Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast
Results 711 to 720 of 741

Thread: [W: 594] A great question for pro abortion types

  1. #711
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Rolesville, NC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    33,298

    Re: A great question for pro abortion types

    Quote Originally Posted by smallvoice View Post
    So she is responsible for carrying it to term, or forever be branded a murderer. HER choice.
    Branded by you and others like you, but not everyone, nor even the law. But that is your choice. Just as it is the choice of some to call anyone in the military babykillers or to protest funerals and thank god for peoples deaths. That doesnt make them or you someone anyone should listen to or accept the opinion of.

    Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  2. #712
    Tenacious
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,155

    Re: A great question for pro abortion types

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    Nature has plenty of examples of not only other members of a species killing off born offspring, but even the mother herself doing so sometimes (some will eat their babies). Pretty sure nature doesnt have any view on mother's giving birth, whether good or bad, gift or curse. It merely is.

    Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    Pretty sure I posted a very detailed sample of such for her previously. If not for her, then someone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by code1211 View Post
    This seems less like palliative care and more like a last meal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Parrots of the Caribbean For Abortion!
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  3. #713
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    NOW Beautiful Pasco County
    Last Seen
    12-11-19 @ 02:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,705

    Re: A great question for pro abortion types

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    Killing a human is not always murder. Murder is a legal term. There are many ways to kill a human being, who in fact has already been born, without it being murder.

    Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    Oh? So? Any ways other than Military necessity or Judicial mandate: when and where?

    Regards,
    CP

  4. #714
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Rolesville, NC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    33,298

    Re: A great question for pro abortion types

    Quote Originally Posted by concernedpuma View Post
    Oh? So? Any ways other than Military necessity or Judicial mandate: when and where?

    Regards,
    CP
    You can legally kill someone in many states for simply knocking too aggressively on the wrong door and refusing to leave. Police can legally kill someone who is threatening them or others. You can remove someone from life support for almost any reason if you are their medical proxy, in essence likely killing them.

    Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  5. #715
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    NOW Beautiful Pasco County
    Last Seen
    12-11-19 @ 02:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,705

    Re: A great question for pro abortion types

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    You nor others get to make that decision for other people, other adults.

    Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    Really? So, until you agree with the end result, it is dubious? Grab a piece of reality. We are trying to have a social contract, aren't we? Or do you prefer to be ignored?
    Regards,
    CP

  6. #716
    Tenacious
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,155

    Re: A great question for pro abortion types

    Quote Originally Posted by smallvoice View Post
    So she is responsible for carrying it to term, or forever be branded a murderer. HER choice.
    LOL...who is branding her a murderer?

    The reality is...she goes on with her life and has a better chance of success in fulfilling her potential, her future. And being better prepared to care for her current and future children.

    Pretty sure most women who choose abortion dont care what dogmatic, close-minded, self-righteous people who value the unborn more than women think.
    Quote Originally Posted by code1211 View Post
    This seems less like palliative care and more like a last meal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Parrots of the Caribbean For Abortion!
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  7. #717
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Rolesville, NC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    33,298

    Re: A great question for pro abortion types

    Quote Originally Posted by concernedpuma View Post
    Really? So, until you agree with the end result, it is dubious? Grab a piece of reality. We are trying to have a social contract, aren't we? Or do you prefer to be ignored?
    Regards,
    CP
    Our social contract puts adulthood at an age, not a state of mind. There are some exceptions based on mental capacity that can be shown to be below that of a certain level, but maturity itself is not measured in determining adulthood, legally. That is our social contract. The only ones trying to change that are those like you and the poster I was responding to with that post. It fails to recognize that sex is even permissible, legal under some circumstances prior to legal adulthood, again regardless of any measurement of maturity.

    And maturity is about making the best decision for your situation given your circumstances during an unexpected (or possibly even expected) event of life. It is not about always making the choice another believes they should make.

    Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  8. #718
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    NOW Beautiful Pasco County
    Last Seen
    12-11-19 @ 02:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,705

    Re: A great question for pro abortion types

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    You can legally kill someone in many states for simply knocking too aggressively on the wrong door and refusing to leave. Police can legally kill someone who is threatening them or others. You can remove someone from life support for almost any reason if you are their medical proxy, in essence likely killing them.

    Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    Wow! What a bouquet you present. Even though you have many opposing flower genre's. The question at hand was murder. You have presented a couple of facts that don't meet that standard. If your position is that people die then so, accepted. Method and legality are still in play.
    Regards,
    CP

  9. #719
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Rolesville, NC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    33,298

    Re: A great question for pro abortion types

    Quote Originally Posted by concernedpuma View Post
    Wow! What a bouquet you present. Even though you have many opposing flower genre's. The question at hand was murder. You have presented a couple of facts that don't meet that standard. If your position is that people die then so, accepted. Method and legality are still in play.
    Regards,
    CP
    All of those are about someone else killing another human being, legally, and it not being murder, just as abortion is not murder. You can legally kill someone and it not be murder who is trespassing on your land if you simply claim you viewed them as a threat in several states, without any evidence that they truly posed a threat. You can legally remove life support from someone you are responsible for simply because you can't afford to keep them living like that or you simply believe they are living in pain for no reason, which are very similar reasons to why a woman may choose to have an abortion, to remove her provision of life support from the fetus inside her.

    Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  10. #720
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    NOW Beautiful Pasco County
    Last Seen
    12-11-19 @ 02:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,705

    Re: A great question for pro abortion types

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    Our social contract puts adulthood at an age, not a state of mind. There are some exceptions based on mental capacity that can be shown to be below that of a certain level, but maturity itself is not measured in determining adulthood, legally. That is our social contract. The only ones trying to change that are those like you and the poster I was responding to with that post. It fails to recognize that sex is even permissible, legal under some circumstances prior to legal adulthood, again regardless of any measurement of maturity.

    And maturity is about making the best decision for your situation given your circumstances during an unexpected (or possibly even expected) event of life. It is not about always making the choice another believes they should make.

    Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    I whole heartedly agree with the second paragraph. The first however is stained with personal opinion and is unfounded. I write that with the full understanding that my views are too, personal opinion. No more or less than our own.
    Sex is certainly permissible, maybe even mandatory as a procreating animal, as we all are. The question only becomes a topic post-sex. The question here is what we do with the issue of impregnation.
    Regards,
    CP

Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •