Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119
Results 1,181 to 1,185 of 1185

Thread: [W: 1134] Students Shout Their Abortions to Disrupt A Pro-Life Display. Pathetic.

  1. #1181
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:38 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    80,696

    Re: Students Shout Their Abortions to Disrupt A Pro-Life Display. Pathetic.

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfsgirl View Post
    So my medical condition is a smokescreen? My medical bills to deal with that condition is a smokescreen? My fathers cancer treatment was a smokescreen? I guess hi didn't actually die from cancer, it was all a leftist plot to allow medical use of MJ.

    Seriously?
    He is calling it a "Leftist plot"... that is conspiracy nuttiness...

  2. #1182
    Tenacious
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,956

    Re: Students Shout Their Abortions to Disrupt A Pro-Life Display. Pathetic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Magdalene View Post
    I don't see them as inferior. I value all human life, no matter which side of the womb they are on. As a Christian, I don't always agree with worldly views or man made laws. Just because something is "legal" does not make it right. Does that make sense?
    As I've written before, I value the unborn but I value all born people more. (And they are biologically inferior, since they cannot survive without their host female. It's a fact of nature, period.)

    Why do you value the unborn more than women? They cannot be treated equally, not legally and not morally....so can you explain why you value the unborn more?
    Quote Originally Posted by code1211 View Post
    This seems less like palliative care and more like a last meal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Parrots of the Caribbean For Abortion!
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  3. #1183
    Sage
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,375

    Re: Students Shout Their Abortions to Disrupt A Pro-Life Display. Pathetic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    since they cannot survive without their host female. It's a fact of nature, period.)
    Preemies destroy your argument.
    The leftist leaders construct 'issues' as a means for one goal: their own personal power and wealth.
    The rank-and-file leftists are simply dupes, blinding carrying the water on these "issues".

  4. #1184
    Tenacious
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,956

    Re: Students Shout Their Abortions to Disrupt A Pro-Life Display. Pathetic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mashmont View Post
    Preemies destroy your argument.
    And no healthy viable fetuses are ever electively aborted.

    So it's not a concern.

    If they are, let's see the statistics on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by code1211 View Post
    This seems less like palliative care and more like a last meal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Parrots of the Caribbean For Abortion!
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  5. #1185
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    18,923

    Re: Students Shout Their Abortions to Disrupt A Pro-Life Display. Pathetic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mashmont View Post
    But you people say men have no say. I've been repeatedly told it's none of my business as a man. You can't have it both ways, sister.
    What the hell are you talking about?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •