Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Results 171 to 175 of 175

Thread: [W:103]Abortion is legal

  1. #171
    Professor
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Last Seen
    11-12-18 @ 12:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    1,297

    Re: [W:103]Abortion is legal

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrabaholic View Post
    No, it's the actual definition of murder.

    Need more citations? I can provide them.
    That is ONE definition. But the definition I use is a different one, and no, just because I am in the extreme minority, it does not mean my definition must be wrong.


    Abortion has never been murder in the history of Canada or the USA.
    We are probably not talking about the same thing. But anyway, I know that in the US at least, abortion used to be illegal.

    But thanks for admitting that abortion is not murder.
    I didn't admit to anything. Abortion is murder.

    But you said it isn't.
    No I didn't. I say it is.



    I did answer it. Did you not read it?
    Your did not answer it. It was a "yes or no" question but your response included neither a "yes" nor a "no". Therefore, you are dodging.

  2. #172
    Tenacious
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    42,166

    Re: [W:103]Abortion is legal

    Quote Originally Posted by Wan View Post
    That is ONE definition. But the definition I use is a different one, and no, just because I am in the extreme minority, it does not mean my definition must be wrong.
    Great....please provide a source that defines murder 'your way.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnYankee View Post
    If I knew that someone needed CPR and I knew they were a leftist, I woudn't do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by gulfman View Post
    All I need to know when I vote is that the candidate has an r after their name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberration View Post
    See thatís the problem with believing the devils lies. The unborn arenít imaginary.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  3. #173
    Sage

    Scrabaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    12,581

    Re: [W:103]Abortion is legal

    Quote Originally Posted by Wan View Post
    That is ONE definition. But the definition I use is a different one, and no, just because I am in the extreme minority, it does not mean my definition must be wrong.
    Please provide a source for you definition.



    We are probably not talking about the same thing. But anyway, I know that in the US at least, abortion used to be illegal.
    Yes, but was not murder.



    Your did not answer it. It was a "yes or no" question but your response included neither a "yes" nor a "no". Therefore, you are dodging.
    I did answer it. I will not go back and forth on it. Have the last word if you must.

  4. #174
    Professor
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Last Seen
    11-12-18 @ 12:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    1,297

    Re: [W:103]Abortion is legal

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrabaholic View Post
    Please provide a source for you definition.
    Here: murder is the deliberate killing of a human by another human. And abortion is the deliberately killing of the unborn, which is a live human. Therefore, abortion is murder.

    Yes, but was not murder.
    How did you know that people from those by-gone times did not consider abortion to be murder?



    I did answer it.
    No you did not. It was a "yes or no" question but your response included neither a yes nor a no.

    I will not go back and forth on it.
    And its because you want to shield yourself from your own massive failure.


    Have the last word if you must.
    You stole this line from me.

  5. #175
    Tenacious
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    42,166

    Re: [W:103]Abortion is legal

    Quote Originally Posted by Wan View Post
    Here: murder is the deliberate killing of a human by another human. And abortion is the deliberately killing of the unborn, which is a live human. Therefore, abortion is murder.
    We asked for a source. What is the source of your definition?

    You are not a source, you are just making stuff up.

    If not, prove it by providing an actual published definition
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnYankee View Post
    If I knew that someone needed CPR and I knew they were a leftist, I woudn't do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by gulfman View Post
    All I need to know when I vote is that the candidate has an r after their name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberration View Post
    See thatís the problem with believing the devils lies. The unborn arenít imaginary.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •