Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 352

Thread: A great question for pro abortion types

  1. #1
    Professor
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,389

    A great question for pro abortion types

    The question is-----------if the baby aborted is not human, why are organs being harvested from them. That doesnt seem to compute.

    Any logical comments?

  2. #2
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,732

    Re: A great question for pro abortion types

    Quote Originally Posted by Logical1 View Post
    The question is-----------if the baby aborted is not human, why are organs being harvested from them. That doesnt seem to compute.

    Any logical comments?
    Its human. And then we kill it

  3. #3
    Sage
    Gaius46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    New York
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,599

    Re: A great question for pro abortion types

    How’s this for logical? You’re barking up the wrong tree. The baby’s humanity is isn’t what matters. What matters is the woman’s right to self determination. Her right to decide what to do with her body.
    Don't be a grammar nazi - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations, Book 1 #7

  4. #4
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Flori-duh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,529

    Re: A great question for pro abortion types

    Quote Originally Posted by Logical1 View Post
    The question is-----------if the baby aborted is not human, why are organs being harvested from them. That doesnt seem to compute.

    Any logical comments?
    Move to alabama, you'll feel right at home.
    When I stop answering you, there's a reason.......repeat, When I stop answering you, there's a reason.

  5. #5
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    new zealand.
    Last Seen
    07-17-19 @ 03:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,858

    Re: A great question for pro abortion types

    Quote Originally Posted by Logical1 View Post
    The question is-----------if the baby aborted is not human, why are organs being harvested from them. That doesnt seem to compute.

    Any logical comments?
    Who says the life is not human. Besides you that is.

  6. #6
    Sage RaleBulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,437

    Re: A great question for pro abortion types

    Quote Originally Posted by Logical1 View Post
    The question is-----------if the baby aborted is not human, why are organs being harvested from them. That doesnt seem to compute.

    Any logical comments?
    1. Fetus (the correct legal definition), not baby.
    2. Fetal organs are not harvested.
    If you’re trying to make a point, at least be factually correct with your argument.
    “If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state,” he wrote. “Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgement.”

  7. #7
    Guru
    Mithrae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Last Seen
    07-17-19 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    4,722

    Re: A great question for pro abortion types

    Quote Originally Posted by Logical1 View Post
    The question is-----------if the baby aborted is not human, why are organs being harvested from them. That doesnt seem to compute.

    Any logical comments?
    "Pro abortion types" - that would be those who oppose sexual education and contraceptive availability, yes?

    Regardless, babies are not aborted. A foetus is not a baby. But you already knew that.

  8. #8
    Professor
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,389

    Re: A great question for pro abortion types

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius46 View Post
    How’s this for logical? You’re barking up the wrong tree. The baby’s humanity is isn’t what matters. What matters is the woman’s right to self determination. Her right to decide what to do with her body.
    If she decided she didnt want a baby why didnt her and her pardner be responsible and have safe sex???? Killing a baby is murder and for the reason she and her pardner were not responsible???????????

  9. #9
    Professor
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,389

    Re: A great question for pro abortion types

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius46 View Post
    How’s this for logical? You’re barking up the wrong tree. The baby’s humanity is isn’t what matters. What matters is the woman’s right to self determination. Her right to decide what to do with her body.
    Which is greater, the life of the baby or a womans "rights"??????

  10. #10
    Sage
    SonOfDaedalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,602

    Re: A great question for pro abortion types

    Quote Originally Posted by Logical1 View Post
    The question is-----------if the baby aborted is not human, why are organs being harvested from them. That doesnt seem to compute.

    Any logical comments?
    I'm pro-life but I don't think government is the solution to the problem of abortion. It seems that I'm more conservative than you on this point.

    Even if you make abortion illegal, there are various ways for people to still get unsafe abortions. Even if you make various exceptions for rape or incest, some people may not be able to prove they were rape. They have to get government permission to have their abortion. Maybe they can't admit they were raped.

    Government bureaucracy may not be the best way to handle such personal decisions.

    Why not try to change people's minds about abortion rather than coerce them with government threats of prison?

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •