Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 485

Thread: over 45 million babies murdered in the name of "choice".

  1. #241
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Last Seen
    10-12-19 @ 01:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,506

    Re: A short course

    Quote Originally Posted by Logician Man View Post
    Then post the legal statute to support that positive claim, or that one will go in the crapper with the rest of your fallacious positive claims regarding abortion and the law......good luck with that one..I predict you will present NO legal statute to support your positive claim, and said claim will be summarily dismissed with the same veracity with which it was presented. You have no skin in the game. Others do, and those that do are much more knowledgeable than this crap you're putting forth regarding abortion and the law.. ( fact )
    Shall we talk about the governor of VA basically admitting on live TV that infanticide is okay?

  2. #242
    Maquis Admiral
    maquiscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,318

    Re: A short course

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Merc View Post
    I will give you one chance to admit your argument is totally misguided and in error. Otherwise, be prepared to get shredded.
    ROFLMAO!!!!!

    Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
    Bi, Poly, Switch. I'm not indecisive, I'm greedy!

    My leaving the conversation does not indicate you won. It means that real life took priority, or I have just tired of your idiocy.

  3. #243
    bis vincit qui se vincit

    Wayne Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,083

    Re: A short course

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Merc View Post
    I will give you one chance to admit your argument is totally misguided and in error. Otherwise, be prepared to get shredded.
    I've been owning you all over the abortion forum.
    Vaccines, because it's not always about you.

  4. #244
    Professor

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    NM
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,542

    Re: A short course

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Merc View Post
    Shall we talk about the governor of VA basically admitting on live TV that infanticide is okay?
    Ah, you mean "Ralph Shearer Northam (born September 13, 1959) is an American politician and physician serving as the 73rd Governor of Virginia since January 13, 2018.[1] A pediatric neurologist by occupation, he was an officer in the U.S. Army Medical Corps from 1984 to 1992?



    "U.S. Army and medical career[edit]
    "From 1984 to 1992 he served as a United States Army medical officer. During his Army service, he completed a pediatric residency at Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio, Texas, followed by a child neurology fellowship at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, D.C. and Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland.[17] During Operation Desert Storm, he treated evacuated casualties at Landstuhl Regional Medical Center in Germany.

    "Northam was discharged from the U.S. Army in 1992 at the rank of major, after having completed eight years of service.[18] Since 1992,[19] Northam has been a pediatric neurologist at Children's Hospital of the King's Daughters in Norfolk, Virginia.[20]

    ...

    "Abortion[edit]
    "Northam supports abortion rights.[126] In the Virginia General Assembly, he opposed a bill to mandate vaginal ultrasounds for women seeking abortions, and voted against the bill when it was revised to mandate only abdominal ultrasounds.[127] He was endorsed in the 2017 Democratic gubernatorial primary by the abortion rights group NARAL and its Virginia affiliate.[128] Northam has argued for reducing abortion rates through education and expanding access to contraceptives.[126] Planned Parenthood pledged to spend $3 million supporting Northam in his 2017 general election campaign for governor.[129] Northam opposes banning abortions after 20 weeks through a state version of the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act.[130]

    "For third-trimester abortions, Northam supports Virginia's current law requiring certification by multiple physicians.[131][132][a] During a January 2019 radio interview, Northam said that third-trimester abortions may be done in cases of a non-viable fetus or severe deformity. If a delivery occurred in such cases, Northam further stated that, "The infant would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother."[131][134][135] This statement drew intense criticism from Republican politicians nationwide, many of whom accused Northam of supporting infanticide.[94][95][136][b]."

    (My emphasis - more @ Ralph Northam - Wikipedia)

    So you mean Virginia Governor US Army Major Pediatric Neurosurgeon Northam? Because for a moment there, I thought you were confusing him with some penny ante run-of-the-mill, would-faint-if-he-saw-any-blood mere career politico. A thousand pardons, I'm sure you wouldn't confuse that with a veteran & practicing pediatric neurosurgeon, who's likely served on third-term abortion consultative committees himself, commenting on his work. Would you?

    Yah. People accusing Gov. Northam of supporting infanticide. By the sounds of it, those accusers would be hard-pressed to competently assemble a bologna & bread sandwich - despite their apparent familiarity with the protein component.

    & oh, yeah. It was a radio show.
    Last edited by southwest88; 09-28-19 at 07:04 PM.

  5. #245
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Last Seen
    10-12-19 @ 01:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,506

    Re: A short course

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Jr View Post
    If it occurs after birth, then it's not an abortion. If you think there's infanticide going on, that's murder and belongs in the Law and Order forum, not the Abortion forum.
    Abortionists are killing babies after birth and classifying that as a late term abortion. That means infanticide is occurring under the guise or pretense of abortion.

    Get it? Just let it sink it for a minute, and maybe you will get my drift.

  6. #246
    Professor

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    NM
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,542

    Re: A short course

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Merc View Post
    Abortionists are killing babies after birth and classifying that as a late term abortion. That means infanticide is occurring under the guise or pretense of abortion.

    Get it? Just let it sink it for a minute, and maybe you will get my drift.
    Yah. By my calculations, somewhere off the Islet of Langerhans. Heave to!

  7. #247
    bis vincit qui se vincit

    Wayne Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,083

    Re: A short course

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Merc View Post
    Abortionists are killing babies after birth and classifying that as a late term abortion.
    Then press charges. Why bitch at us about it?
    Vaccines, because it's not always about you.

  8. #248
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Last Seen
    10-12-19 @ 01:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,506

    Re: A short course

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Jr View Post
    Then press charges. Why bitch at us about it?
    Why not bitch at you about it? Its time you learned the truth instead of having your head stuck in the sand like most of the left.

  9. #249
    Tricks and Tweets

    Logician Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Magnificent Rocky Mountains
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,634

    Re: A short course

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Merc View Post
    Why not bitch at you about it? Its time you learned the truth instead of having your head stuck in the sand like most of the left.
    What is this 'truth' you speak of ? Can you support this elusive 'truth' with factual evidence?. If so, please proceed. If not, have the common courtesy to admit you can't.

  10. #250
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Last Seen
    10-12-19 @ 01:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,506

    Re: A short course

    Quote Originally Posted by Logician Man View Post
    What is this 'truth' you speak of ? Can you support this elusive 'truth' with factual evidence?. If so, please proceed. If not, have the common courtesy to admit you can't.
    That abortion is one of the worst things to ever happen to American society. Quite possibly, the worst single most destructive force to ever embrace Americas shores. And that you are implicit in its destructive fury.

    9st1YRMWIBEfu0M-yGXTcSrxOsbvLFfGS35k201xSAU.jpg

Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •