove otherwise please do so now, thanks!


    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Can't be racist against white people, they're not oppressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    There is no such thing as a "Zef."
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.

  3. #333
    No Shame!
    EMNofSeattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Grapeview, Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    14,792

    re: [W:628]"The hardest decision of my life: to end a pregnancy because I had no paid leave"

    Quote Originally Posted by Phys251 View Post
    You prolifers feel entitled to legislate what women and girls can and cannot do with their genitals. In fact, I'm not even sure if y'all believe they deserve the rights to bodily autonomy. It's very difficult to tell with you people.
    Bodily autonomy is modernist invention, no one has a right to bodily autonomy, you have privileges to such contingent on you not causing harm to other people or society as a whole
    What socialized medicine REALLY means, sometimes the mask slips!
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheist 2020 View Post
    I do not see were a woman has the right to take a child to full term.
    "Be careful of averages, the average person has one breast and one testicle"
    -Dixy Lee Ray

  4. #334
    No Shame!
    EMNofSeattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Grapeview, Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    14,792

    re: [W:628]"The hardest decision of my life: to end a pregnancy because I had no paid leave"

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    What argument? Your posts have been destroyed and pointed out for the lies they are at every turn and its hilarious!

    Your posts amount to . . "hey my feelings and lies should be taken seriously and made law even though they violate women's rights and treat them as a lesser" .

    FACTS
    Morals are subjective
    ABortion =/= murder
    abortion =/= genocide

    If you or ANYBODY can factually prove otherwise please do so now, thanks!


    You have not factually proven anything. You assert without support.

    I have logically constructed an argument for abortion as murder, which precludes your use of civil law or your own definition and you have not disproved it.
    What socialized medicine REALLY means, sometimes the mask slips!
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheist 2020 View Post
    I do not see were a woman has the right to take a child to full term.
    "Be careful of averages, the average person has one breast and one testicle"
    -Dixy Lee Ray

  5. #335
    No Shame!
    EMNofSeattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Grapeview, Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    14,792

    re: [W:628]"The hardest decision of my life: to end a pregnancy because I had no paid leave"

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Aaaaaaand another posted hilarious lie

    Abortion =/= geneocide

    again why post so many lies that instantly fail and that nobody honest educated and objective will ever take seriously?
    Unfounded assertion. You have not defined genocide nor constructed a definition that precludes abortion.

    And also you have not accurately characterized my argument. I said there is no logical cause for legal abortion that cannot also be used to justify genocide as there is no objective limiting principle. So much fail.
    What socialized medicine REALLY means, sometimes the mask slips!
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheist 2020 View Post
    I do not see were a woman has the right to take a child to full term.
    "Be careful of averages, the average person has one breast and one testicle"
    -Dixy Lee Ray

  6. #336
    Sage
    Robertinfremont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Meridian, Idaho
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,815

    re: [W:628]"The hardest decision of my life: to end a pregnancy because I had no paid leave"

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow View Post
    Yet it is impossible to take away your guns if you don't let them.
    Yes, such as Austrians did, I suppose is your argument?

    Know how it happened, First they were not protected. Second they are essentially wimps.

    What have I said many times, only to read loyal Democrats reject it even though if the public is wildly in favor, they could win in a landslide, according to them.

    Do what Australia did, change the law. Stop blaming the Supreme Court only later to blurt out, but the Court does not make up laws.

  7. #337
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    19,467

    re: [W:628]"The hardest decision of my life: to end a pregnancy because I had no paid leave"

    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    Bodily autonomy is modernist invention, no one has a right to bodily autonomy, you have privileges to such contingent on you not causing harm to other people or society as a whole
    Well go have surgery and see (assuming you are of sound mind and over 18)whether anyone else can consent on your behalf.

  8. #338
    Sage
    Robertinfremont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Meridian, Idaho
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,815

    re: [W:628]"The hardest decision of my life: to end a pregnancy because I had no paid leave"

    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    Unfounded assertion. You have not defined genocide nor constructed a definition that precludes abortion.

    And also you have not accurately characterized my argument. I said there is no logical cause for legal abortion that cannot also be used to justify genocide as there is no objective limiting principle. So much fail.
    The basis of the Democrat party has a number of components.

    1. Outlandish claims their opponents are liars.
    2. That even though the Democrats love to make up laws, to rule over all of us, they suddenly can't make up rules about abortions. Funny how that works.
    3. Fascism. Democrats are at their roots, nothing more than fascists. Fascism was congratulated by Lenin, clearly a hard core left winger, a Communist. Yet he congratulated Mussoline for his fascism.
    4. Even though Hitler was a Socialist, they call him right wing. Even though his party was both NATIONILISTS, BUT SOCIALIST. I can't see any path to him not being Socialist.
    5. Democrats actually were followers of Hitler for the period of 1933 to 1939, perhaps later. I doubt Democrats truly gave a damn about Poland. Hitler engaged in the Final Solution in not 1939, but in 1942.

    As to abortion of the unborn child, though Democrats will constantly get angry at us over women's rights, NEVER do they get angry were we to say the men who fathered her child, has ZERO rights. Even the woman's own husband has NO rights they tell us.

  9. #339
    Sage
    Robertinfremont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Meridian, Idaho
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,815

    re: [W:628]"The hardest decision of my life: to end a pregnancy because I had no paid leave"

    Quote Originally Posted by Phys251 View Post
    You prolifers feel entitled to legislate what women and girls can and cannot do with their genitals. In fact, I'm not even sure if y'all believe they deserve the rights to bodily autonomy. It's very difficult to tell with you people.
    So prostitution should be legal at all times in all cities!!!!! But wait, just who created laws against the woman's rights to use her genitals as she wishes?

    "In November 2012, the Californian government passed Proposition 35 through ballot initiative, meaning that anyone who is a registered sex offender—including sex workers and those whose actions were not Internet-based—to turn over a list of all their Internet identifiers and service providers to law enforcement. The law expands the definition of trafficking to anyone who benefits financially from prostitution, regardless of intent, and sex workers have not only opposed the further criminalization of their work, but also the portrayal of all sex workers as victims that the law perpetuates.[3] The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of Northern California (ACLU-NC) and the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) filed a federal class-action lawsuit to block implementation of unconstitutional provisions of Proposition 35 in mid-2013 and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco heard oral arguments on September 10, 2013.[4][5] As of February 12, 2014, further information on the outcome of this lawsuit are yet to be published.

    A media article published on February 8, 2014, provided details of a police sting operation in the Sonoma County area of California and the police officers involved experienced difficulties with the very high number of respondents to the false advertisement that they published on the Internet. After several hours, 10 men were arrested, followed by the arrest of former prosecutor and judicial candidate John LemMon—the authorities involved stated that the market is overwhelming. At the same time, the county District Attorney's Office is establishing a version of the FOPP for Sonoma County and the program will be active in mid-2014.[6]

    On February 11, 2014, sex worker activists protested a San Francisco anti-trafficking panel discussion held by the San Francisco Collaborative Against Human Trafficking, as they believe that it will further criminalize adults in the sex industry. Maxine Doogan, an organizer with the Erotic Service Providers Union, stated: "Their goal is to disappear the whole sex industry by criminalizing the people that participate in it. Targeting our customers is a flawed approach." Doogan also included in a press release announcing the protest that the term "john" as a descriptor for sex work clients is demeaning and dehumanizes customers.[7]"

  10. #340
    Sage
    Carleen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,582

    re: [W:628]"The hardest decision of my life: to end a pregnancy because I had no paid leave"

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Let us not vacate all forms of personal responsibly.......Victim Culture's "Its never my fault, it is always someones else fault!" was always the path of twats.
    Not if you follow the current president. Sorry, I couldn’t help myself!
    "Being President doesn't change who you are, it reveals who you are"

Page 34 of 83 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •