Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 75

Thread: Miscarriage just some mess on a napkin...

  1. #1
    MSG Benavides TAB
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    67,374

    Miscarriage just some mess on a napkin...

    Finally...

    With every day and every step closer to dehumanizing the unborn, we finally get a leftist willing to just be honest about miscarriage and the loss of a baby....



    All these years and fake tears by women that have lost just a little bit of mess on a napkin. Drama...attention seeking...its not like they mattered.

  2. #2
    Sage
    Phys251's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    24,302

    Re: Miscarriage just some mess on a napkin...

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Finally...

    With every day and every step closer to dehumanizing the unborn, we finally get a leftist willing to just be honest about miscarriage and the loss of a baby....

    All these years and fake tears by women that have lost just a little bit of mess on a napkin. Drama...attention seeking...its not like they mattered.
    How much more dishonest and insensitive can you anti-choicers be??

    First of all, in case you have forgotten your reproductive biology, she is factually correct. If someone miscarries in the first few weeks of pregnancy, the embryo is so small that they may not even see it.

    Secondly, listen to what she's saying in context. She is speaking out against a bill that would require burial or cremation of fetal remains of an abortion of miscarriage. Vance, I personally know women who have miscarried, and I have heard from them what a traumatic experience it was for them. Your ilk wants to force them to publicize this traumatic experience or face the wrath of the state for not doing so. That is barbaric and cruel.
    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    Democracy of any kind was the greatest tragedy that ever befell the United States
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I don't support democracy. Never had. Never will.
    Quote Originally Posted by SDET View Post
    A child, especially a son, is a man's life partner
    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    I wish the USA would stay a white majority, but it won't.

  3. #3
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    18,653

    Re: Miscarriage just some mess on a napkin...

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Finally...

    With every day and every step closer to dehumanizing the unborn, we finally get a leftist willing to just be honest about miscarriage and the loss of a baby....



    All these years and fake tears by women that have lost just a little bit of mess on a napkin. Drama...attention seeking...its not like they mattered.
    An early miscarriage may seem like that. Many miscarry thinking they are just having their period late.

  4. #4
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    No longer Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    11-29-19 @ 03:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    30,673

    Re: Miscarriage just some mess on a napkin...

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Finally...

    With every day and every step closer to dehumanizing the unborn, we finally get a leftist willing to just be honest about miscarriage and the loss of a baby....



    All these years and fake tears by women that have lost just a little bit of mess on a napkin. Drama...attention seeking...its not like they mattered.
    Mmmmm... reminds me that today is leg day at the gym, and my post-workout fetal shakes are a must.

  5. #5
    A Little Bitter

    Mr Person's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    28,054

    Re: Miscarriage just some mess on a napkin...

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Drama...attention seeking...
    Almost a perfect description of your thread, except missing "blazingly dishonest." That is, unless you really do not have any clue just how small that bundle of cells is at the very start of a pregnancy. Assuming you aren't lying about her exact words "some mess on a napkin" is a pretty good description . . .

    But don't let truth get in the way of self-righteous blather.
    Zelensky: [. . .] We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

    Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though [. . . ]

  6. #6
    Tenacious
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,111

    Re: Miscarriage just some mess on a napkin...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Person View Post
    Almost a perfect description of your thread, except missing "blazingly dishonest." That is, unless you really do not have any clue just how small that bundle of cells is at the very start of a pregnancy. Assuming you aren't lying about her exact words "some mess on a napkin" is a pretty good description . . .

    But don't let truth get in the way of self-righteous blather.
    Many like the OP choose to remain willfully ignorant about the reality of the vast majority of abortions...otherwise they couldnt continue to stoke their self-righteous outrage.

    97.5% of all abortions consist of a pea-sized or smaller unborn being flushed painlessly and unaware from the womb...and the rest are all medically necessary and require...by law...anesthetic/lethal injection...so again, no pain or awareness.

    Yet nearly all pro-lifers choose the emotionally manipulative tactic of screaming about the horrors the unborn suffers. And it's a complete lie.

    But the descriptions of the early miscarriages in described in the OP are even more proof that these are no different than the early term abortions I mentioned above. Sad for the women/parents that wanted a baby, a relief for those that didnt.

    The brainwashing of willful ignorance, and esp. religion, poison people into believing they can demand how others take responsibility for their futures. And yet, so many of the conservatives complain that people are not responsible enough....?
    Quote Originally Posted by code1211 View Post
    This seems less like palliative care and more like a last meal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Parrots of the Caribbean For Abortion!
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  7. #7
    MSG Benavides TAB
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    67,374

    Re: Miscarriage just some mess on a napkin...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Many like the OP choose to remain willfully ignorant about the reality of the vast majority of abortions...otherwise they couldnt continue to stoke their self-righteous outrage.

    97.5% of all abortions consist of a pea-sized or smaller unborn being flushed painlessly and unaware from the womb...and the rest are all medically necessary and require...by law...anesthetic/lethal injection...so again, no pain or awareness.

    Yet nearly all pro-lifers choose the emotionally manipulative tactic of screaming about the horrors the unborn suffers. And it's a complete lie.

    But the descriptions of the early miscarriages in described in the OP are even more proof that these are no different than the early term abortions I mentioned above. Sad for the women/parents that wanted a baby, a relief for those that didnt.

    The brainwashing of willful ignorance, and esp. religion, poison people into believing they can demand how others take responsibility for their futures. And yet, so many of the conservatives complain that people are not responsible enough....?
    Its cute that you want to pretend that your devaluing of life stops when it is more than a few worthless cells. It doesnt. You and others devalue life as long as need be to make you inhuman acts feel less inhuman.
    The reality is that at 9 days or 9 months, it is till a developing unborn child...one you have no problem butchering in the name of choice.

    I at least respect the woman in the video. She is at least honest about not giving a **** about unborn children.

  8. #8
    Tenacious
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,111

    Re: Miscarriage just some mess on a napkin...

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Its cute that you want to pretend that your devaluing of life stops when it is more than a few worthless cells. It doesnt. You and others devalue life as long as need be to make you inhuman acts feel less inhuman.
    The reality is that at 9 days or 9 months, it is till a developing unborn child...one you have no problem butchering in the name of choice.

    I at least respect the woman in the video. She is at least honest about not giving a **** about unborn children.
    I dont worry about it at all...just like I dont worry about the cruelty of people riding unicorns...there are no unicorns to ride so it's a complete waste of time.

    And no elective abortions take place that late (late term)...and no one here has provided stats on #s of any that do take place...so why on earth would I waste time worrying about it?

    Please answer...why worry about something that doesnt occur?
    Quote Originally Posted by code1211 View Post
    This seems less like palliative care and more like a last meal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Parrots of the Caribbean For Abortion!
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  9. #9
    MSG Benavides TAB
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    67,374

    Re: Miscarriage just some mess on a napkin...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    I dont worry about it at all...just like I dont worry about the cruelty of people riding unicorns...there are no unicorns to ride so it's a complete waste of time.

    And no elective abortions take place that late (late term)...and no one here has provided stats on #s of any that do take place...so why on earth would I waste time worrying about it?

    Please answer...why worry about something that doesnt occur?
    You are making my point. As long as the slaughter occurs before some magic timeline, you can convince yourself that the butchering of unborn children is somehow less inhuman.

  10. #10
    Tenacious
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,111

    Re: Miscarriage just some mess on a napkin...

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    You are making my point. As long as the slaughter occurs before some magic timeline, you can convince yourself that the butchering of unborn children is somehow less inhuman.
    There is no magic timeline...there is no slaughter...your drama queen persona is rearing its paste diamond-crowned head again.

    The value of the unborn never outweighs the value of the woman...this is *my opinion* and her decisions on her future and upholding all her responsibilities to her family and her commitments and obligations to community, society, etc. I hold no more respect for *your personal opinion valuing the unborn more* than women than you do of mine. Fortunately, almost all the educated western world agrees with me.

    The opposite...if enforced by laws...would do the exact same to women as you object to for the unborn: loss of self-determination and a future. Why is it ok to do that to women?
    Last edited by Lursa; 11-02-19 at 04:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by code1211 View Post
    This seems less like palliative care and more like a last meal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Parrots of the Caribbean For Abortion!
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •