Page 41 of 87 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 870

Thread: Pence: Abortion will end in U.S. 'in our time'

  1. #401
    Objectivist
    FutureIncoming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Land of the Freedom-Stealers, because also Home of the Cowardly Leaders
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,604
    Blog Entries
    13

    Re: Pence: Abortion will end in U.S. 'in our time'

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    Most of us are fully aware
    NOT AWARE, BUT DELUDED. You think "human" and "person" are the same thing, though nothing could be farther from the truth. You think that "human life" has value just because it is human, yet you are proved wrong by manicurists every day. Plus more delusions than need to be specified in this paragraph.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    that it would stop the state sanctioning of murder in the womb...
    A STANDARD STUPID LIE OF DELUDED ABORTION OPPONENTS. It is just as impossible to murder an unborn human as it is impossible to murder a fly --neither is a person, and only persons can be murdered (by definition, murder is the killing of a person). Other entities are merely "killed". And that's why the actual Biblical Commandment is, "Thou shalt not murder" instead of the misquoted "Thou shalt not kill".

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    and a corresponding drastic reduction of these mass killings over time.
    MORE DELUSION. Those who think they need abortions will find ways to get them, and so that rate will generally stay the same. It is likely that banning abortion will increase its rate, just because some folks are ornery and refuse to submit to government regulation --which would lead to extra abortions getting done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    To draw you a picture, thats like 52 Las Vegas style concert mass murder shooting events. Just here in America. Per day
    REPEATING YOUR STUPID LIE DOESN'T MAKE IT ANY LESS STUPID, NOR ANY LESS OF A LIE. Killing millions of provable non-persons in wombs is in no sense as problematic as the killing of even one actual person.
    Last edited by FutureIncoming; 03-13-18 at 10:45 PM.
    Stupidly Prejudiced Master Race Idiocy was supposedly stomped into irrelevance by WW2; insisting "human=person" fails to Be Prepared for any future with non-human persons in it. So: Define "person" to accurately distinguish one, regardless of how exists, from a mere animal, universally. Why should Stupid Prejudice let our unborn qualify?

  2. #402
    controlled chaos
    Gaugingcatenate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Formerly of the Southern USA, now permanently in the mountains of Panama
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    10,804

    Re: Pence: Abortion will end in U.S. 'in our time'

    Quote Originally Posted by FutureIncoming View Post
    NOT AWARE, BUT DELUDED. You think "human" and "person" are the same thing, though nothing could be farther from the truth. You think that "human life" has value just because it is human, yet you are proved wrong by manicurists every day. Plus more delusions than need to be specified in this paragraph.


    A STANDARD STUPID LIE OF DELUDED ABORTION OPPONENTS. It is just as impossible to murder an unborn human as it is impossible to murder a fly --neither is a person, and only persons can be murdered (by definition, murder is the killing of a person). Other entities are merely "killed". And that's why the actual Biblical Commandment is, "Thou shalt not murder" instead of the misquoted "Thou shalt not kill".


    MORE DELUSION. Those who think they need abortions will find ways to get them, and so that rate will generally stay the same. It is likely that banning abortion will increase its rate, just because some folks are ornery and refuse to submit to government regulation --which would lead to extra abortions getting done.


    REPEATING YOUR STUPID LIE DOESN'T MAKE IT ANY LESS STUPID, NOR ANY LESS OF A LIE. Killing millions of provable non-persons in wombs is in no sense as problematic as the killing of even one actual person.
    Uh huh.

    Your manicurist argument convinced me. Can we thus consider those, who believe as you, as the Manicurists?

    I try to limit my debate to serious and reasonable posters, which seem in very short supply.

    Thanks for drawing for us a picture of what goes on in the thinking, or lack thereof, of those who post in favor of destroying lives ( impossible to deny ) in the wombs of mothers ( murder ).

    Your extra abortions reasoning is another, comical ( if it werent so deadly serious ) concept.

    Bad luck with all that.
    "...But resist we much, we must and we will much, about that be committed..." --- the right Reverend Alfred Charles "Al" Sharpton, Jr. :l
    A word to the unwise and terminally annoying, if I don't respond, take it personally ...and know you've been iggied.

  3. #403
    Objectivist
    FutureIncoming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Land of the Freedom-Stealers, because also Home of the Cowardly Leaders
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,604
    Blog Entries
    13

    Re: Pence: Abortion will end in U.S. 'in our time'

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    Your manicurist argument convinced me.
    YOUR SARCASM PROVES YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IT. That is, you only think you know what "human life" is, but you actually don't. Perhaps you should read it again and again, and then maybe study some biology, plus study recent scientific research relating to cloning and stem cells, and then tell us exactly why a human cuticle cell cannot possibly have the potential to be much more successful than a human zygote, which in turn can only potentially produce a whole human body (2/3 of zygotes Naturally fail to do that, remember).

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    I try to limit my debate to serious and reasonable posters, which seem in very short supply.
    YOU MOST CERTAINLY ARE NOT ONE OF THEM. Simply because you oppose abortion, despite the Provable Fact that there are no valid arguments against abortion in this day-and-age. Not a single one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    Thanks for drawing for us a picture of what goes on in the thinking, or lack thereof,
    NOW OBVIOUSLY TALKING ABOUT ABORTION OPPONENTS, YOU ARE. Simply because of the next thing I'm quoting that you wrote:

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    of those who post in favor of destroying lives ( impossible to deny)
    YOU CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT DESTROYING LIVES. One of the biggest lies of all abortion opponents is to call themselves "pro life", when actually they don't care in the least how the human overpopulation they are encouraging is causing the total extinctions of all the living members of hundreds of entire species every single year. Abortion opponents are only "pro human life" --and all other life can die as far as they are concerned-- yet they lack the integrity to admit their Blatant and Stupid Prejudice. If they had such integrity, they would at least change the label they give themselves!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    in the wombs of mothers
    AND THERE IS SOME STANDARD IGNORANT BLATHERING BY AN ABORTION OPPONENT. Because a human hydatidiform mole originates in an ovum-fertilization event, which then develops just like any other zygote until in implants into the womb, after which it forms a hydatiditform mole instead of a normal embryo. It is 100% human and 100% alive, but not even the most vehement of abortion opponents will insist that it must survive, or that it has a right to survive, or even that it is not entirely OK to kill it in the womb. Like I said at the start here, you only think you know what "human life" is!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    ( murder ).
    ANOTHER STANDARD STUPID LIE OF AN ABORTION OPPONENT. Simply because merely killing a living human entity is not-at-all the same thing as "murder". For example, If someone kidnapped you, and extracted your brain from you body, and installed it into a robot body (that last thing was originally thought-of back in the 1930s), and then cremated the rest of your living human body, would you claim to have been murdered? Murder is the killing of a person, not the killing of a human body! And it is totally and provably impossible, in terms of Verifiable Objective Data, for an unborn human to qualify as a person (Banning abortion after 20 weeks passed by the House).

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    Your extra abortions reasoning is another, comical ( if it werent so deadly serious ) concept.
    YOUR MERE AND UNSUPPORTED OPINION IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT EVIDENCE. Why are you failing to provide any evidence supporting your blather? Perhaps, because, you can't actually produce even an iota of it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    Bad luck with all that.
    AND SO YOU PROVE YOU DON'T HAVE A VALID COUNTER-ARGUMENT. Just like you didn't have a valid ordinary argument in the first place. Tsk, tsk!
    Last edited by FutureIncoming; 03-14-18 at 05:01 AM.
    Stupidly Prejudiced Master Race Idiocy was supposedly stomped into irrelevance by WW2; insisting "human=person" fails to Be Prepared for any future with non-human persons in it. So: Define "person" to accurately distinguish one, regardless of how exists, from a mere animal, universally. Why should Stupid Prejudice let our unborn qualify?

  4. #404
    controlled chaos
    Gaugingcatenate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Formerly of the Southern USA, now permanently in the mountains of Panama
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    10,804

    Re: Pence: Abortion will end in U.S. 'in our time'

    Quote Originally Posted by FutureIncoming View Post
    YOUR SARCASM PROVES YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IT. That is, you only think you know what "human life" is, but you actually don't. Perhaps you should read it again and again, and then maybe study some biology, plus study recent scientific research relating to cloning and stem cells, and then tell us exactly why a human cuticle cell cannot possibly have the potential to be much more successful than a human zygote, which in turn can only potentially produce a whole human body (2/3 of zygotes Naturally fail to do that, remember).
    Nah, thanks but no thanks.

    First of all cloning isnt natural to humans... but I will sum it up by you researching just how many cuticles and fingernails naturally fail to "produce a whole human body" . If you find even .001% that dont, hell I will make even easier, .00000000000000001% that dont fail, then we can re-engage.

    Otherwise, good day to you.
    "...But resist we much, we must and we will much, about that be committed..." --- the right Reverend Alfred Charles "Al" Sharpton, Jr. :l
    A word to the unwise and terminally annoying, if I don't respond, take it personally ...and know you've been iggied.

  5. #405
    Sage
    minnie616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,397

    Re: Pence: Abortion will end in U.S. 'in our time'

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    Nah, thanks but no thanks.

    First of all cloning isnt natural to humans... but I will sum it up by you researching just how many cuticles and fingernails naturally fail to "produce a whole human body" . If you find even .001% that dont, hell I will make even easier, .00000000000000001% that dont fail, then we can re-engage.

    Otherwise, good day to you.
    Gee. Cloning is becoming more and more popular especially for polo horses.

    In 2016 there were six cloned horses that helped a rider win prestigious polo match.

    Six cloned horses help rider win prestigious polo match | Science | AAAS

    I saw a documentary the other night that now there are hundreds of cloned polo horses.

    Another interesting article about cloned horses.

    Genetically engineered ‘super-horses’ to be born in 2019 and could soon compete in Olympics

    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/...-soon-compete/


    Seems like cloning is becoming quite popular.

    Soon we be able to have our pets cloned...Pet Cemetary ....anyone? Anyone ?
    Last edited by minnie616; 03-14-18 at 12:46 PM.
    When it comes to matters of reproduce health, Politicians and the religious dogma of another faith should never interfere with religious liberty of an individual or her faith.

  6. #406
    controlled chaos
    Gaugingcatenate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Formerly of the Southern USA, now permanently in the mountains of Panama
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    10,804

    Re: Pence: Abortion will end in U.S. 'in our time'

    Quote Originally Posted by minnie616 View Post
    Gee. Cloning is becoming more and more popular especially for polo horses.

    In 2016 there were six cloned horses that helped a rider win prestigious polo match.

    Six cloned horses help rider win prestigious polo match | Science | AAAS

    I saw a documentary the other night that now there are hundreds of cloned polo horses.

    Another interesting article about cloned horses.

    Genetically engineered ‘super-horses’ to be born in 2019 and could soon compete in Olympics

    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/...-soon-compete/


    Seems like cloning is becoming quite popular.

    Soon we be able to have our pets cloned...Pet Cemetary ....anyone? Anyone ?
    Good god. Seems you pro infaniticide folk DO really enjoy the horror, eh? Another nail in that coffin.
    "...But resist we much, we must and we will much, about that be committed..." --- the right Reverend Alfred Charles "Al" Sharpton, Jr. :l
    A word to the unwise and terminally annoying, if I don't respond, take it personally ...and know you've been iggied.

  7. #407
    Sage
    minnie616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,397

    Re: Pence: Abortion will end in U.S. 'in our time'

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    Good god. Seems you pro infaniticide folk DO really enjoy the horror, eh? Another nail in that coffin.
    What do cloned horses have to do infantcide? By the way infantcide is the killing of infant.

    No one that I know of in real life or who posts on this board wants infants killed.


    It just takes one cell ( could be a blood cell from a blood sample of a horse or other animal ) to create a clone.
    Last edited by minnie616; 03-14-18 at 01:48 PM.
    When it comes to matters of reproduce health, Politicians and the religious dogma of another faith should never interfere with religious liberty of an individual or her faith.

  8. #408
    Tenacious
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    39,575

    Re: Pence: Abortion will end in U.S. 'in our time'

    Quote Originally Posted by minnie616 View Post
    What do cloned horses have to do infantcide? By the way infantcide is the killing of infant.

    No one that I know of in real life or who posts on this board wants infants killed.


    It just takes one cell ( could be a blood cell from a blood sample of a horse or other animal ) to create a clone.
    And what's horrifying about it? My goodness, I didnt realize the science discussed in this sub-forum may upset some's delicate sensibilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wan View Post
    Point to the tax codes, of any kind, that say the actual passage:"abortion is not murder".
    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  9. #409
    Guru
    GhostlyJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    here
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,194

    Re: Pence: Abortion will end in U.S. 'in our time'

    Quote Originally Posted by D_NATURED View Post
    That's a nonsensical analogy. There is NO reason, though, that the state shouldn't require abortion if the fetus is known to be badly damaged or malformed. The alternative is cruel.
    It's your analogy. I'll I did was switch the sexes.



    Jesus, what a moronic interpretation of what I wrote. I'm not against sex, I'm against your argument that men should be able to do the very thing they know causes pregnancy, ejaculating vital semen, unprotected, into a woman. and then pretending they are victims of her pregnancy. Like I said, I got a vasectomy because I didn't want to impregnate anyone accidentally. It works great. That being said, life isn't fair, women get months to choose not to bear a child and men only get thirty seconds. Wearing a rubber is not an imposition, it's healthcare and lifecare for men.

    If grown men don't understand their responsibility any more than you appear to, we're ****ed.
    Did you ever consider that sterilization is an extreme solution to accommodate casual sex for most people? My goodness. Also, it's pregnancy victimizing men; it's the state. We're not talking about laws of nature but laws of man. We can change those.

    And you continue to peddle self-defeating arguments. If life isn't fair, then there's no reason to enforce child support, right? I mean, tough ****, right? How about we work toward a solution that's equitable to everyone.

  10. #410
    Objectivist
    FutureIncoming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Land of the Freedom-Stealers, because also Home of the Cowardly Leaders
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,604
    Blog Entries
    13

    Re: Pence: Abortion will end in U.S. 'in our time'

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    First of all cloning isnt natural to humans...
    BIG DEAL. Because the operative word most often used by abortion opponents is "potential". A zygote is not-at-all the same thing as a human person, or even a multicelled human body, yet abortion opponents insist a zygote must be valued because it has "potential" --and they make the claim while completely ignoring the fact that sometimes the zygote will yield a hydatidiform mole that must be destroyed, or that about 2/3 of the time it will naturally die instead of generate a whole human body. And because of "potential" --that's why I talked about cuticle cells!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    but I will sum it up by you researching just how many cuticles and fingernails naturally fail to "produce a whole human body".
    NOW YOU ARE ABOUT TO SAY THE EQUIVALENT OF, A COMPUTER RUNNING ONE PROGRAM IS SOMEHOW INHERENTLY SUPERIOR TO A VERY-SIMILAR COMPUTER RUNNING A DIFFERENT PROGRAM. After all, cells are biological computers that process DNA, with the DNA telling the cells what to do. So, part of the overall DNA in a human cell tells it how to behave like a zygote, and part of the overall DNA in a human cell tells it how to behave like a cuticle cell. Both cells have mostly the same total DNA! So, if both cells are biological computers processing DNA, why is one valued and the other routinely killed? Stupid Prejudice, that's why!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    If you find even .001% that dont, hell I will make even easier, .00000000000000001% that dont fail, then we can re-engage.
    YOU ARE IGNORING RELEVANT FACT (typical for any abortion opponent). This discussion is not about what cells are actually doing, it is about what they have the potential to do, simply because "potential" is the excuse that abortion opponents routinely give to insist that zygotes must be valued!
    Stupidly Prejudiced Master Race Idiocy was supposedly stomped into irrelevance by WW2; insisting "human=person" fails to Be Prepared for any future with non-human persons in it. So: Define "person" to accurately distinguish one, regardless of how exists, from a mere animal, universally. Why should Stupid Prejudice let our unborn qualify?

Page 41 of 87 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •