Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 75 of 75

Thread: Miscarriage just some mess on a napkin...

  1. #71
    Sage
    Phys251's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    24,336

    Re: Miscarriage just some mess on a napkin...

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Ive answered the question completely and factually.
    No you haven't, Vance. Your OP was just some mess on a napkin, and your responses were a series of abortions.

    A miscarriage is the loss of a developing unborn baby, just as your support of abortion is the deliberate and inhuman slaughter of unborn children.
    You obviously don't care about people who have miscarried. Your ilk wants to investigate them to make sure they haven't committed a criminal act. As if they haven't been through enough trauma already. As if that investigation wouldn't violate their bodily autonomy, something your ilk doesn't care about, either.

    Biology rules. The unborn child will only ever be an unborn child, no matter what its stage of development and no matter how desperately you try to make your position less inhuman.
    Vitality. Your argument is invalid.
    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    Democracy of any kind was the greatest tragedy that ever befell the United States
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I don't support democracy. Never had. Never will.
    Quote Originally Posted by SDET View Post
    A child, especially a son, is a man's life partner
    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    I wish the USA would stay a white majority, but it won't.

  2. #72
    Auslander
    Obscurity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    PA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    9,490

    Re: Miscarriage just some mess on a napkin...

    Since cons think god created man in his image, how do these pro-birthers rectify the fact science has confirmed sperm to be alive; if god created man, why did he create man to involuntarily expell sperm from his testes every few days or weeks?

    God engineered mass genocide?
    #BDS

    No forgiveness here remains.

  3. #73
    Tenacious
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,121

    Re: Miscarriage just some mess on a napkin...

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    They are indeed all wonderful pictures of a baby, at differing levels of their developmental stage.
    Yep....American kids learn that in grammar school health class...so I guess you just imagined they had some further emotionally manipulative power than their factual expression of the stages?

    You still fail to articulate an argument and attempt to express your feelings in pictures? LOL, not very effective.

    Advocating for the slaughter of them at 9 days or 9 weeks is no less in human than advocating for their slaughter on the day of their birth.
    Who says? What authority? No American law, not the Christian God who never spoke of abortion. Your opinion is very nice...for you. It matters zero to women you dont know.

    Your basic misunderstanding continues to raise its head...to be pro-choice is to advocate for women and women's choice....because altho the unborn may have value to each individual woman, as a society we value women more.
    Quote Originally Posted by code1211 View Post
    This seems less like palliative care and more like a last meal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Parrots of the Caribbean For Abortion!
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  4. #74
    Tenacious
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,121

    Re: Miscarriage just some mess on a napkin...

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post

    Or not. Or we can just go on pretending that the unborn dont matter....
    Please explain how the unborn 'matter' to anyone not immediately involved with the woman carrying it? And the justification for that reason (for others) to mean anything to the woman carrying it?

    There are no negative effects of abortion on society, unless you can list some?
    Quote Originally Posted by code1211 View Post
    This seems less like palliative care and more like a last meal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Parrots of the Caribbean For Abortion!
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  5. #75
    Tenacious
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,121

    Re: Miscarriage just some mess on a napkin...

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    There is everything inhuman about the willing endorsement of the slaughter of 800,000 unborn children...which is why you and others need to dehumanize them.
    Why does it matter if it's one child or 800,000? LOLOL, you have yet to answer that one, as you dehumanize all those unborn by reducing them merely to numbers in order to attempt to drive your personal agenda?
    Quote Originally Posted by code1211 View Post
    This seems less like palliative care and more like a last meal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Parrots of the Caribbean For Abortion!
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •