Page 59 of 73 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 723

Thread: Abortion 201

  1. #581
    Sage
    Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    New York City
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,247
    Blog Entries
    17

    Re: Abortion 201

    Quote Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    No I explain why it is just your opinion but you refuse to actually read what I wrote and so you spew mindless nonsense
    Your "arguments" are all based on claims that are nothing more than your personal opinion thus the conclusions are nothing more than your personal opinions..
    Try dealing with what I post instead of putting your hands over your eyes and ignoring the glaring logical problem with your so called "arguments"
    And you're doing it again!
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/u68aMie.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://i.imgur.com/u68aMie.jpg</a>
    "I'm not 100% sure that you and I exist, but I'm surer that God exists than that you exist, and I'm as sure God exists as I am that I exist."
    Angel Trismegistus

  2. #582
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,893

    Re: Abortion 201

    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    And you're doing it again!
    Yes explaining why your opinions are only opinions using logic.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  3. #583
    Sage
    Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    New York City
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,247
    Blog Entries
    17

    Re: Abortion 201

    Quote Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    Yes explaining why your opinions are only opinions using logic.
    You "explain" nothing, sir. You express an opinion. That is all you do.
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/u68aMie.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://i.imgur.com/u68aMie.jpg</a>
    "I'm not 100% sure that you and I exist, but I'm surer that God exists than that you exist, and I'm as sure God exists as I am that I exist."
    Angel Trismegistus

  4. #584
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,893

    Re: Abortion 201

    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    You "explain" nothing, sir. You express an opinion. That is all you do.
    You understand nothing
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  5. #585
    Sage
    Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    New York City
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,247
    Blog Entries
    17

    Re: Abortion 201

    Quote Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    You understand nothing
    You still explain nothing. You express yet another opinion. That is all.
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/u68aMie.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://i.imgur.com/u68aMie.jpg</a>
    "I'm not 100% sure that you and I exist, but I'm surer that God exists than that you exist, and I'm as sure God exists as I am that I exist."
    Angel Trismegistus

  6. #586
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,893

    Re: Abortion 201

    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    You still explain nothing. You express yet another opinion. That is all.
    I have but your misplaced arrogance keeps you from understanding anything
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  7. #587
    Sage
    Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    New York City
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,247
    Blog Entries
    17

    Re: Abortion 201

    Quote Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    I have but your misplaced arrogance keeps you from understanding anything
    So explain it then: why are my opinions using logic not worthy of consideration while your opinion not using logic is worthy of consideration?
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/u68aMie.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://i.imgur.com/u68aMie.jpg</a>
    "I'm not 100% sure that you and I exist, but I'm surer that God exists than that you exist, and I'm as sure God exists as I am that I exist."
    Angel Trismegistus

  8. #588
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,893

    Re: Abortion 201

    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    So explain it then: why are my opinions using logic not worthy of consideration while your opinion not using logic is worthy of consideration?
    I already have muitliple times

    But Ill do it again and you will pretend I havent again because you are nothing if not dishonest
    I claim A is B
    I claim C is also B
    I claim has the right to C
    Therefore X has a right to B

    Regardless of what A,B,C,D are if my claims are not true then then the conclusion is not true.
    To make the conclusion true you msut prove the assersions otherwise they are jsut opinions and the conclusion is just an opinion

    Now defend your claism or shut up





    I suggest you stop pestering me with your ignorance and learn some logic
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  9. #589
    Sage
    Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    New York City
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,247
    Blog Entries
    17

    Re: Abortion 201

    Quote Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    I already have muitliple times

    But Ill do it again and you will pretend I havent again because you are nothing if not dishonest
    I claim A is B
    I claim C is also B
    I claim has the right to C
    Therefore X has a right to B

    Regardless of what A,B,C,D are if my claims are not true then then the conclusion is not true.
    To make the conclusion true you msut prove the assersions otherwise they are jsut opinions and the conclusion is just an opinion

    Now defend your claism or shut up

    I suggest you stop pestering me with your ignorance and learn some logic
    And I suggest you cut out the personal remarks.

    There is no D in your argument.
    The first two lines of your argument have an undistributed middle term and is thus heading for invalidity.
    Your X appears nowhere in your argument until the conclusion, and is thus invalid.
    Your talk of soundness is mistaken as regards a schematic argument.
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/u68aMie.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://i.imgur.com/u68aMie.jpg</a>
    "I'm not 100% sure that you and I exist, but I'm surer that God exists than that you exist, and I'm as sure God exists as I am that I exist."
    Angel Trismegistus

  10. #590
    Tenacious
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,147

    Re: Abortion 201

    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    You "explain" nothing, sir. You express an opinion. That is all you do.
    This is a perfect description of your acres and acres of unsupported 'arguments' here. This is your behavior, nearly 100% of the time.

    Ah, sweet irony.
    Quote Originally Posted by code1211 View Post
    This seems less like palliative care and more like a last meal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Parrots of the Caribbean For Abortion!
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

Page 59 of 73 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •