Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 540

Thread: Four Fallacies of Abortion

  1. #441
    Sage
    Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    New York City
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,517
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Four Fallacies of Abortion

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    And failed once again to support your claims....100% fail...again.

    You are 100% incapable of continuing to argue your stance. Hence your bobbing and weaving and lack of support for your argument.
    Keep kidding yourself, ma'am. You're very good at it, and I get the impression you derive some satisfaction from it.
    It's all the same to me. Our posts are part of the record.
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/u68aMie.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://i.imgur.com/u68aMie.jpg</a>
    "I'm not 100% sure that you and I exist, but I'm surer that God exists than that you exist, and I'm as sure God exists as I am that I exist."
    Angel Trismegistus

  2. #442
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Last Seen
    05-19-19 @ 03:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    3,050

    Re: Four Fallacies of Abortion

    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Yes, I'm a Christian. Roman Catholic. Twelve years of Catholic education; then another ten of secular higher education. I'm vegetarian, I love dogs and cats and hate assholes, especially assholes with power.
    I am honored that you chose to answer my question, which was of a rather personal nature. Thank you for your answer, Angel.

    Also, I used to be a vegetarian too, but fell out of it because I could not resist the taste of meat. I hope you will still want to talk to me again. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by year2late View Post
    So find the post of a prochoicer saying that a fetus is not living and get back to me.

    Sounds like made up crap on your part.
    First of all, I am not going to find some insignificant nobody's post just to "prove" to you that I did not "make up crap". Neither his opinion nor yours means anything to me. Secondly, I never said that that was the belief for ALL pro-choicers. Surely you agree with me that at least some pro-choicers believe that.

    Quote Originally Posted by minnie616 View Post
    You took my quote out of context I was talking about an embryo or fetus before viability.

    The embryo does not have enough egg sac ( nutrition) to keep it alive without the woman’s bodily functions.


    The definition of a living being is a being that has functions that can specifically be called vital because they keep the living being alive and need no other functions to keep it alive.

    In other words an embryo would decay without the woman and her bodily functions.
    So what that the fetus' survival depends on the woman? Being completely self-sufficient is never one of the criteria for being alive. A comatose person also cannot live without the life support system, but would you really insist he is dead?
    Last edited by Wan; 04-21-19 at 08:48 PM.

  3. #443
    Sage


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,933

    Re: Four Fallacies of Abortion

    Quote Originally Posted by Wan View Post


    First of all, I am not going to find some insignificant nobody's post just to "prove" to you that I did not "make up crap". Neither his opinion nor yours means anything to me. Secondly, I never said that that was the belief for ALL pro-choicers. Surely you agree with me that at least some pro-choicers believe that.
    So you cannot find one prochoice person that says that a fetus is not living.

  4. #444
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Last Seen
    05-19-19 @ 03:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    3,050

    Re: Four Fallacies of Abortion

    Quote Originally Posted by year2late View Post
    So you cannot find one prochoice person that says that a fetus is not living.
    I could but won't. And it's not due to inability, it's due to my lack of respect for you and what you think.

  5. #445
    Tenacious
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,966

    Re: Four Fallacies of Abortion

    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Keep kidding yourself, ma'am. You're very good at it, and I get the impression you derive some satisfaction from it.
    It's all the same to me. Our posts are part of the record.
    And yet...still just comments about me and not your argument...which supposedly you should be able to support. Which you have not. Well, you tried once or twice and failed.

    But still...discussion should be on your argument... not me. That's just evidence you are unable to continue with your argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by code1211 View Post
    This seems less like palliative care and more like a last meal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wan View Post
    You can think that I am stupid all you want. It won't stop me from being racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Parrots of the Caribbean For Abortion!
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  6. #446
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,646

    Re: Four Fallacies of Abortion

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    And failed once again to support your claims....100% fail...again.

    You are 100% incapable of continuing to argue your stance. Hence your bobbing and weaving and lack of support for your argument.
    I told you before Angel doenst debate (I really dont think he understands the concept after all there are so many concepts that appear to be beyond his extremely limited comprehension) all he wants to do is preach and he gets very testy when you dont accept the BS he is shoveling
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  7. #447
    Sage


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,933

    Re: Four Fallacies of Abortion

    Quote Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    I told you before Angel doenst debate (I really dont think he understands the concept after all there are so many concepts that appear to be beyond his extremely limited comprehension) all he wants to do is preach and he gets very testy when you dont accept the BS he is shoveling
    I do not necessarily think it is BS...I think he frequently is posting his own personal/philisophical views. That just isn't debate.

  8. #448
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,646

    Re: Four Fallacies of Abortion

    Quote Originally Posted by year2late View Post
    I do not necessarily think it is BS...I think he frequently is posting his own personal/philisophical views. That just isn't debate.
    I agree it is his own personal views the BS part is where he claims it is THE view as proven by his "arguments"
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  9. #449
    Sage
    Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    New York City
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,517
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Four Fallacies of Abortion

    Do you know what "scat talk" is, boys and girls?
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/u68aMie.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://i.imgur.com/u68aMie.jpg</a>
    "I'm not 100% sure that you and I exist, but I'm surer that God exists than that you exist, and I'm as sure God exists as I am that I exist."
    Angel Trismegistus

  10. #450
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Over the edge...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,795

    Re: Four Fallacies of Abortion

    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Do you know what "scat talk" is, boys and girls?
    What you post.

Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •