Page 71 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 710 of 1104

Thread: Planned Parenthood admits selling baby body parts, reported in news story out Sept. 4, 2019.

  1. #701
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    57,516

    Re: Planned Parenthood admits selling baby body parts, reported in news story out Sept. 4, 2019.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Merc View Post
    WRONG.

    Abortion has always been and always will be, MURDER
    Facts? Proof?
    oh thats right you have ZERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    There is no such thing as a "Zef."
    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    Hispanics are one issue voters. The primary issues all relate to legality & immigration, & how they can make their illegal relatives safe in the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.

  2. #702
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    57,516

    Re: Planned Parenthood admits selling baby body parts, reported in news story out Sept. 4, 2019.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Merc View Post
    You obviously don't understand the definition of God.
    can i call it or can i call it? another complete dodge, so delicious!

    Please list the factual rights that animals have that fetus dont have?
    or admit you misspoke and they dont

    please post one fact that supports your claim that abortion = murder, one
    or admit they dont

    thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    There is no such thing as a "Zef."
    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    Hispanics are one issue voters. The primary issues all relate to legality & immigration, & how they can make their illegal relatives safe in the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.

  3. #703
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Last Seen
    10-12-19 @ 01:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,506

    Re: Planned Parenthood admits selling baby body parts, reported in news story out Sept. 4, 2019.

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    LMAO another failed lie, NONE of us looked like that doll at 12 weeks . . none of us. Another lie bites the dust
    Just be aware that Roe vs Wade is going to be on shaky ground in the next couple years.

    You will then be forced to admit that abortion is murder. As it has been, all along.

    Also you are wrong, that's what a baby looks like at 12 weeks. This is another example for you, LIAR!

    babynoah-672x372-1.jpg

  4. #704
    Sage
    Aberration's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,896

    Re: Planned Parenthood admits selling baby body parts, reported in news story out Sept. 4, 2019.

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    An evil but cool logic by a Nazi wannabe.
    That’s why she deserves to swing by a rope.
    “Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.”
    ― Thomas Jefferson

  5. #705
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Last Seen
    10-12-19 @ 01:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,506

    Re: Planned Parenthood admits selling baby body parts, reported in news story out Sept. 4, 2019.

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Facts? Proof?
    oh thats right you have ZERO
    Abortion is murder, whether you like that or not.
    God has a place for murderers. They go to the pit.
    You still have time to change.

  6. #706
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    57,516

    Re: Planned Parenthood admits selling baby body parts, reported in news story out Sept. 4, 2019.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Merc View Post
    1.) Just be aware that Roe vs Wade is going to be on shaky ground in the next couple years. You will then be forced to admit that abortion is murder. As it has been, all along.
    2.) Also you are wrong, that's what a baby looks like at 12 weeks. This is another example for you, LIAR!
    1.) once again ZERO facts to support your claims. Fact remains abortion =/= murder.
    2.) no it wasnt that picture you posted before is of a doll and was debunked over 5 years ago lol
    posting additional lies only further exposes your failed posts

    Please let us know when you can prove abortion is equal to murder, thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    There is no such thing as a "Zef."
    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    Hispanics are one issue voters. The primary issues all relate to legality & immigration, & how they can make their illegal relatives safe in the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.

  7. #707
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    57,516

    Re: Planned Parenthood admits selling baby body parts, reported in news story out Sept. 4, 2019.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Merc View Post
    Abortion is murder, whether you like that or not.
    God has a place for murderers. They go to the pit.
    You still have time to change.
    you keep making this claim but you haven't posted any facts to support it, not one, please do so now, thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    There is no such thing as a "Zef."
    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    Hispanics are one issue voters. The primary issues all relate to legality & immigration, & how they can make their illegal relatives safe in the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.

  8. #708
    bis vincit qui se vincit

    Wayne Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    11-12-19 @ 06:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,046

    Re: Planned Parenthood admits selling baby body parts, reported in news story out Sept. 4, 2019.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Merc View Post
    Abortion is murder, whether you like that or not.
    God has a place for murderers. They go to the pit.
    You still have time to change.
    Abortion is not murder. God is not pro-life, and you don't speak for God.

    For worshiping idols, God declared that not one of his people would live, not a man, woman or child (not even babies in arms), again confuting assertions about the sanctity of life (Jeremiah 44:7-8).
    Vaccines, because it's not always about you.

  9. #709
    Sage
    minnie616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,057

    Re: Planned Parenthood admits selling baby body parts, reported in news story out Sept. 4, 2019.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Merc View Post
    The days of "legal" abortion are numbered?
    False.

    Also the 2ed photo in your post above is of a resin doll not a 12 week fetus.

    From Snopes:



    The image displayed above, purportedly showing a 12-week gestational fetus resting in the palm of an adult’s hand, has been widely circulated via social media as a demonstration of how closely a 12-week-old fetus resembles a full-term child

    However, this image isn’t a photograph of a real fetus.

    It’s a picture of a hand-painted resin doll ...

    These dolls have been criticized as inaccurate depictions that misleadingly ‘humanize’ a 12-week fetus beyond its actual appearance, with critics pointing out that at the 12-week stage of development a fetus is smaller, exhibits much less well-defined features, and has translucent skin:



    Is This a Photograph of a 12-Week Fetus?
    When it comes to matters of Reproductive health, Politicians and the religious dogma of another faith should never interfere with religious liberty of an individual or her faith.

  10. #710
    Sage
    Aberration's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,896

    Re: Planned Parenthood admits selling baby body parts, reported in news story out Sept. 4, 2019.

    Quote Originally Posted by minnie616 View Post
    False.

    Also the 2ed photo in your post above is of a resin doll not a 12 week fetus.

    From Snopes:

    Is This a Photograph of a 12-Week Fetus?
    The comment is true. The progression of medical science guarantees the reduction of the age of viability until term in antiquated. Guaranteed.
    “Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.”
    ― Thomas Jefferson

Page 71 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •