Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 141 to 143 of 143

Thread: Male Contraception News

  1. #141
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    31,085

    Re: Male Contraception News

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Planar View Post
    Agreed. But for someone to say I'm wrong, when I have seen the numbers in past years, is f'n annoying when they cant show proper numbers either.

    I know what I saw in past data, then Minnie and others come up with all this data that doesn't prove squat against my contention, and thinks they are right.

    Would you agree or not it is at least likely that women are starting to have sex at an earlier age than 50 years ago?
    We've seen the numbers in the past too. And shown new ones.

    You were wrong. And refused to either admit it or prove otherwise.

    And no to the bold. Again, even in the US people often married younger.

    Esp. rural kids...sex in their teens? Common.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  2. #142
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,880

    Re: Male Contraception News

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    We've seen the numbers in the past too. And shown new ones.

    You were wrong. And refused to either admit it or prove otherwise.

    And no to the bold. Again, even in the US people often married younger.

    Esp. rural kids...sex in their teens? Common.
    LOP is pissed because we don't take his word for some statistic he found eons ago, which may or may not be accurate or even related.

    He's been given enough information, which debunks his argument. You and Minnie have pointed sources of information that out numerous times. They are close enough to show that he's wrong. Period.

    He's asking for a statistic that can't be found in the exact manner that he said exists...somewhere. If it exists somewhere then it's up to him to find that source and post it. Otherwise "just his claim" means nothing in the grander scheme of things.

  3. #143
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    31,085

    Re: Male Contraception News

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    LOP is pissed because we don't take his word for some statistic he found eons ago, which may or may not be accurate or even related.

    He's been given enough information, which debunks his argument. You and Minnie have pointed sources of information that out numerous times. They are close enough to show that he's wrong. Period.

    He's asking for a statistic that can't be found in the exact manner that he said exists...somewhere. If it exists somewhere then it's up to him to find that source and post it. Otherwise "just his claim" means nothing in the grander scheme of things.
    I know.

    He cant debate something that isnt true and none of us bought it so he couldnt use it in his argument.

    Oh well. Da Internetz can be tough!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •