Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 660

Thread: Does a woman have a right...

  1. #621
    Guru AlphaOmega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:17 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    3,304

    Re: King Solomon knew better

    Quote Originally Posted by Obscurity View Post
    Nonsense. Even the bible didn't believe a fetus was an actual human being.

    The bible very clearly makes distinction between the two.

    Moreover, I don't care for your emotional nonsense.
    oohhhj the bible you say? Well....that settles it, the imaginary story agrees with you. What species is the fetus that you need to kill?

  2. #622
    Guru AlphaOmega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:17 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    3,304

    Re: Mostly

    Quote Originally Posted by Obscurity View Post
    54% of abortions in the US are done on christians. They are self proclaimed christians, so don't try the "real christians" nonsense.
    fetuses arent christians.

  3. #623
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    45,488

    Re: King Solomon knew better

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    Then what life are you killing during an abortion? I'd post pictured of unborn killed by people who think the way you do but lets face it, no one would allow your ideology to acrually be seen on an internet forum.
    No, don't do that. (See Rule 19 on graphic content.) Anybody who wants to see what the "products of abortion" are is only a Google away from these horrific and heartbreaking images.

  4. #624
    Professor Obscurity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    PA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Mostly

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    fetuses arent christians.
    The people getting them are.
    Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven. - Milton

    It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

  5. #625
    Guru AlphaOmega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:17 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    3,304

    Re: Mostly

    Quote Originally Posted by Obscurity View Post
    The people getting them are.
    Well thats like a guy hoarking down a pepper steak and then claiming he is a vegan. Sorry, according to their beliefs killing a defensless unborn would automatically make them not a christian.ag

  6. #626
    Professor Obscurity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    PA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Mostly

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    Well thats like a guy hoarking down a pepper steak and then claiming he is a vegan. Sorry, according to their beliefs killing a defensless unborn would automatically make them not a christian.ag
    I don't really care. You don't get to say they aren't christian. I am sure plenty of them feel remorse, something you lot insist they don't.

    You don't get to say "well, they aren't real christians!" That's not an argument. It's an opinion, a ****ty one. You should flush it before it stinks the whole lot outta heaven.
    Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven. - Milton

    It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

  7. #627
    Guru AlphaOmega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:17 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    3,304

    Re: Mostly

    Quote Originally Posted by Obscurity View Post
    I don't really care. You don't get to say they aren't christian. I am sure plenty of them feel remorse, something you lot insist they don't.

    You don't get to say "well, they aren't real christians!" That's not an argument. It's an opinion, a ****ty one. You should flush it before it stinks the whole lot outta heaven.
    Sure I do. The christian faith is clear on this. Its not open to your opinion. Christians dont go around killing the unborn. If you do, by factual default you are not a christian, you are just someone that killed a defenseless human being.

  8. #628
    Professor Obscurity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    PA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Mostly

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    Sure I do. The christian faith is clear on this. Its not open to your opinion. Christians dont go around killing the unborn. If you do, by factual default you are not a christian, you are just someone that killed a defenseless human being.
    It is opinion. The christian faith says you are forgiven for any sin if you ask forgiveness with remorse.

    And yes, they do. 54% of people who obtained an abortion are christians by self admission.

    You, sir, are no moral authority. Your god is a slavering, disgusting, and cynical tyrant who ordered living babies "dashed" on rocks.

    So spare me your strutting and ****ting, I will have none of it, pidgeon.
    Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven. - Milton

    It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

  9. #629
    Guru AlphaOmega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:17 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    3,304

    Re: Mostly

    Quote Originally Posted by Obscurity View Post
    It is opinion. The christian faith says you are forgiven for any sin if you ask forgiveness with remorse.

    And yes, they do. 54% of people who obtained an abortion are christians by self admission.

    You, sir, are no moral authority. Your god is a slavering, disgusting, and cynical tyrant who ordered living babies "dashed" on rocks.

    So spare me your strutting and ****ting, I will have none of it, pidgeon.
    Uhh..I don't have a god. Can you tell me which god you are speaking of?

  10. #630
    Professor Obscurity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    PA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Mostly

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    Uhh..I don't have a god. Can you tell me which god you are speaking of?
    The christian one, that's who.

    I repeat; 54% of abortions are obtained by self admitted chrisitans.

    You do not get to say they aren't christians, just like you don't get to say McCain wasn't a republican.

    I so tire of you checklist ideologues.
    Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven. - Milton

    It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •