Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Results 151 to 157 of 157

Thread: Dr. Alveda King: Trump Is Leading Civil Rights for Unborn

  1. #151
    Sage
    RamFel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,740

    Re: Dr. Alveda King: Trump Is Leading Civil Rights for Unborn

    Quote Originally Posted by FutureIncoming View Post
    YOUR GENERIC DENUNCIATIONS STILL GET YOU NOWHERE. If you cannot point out a single actual error I've made, and present evidence showing exactly why that thing is an error, then why should anyone believe your claims that everything I've posted is erroneous?


    NOPE. Not in the slightest. Because I actually do have objective proof of the things I've stated. And I've linked that proof many times. All you have done is blather Stupid Lies (like the Generic Denunciation above) about it.


    ANOTHER STUPID LIE. Entirely based on Fact-Denial. Typical for an abortion opponent, of course! Tsk, tsk!


    HAW! HAW!! HAW!!! Another unsupported/worthless **claim**. Tsk, tsk!


    FIRST, PROVE SOMETHING I SAID WAS A LIE. So far, you have utterly failed to do that (mostly because you refuse to present any evidence supporting anything you say, including your worthless claims about others telling lies). Tsk, tsk!
    The question is not if tell a lie, about whether I just point them out. I have problems finding objective proof since there are so many opinions around. Maybe if I keep looking, I'll fine one.
    We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, 1939

  2. #152
    Objectivist
    FutureIncoming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Land of the Freedom-Stealers, because also Home of the Cowardly Leaders
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,692
    Blog Entries
    13

    Re: Dr. Alveda King: Trump Is Leading Civil Rights for Unborn

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    The question is not if tell a lie, about whether I just point them out.
    WHICH INVOLVES MAKING A CLAIM. Why should anyone believe your claim if you cannot support it with evidence? In Formal Debate **every** positive claim made by **anyone** is worthless unless supported by evidence. And while we are certainly informal here at this site/forum, that doesn't mean anyone's mere say-so needs to be taken at face value. So, when I say that an unborn human is **provably** very different from an ordinary baby in a crib, I can support that claim with evidence, because it is well-documented that unborn humans have attached placentas functioning as vital organs, while ordinary babies in cribs don't. YOU, on the other hand, make the totally unsupported claim that unborn humans are the same thing as babies, yet you still have failed to support that claim with any evidence whatsoever. Why should your mere say-so be more acceptable than Objectively Verifiable Evidence that clearly indicates you are wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    I have problems finding objective proof since there are so many opinions around. Maybe if I keep looking, I'll fine one.
    GO RIGHT AHEAD. Just keep in mind that the photograph in the above-linked article is not an "opinion".
    Stupidly Prejudiced Master Race Idiocy was supposedly stomped into irrelevance by WW2; insisting "human=person" fails to Be Prepared for any future with non-human persons in it. So: Define "person" to accurately distinguish one, regardless of how exists, from a mere animal, universally. Why should Stupid Prejudice let our unborn qualify?

  3. #153
    Sage
    RamFel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,740

    Re: Dr. Alveda King: Trump Is Leading Civil Rights for Unborn

    Quote Originally Posted by FutureIncoming View Post
    WHICH INVOLVES MAKING A CLAIM. Why should anyone believe your claim if you cannot support it with evidence? In Formal Debate **every** positive claim made by **anyone** is worthless unless supported by evidence. And while we are certainly informal here at this site/forum, that doesn't mean anyone's mere say-so needs to be taken at face value. So, when I say that an unborn human is **provably** very different from an ordinary baby in a crib, I can support that claim with evidence, because it is well-documented that unborn humans have attached placentas functioning as vital organs, while ordinary babies in cribs don't. YOU, on the other hand, make the totally unsupported claim that unborn humans are the same thing as babies, yet you still have failed to support that claim with any evidence whatsoever. Why should your mere say-so be more acceptable than Objectively Verifiable Evidence that clearly indicates you are wrong?


    GO RIGHT AHEAD. Just keep in mind that the photograph in the above-linked article is not an "opinion"

    Once again you are giving me more evidence that you have no idea what you are talking about. The evidence you provided doesn't mention anything about the baby turning into a parasite. It doesn't mention the placenta and scroll in changing the baby into a parasite. I am hard-pressed to explain how on earth you came to that conclusion. Also you mentioned the photograph above and I want to know how do you know it is not an opinion?
    We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, 1939

  4. #154
    Objectivist
    FutureIncoming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Land of the Freedom-Stealers, because also Home of the Cowardly Leaders
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,692
    Blog Entries
    13

    Re: Dr. Alveda King: Trump Is Leading Civil Rights for Unborn

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Once again you are giving me more evidence that you have no idea what you are talking about.
    YOUR MISINTERPRETATION OF FACTS IS YOUR PROBLEM, NOT MINE. I stated that an unborn human is very different from an ordinary baby in the crib, and I presented evidence to support that claim. In the post you quoted, I made no other claims, so I didn't need to post any other evidence in support of other claims.

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    The evidence you provided doesn't mention anything about the baby turning into a parasite.
    NOT SOMETHING I'VE EVER CLAIMED. Now you are spouting a Stupid Lie. You will never find any post from me that makes a Positive Claim like what you just wrote, about an ordinary baby in the crib turning into a parasite.

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    It doesn't mention the placenta
    ANOTHER STUPID LIE. The data I presented was all about how an unborn human has a placenta that functions as a vital organ. Meanwhile, we all know that an ordinary baby in the crib does not need (or have) an attached placenta functioning as a vital organ. That single difference is quite sufficient to prove, in support of my claim, that an unborn human is very different from an ordinary baby in a crib.

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    and scroll in changing the baby into a parasite.
    STILL ANOTHER STUPID LIE FROM YOU. Nothing in that link is about an ordinary baby in a crib changing into a parasite.

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    I am hard-pressed to explain how on earth you came to that conclusion.
    WHEN YOU TELL STUPID LIES ABOUT A CONCLUSION, WHAT ELSE CAN YOU EXPECT? Like I wrote in a previous message, in no sense can you be trusted to tell the Truth, since you so often fail to accurately describe anything other folks say.

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Also you mentioned the photograph above
    THERE YOU GO AGAIN, SPOUTING ANOTHER STUPID LIE. I previously specified a photograph in an above linked article, which was perfectly true in the previous message. However, there is no link to that article in this message, and there is no photograph in your message that I have quoted here. Therefore you are once again inaccurately describing what I wrote --spouting a Stupid Lie, that is.

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    and I want to know how do you know it is not an opinion?
    THE PHOTO IN THE PREVIOUSLY LINKED ARTICLE shows what an unborn human looks like, with the slight exception that that particular unborn human has been removed from a womb. Anyone who opens up the womb of a pregnant woman, and separates the placenta from the womb, can see that the photo is accurate. You can find lots of similar photos on the internet. To qualify as an "opinion", a photograph has to be modified from its original image. Are you going to make the idiotic claim that every such picture ever taken has been modified to support the claim that an unborn human is very different from a baby in a crib, or are you going to accept the Objectively Verifiable Fact that those photos prove an unborn human is very different from a baby in a crib?
    Stupidly Prejudiced Master Race Idiocy was supposedly stomped into irrelevance by WW2; insisting "human=person" fails to Be Prepared for any future with non-human persons in it. So: Define "person" to accurately distinguish one, regardless of how exists, from a mere animal, universally. Why should Stupid Prejudice let our unborn qualify?

  5. #155
    Sage
    RamFel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,740

    Re: Dr. Alveda King: Trump Is Leading Civil Rights for Unborn

    Quote Originally Posted by FutureIncoming View Post
    YOUR MISINTERPRETATION OF FACTS IS YOUR PROBLEM, NOT MINE. I stated that an unborn human is very different from an ordinary baby in the crib, and I presented evidence to support that claim. In the post you quoted, I made no other claims, so I didn't need to post any other evidence in support of other claims.


    NOT SOMETHING I'VE EVER CLAIMED. Now you are spouting a Stupid Lie. You will never find any post from me that makes a Positive Claim like what you just wrote, about an ordinary baby in the crib turning into a parasite.


    ANOTHER STUPID LIE. The data I presented was all about how an unborn human has a placenta that functions as a vital organ. Meanwhile, we all know that an ordinary baby in the crib does not need (or have) an attached placenta functioning as a vital organ. That single difference is quite sufficient to prove, in support of my claim, that an unborn human is very different from an ordinary baby in a crib.


    STILL ANOTHER STUPID LIE FROM YOU. Nothing in that link is about an ordinary baby in a crib changing into a parasite.


    WHEN YOU TELL STUPID LIES ABOUT A CONCLUSION, WHAT ELSE CAN YOU EXPECT? Like I wrote in a previous message, in no sense can you be trusted to tell the Truth, since you so often fail to accurately describe anything other folks say.


    THERE YOU GO AGAIN, SPOUTING ANOTHER STUPID LIE. I previously specified a photograph in an above linked article, which was perfectly true in the previous message. However, there is no link to that article in this message, and there is no photograph in your message that I have quoted here. Therefore you are once again inaccurately describing what I wrote --spouting a Stupid Lie, that is.


    THE PHOTO IN THE PREVIOUSLY LINKED ARTICLE shows what an unborn human looks like, with the slight exception that that particular unborn human has been removed from a womb. Anyone who opens up the womb of a pregnant woman, and separates the placenta from the womb, can see that the photo is accurate. You can find lots of similar photos on the internet. To qualify as an "opinion", a photograph has to be modified from its original image. Are you going to make the idiotic claim that every such picture ever taken has been modified to support the claim that an unborn human is very different from a baby in a crib, or are you going to accept the Objectively Verifiable Fact that those photos prove an unborn human is very different from a baby in a crib?
    .

    I think you should be very careful the way you step around, you might get careless. The baby in the woman is virtually the same as the baby in the crib except for placenta, a little more brain development (or a lot; makes no difference) It never ever turns on the mother or attacks her. I'm not even sure what difference a placenta makes anyway. Please explain.


    You asked a question about how it is that I can expect to be believed and I will tell you how it happens that I am treated as more trustworthy than you because I don't lie. It has to do with believability. You come across as a liar fairly easily. You just don't sound believable. You need to stop with the fantasies.


    Your really dumb conclusion about the picture of the baby really serves as a reminder of you. I don't need to dig up a bunch of suspicious (unlikely) fake stories about supernatural babies. YOU need to do all the research. I realize why you do it. You need the lies for your empty life. I used to research and I remember the aggravation I used to feel when the bad guys (like you) used to respond to me and had the nerve to tell me that I was wrong. But it was them who was in the wrong. I got smarter too. I turned from slave to free man when I found the answers I was looking for, unlike those who don't realize that the people who attend the church that she does believe in abortion. Especially when read the bible which tells them "do not kill."
    We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, 1939

  6. #156
    Objectivist
    FutureIncoming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Land of the Freedom-Stealers, because also Home of the Cowardly Leaders
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,692
    Blog Entries
    13

    Re: Dr. Alveda King: Trump Is Leading Civil Rights for Unborn

    [part 1 of 2, in reply to Msg #155]

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    I think you should be very careful the way you step around, you might get careless.
    I ALREADY KNOW THAT. Usually I have carefully phrased what I've posted here, for years. Every now and then I goof, but at least I'm willing to admit it when that happens. Unlike folks like you, who spout nonsense most of the time, and refuse to admit it.

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    The baby in the woman
    IS A BAD DESCRIPTION OF REALITY. Here's some clues for you: An adolescent is not mature enough to be called an adult. A toddler is not mature enough to be called an adolescent. A baby is not mature enough to be called a toddler. And an unborn human is not mature enough to be called a baby. The Logic Is Very Simple, but somehow abortion opponents fail to understand it. Why do you suppose that is? Low intelligence caused by Stupid Prejudice and other idiocies brainwashed into them from birth, maybe?

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    is virtually the same as the baby in the crib except for placenta,
    NOT THE SAME. The whole point I am presenting is that the existence of the placenta constitutes a **HUGE** difference between an unborn human and a baby in a crib. The entire "modus operandi" for survival is totally different for those two humans, because one has a placenta and the other doesn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    a little more brain development (or a lot; makes no difference)
    BRAINPOWER IS THE MAIN THING THAT DISTINGUISHES HUMANS FROM ORDINARY ANIMALS. And since young-enough humans simply don't have more brainpower than ordinary animals, that is why those humans are nothing more than ordinary animals. The point where human growth creates more brainpower than most ordinary animals is well after birth, so, you are correct in that the magnitude of brainpower possessed by either an unborn human or a baby in a crib is irrelevant (makes no difference). One reason abortion is legal is because only animals are targeted for killing, not persons. (And one reason some folks want to legalize infanticide is, the baby in a crib is also just an animal, not a person in any Objectively Measurable way.)

    HOWEVER, as mentioned above, it is the placenta that makes the difference between the unborn human and the baby in the crib, not their respective brainpowers.

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    It never ever turns on the mother or attacks her.
    TRUE FOR A BABY IN A CRIB --but a Stupid Lie when talking about an unborn human. Simply by a blastocyst burrowing its way into the womb, THAT IS A DIRECT ASSAULT UPON A WOMAN. And after it digs in, it releases hormones that override the normal hormonal balance of a woman, to do things like prevent the next menstrual cycle, and to command her body to start making its portion of the overall placenta (remember that organ is shared between the unborn human and the woman --much of it has the same DNA as the unborn human, but part of it has the woman's DNA).

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    I'm not even sure what difference a placenta makes anyway. Please explain.
    YOU WILL PROBABLY IGNORE IT. Because I've told you on multiple previous occasions, and if this is what you have to say about that, then it means you ignored the data. You Denied Fact --just like most other abortion opponents. Tsk, tsk!
    ANYWAY, the placenta is the tool an unborn human uses to steal nutrients from a woman's body. It is the tool the unborn human uses to dump toxic biowastes into a woman's body. The placenta is the tool that an unborn human uses to infuse addictive substances into a woman's body (and which which makes post-partum depression worse when pregnancy ends). AND the placenta is the tool an unborn human uses to infuse a mind-altering substance into a woman's body (tends to cause women to change their minds about adopting-out their newborns).
    Stupidly Prejudiced Master Race Idiocy was supposedly stomped into irrelevance by WW2; insisting "human=person" fails to Be Prepared for any future with non-human persons in it. So: Define "person" to accurately distinguish one, regardless of how exists, from a mere animal, universally. Why should Stupid Prejudice let our unborn qualify?

  7. #157
    Objectivist
    FutureIncoming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Land of the Freedom-Stealers, because also Home of the Cowardly Leaders
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,692
    Blog Entries
    13

    Re: Dr. Alveda King: Trump Is Leading Civil Rights for Unborn

    [part 2 of 2, in reply to Msg #155]

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    You asked a question about how it is that I can expect to be believed and I will tell you how it happens that I am treated as more trustworthy than you because I don't lie.
    YET ANOTHER STUPID LIE. The only folks here likely to trust the UNSUPPORTED idiocy you routinely spout are other abortion opponents who spout the same UNSUPPORTED idiocy.

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    It has to do with believability.
    IRRELEVENT. FACTS ARE FACTS, and believability never makes them less factual. Here is an example from Quantum Physics. Most folks find the result of that experiment very hard to believe, but anyone can prove, over and over and over again, that It Is Objective Fact, totally independent of what you or anyone else prefers to believe.

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    You come across as a liar fairly easily.
    AND YET YOU HAVE STILL FAILED TO POINT OUT A SPECIFIC LIE FROM ME, and demonstrate exactly why the thing you claim is a lie, is actually a lie. Therefore I conclude you are blathering Yet Another Stupid Lie!

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    You just don't sound believable. You need to stop with the fantasies.
    IRRELEVANT. See the physics experiment above. FACTS RULE, not "believability"!

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Your really dumb conclusion about the picture of the baby really serves as a reminder of you.
    GENERIC DENUNCIATION DOES NOT TURN A FACT INTO A NON-FACT. An unborn human [QUOTE=RamFel;1067520461], provably, very different from a baby in a crib.

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    I don't need to dig up a bunch of suspicious (unlikely) fake stories about supernatural babies.
    NEITHER DO I. I have made no claims that can be called "supernatural".

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    YOU need to do all the research.
    ONLY TO SUPPORT POSITIVE CLAIMS I MAKE. YOU need to do the research to support the positive claims YOU make. That Is The Way Debate Works (Rule 5 on this list).

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    I realize why you do it.
    NO YOU DO NOT. Because your next sentence is just another Stupid Lie.

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    You need the lies for your empty life.
    SEE ABOVE. I don't need lies at all in The Overall Abortion Debate. Because the Facts support my side, and not yours. Simple!

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    I used to research
    I CHOOSE TO DOUBT THAT. Or, if you did, that you actually found any Objectively Valid results.

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    and I remember the aggravation I used to feel when the bad guys (like you) used to respond to me and had the nerve to tell me that I was wrong.
    YOU ARE CERTAINLY WRONG NOW MORE OFTEN THAN YOU ARE RIGHT, in The Overall Abortion Debate. I suspect that all you found, during your prior so-called "research", were lies blathered by other abortion opponents, that just happened to support your own preferences, telling you what you wanted to hear (also known as "Stupid Prejudice").

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    But it was them who was in the wrong.
    YOUR MERE SAY-SO IS AS WORTHLESS AS EVER.

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    I got smarter too.
    BRAINWASHED NEVER EQUALS SMARTER.

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    I turned from slave to free man when I found the answers I was looking for,
    SEE ABOVE, about hearing what you wanted.

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    unlike those who don't realize that the people who attend the church that she does believe in abortion.
    A NONSENSE SENTENCE-FRAGMENT. The church is not a "she".

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Especially when read the bible which tells them "do not kill."
    THAT IS A MISTRANSLATION OF "Do not murder", and only applies to killing persons, not ordinary animals. Otherwise you should turn off your body's immune system, and let the bacteria inhabiting your body eat you alive. Instead of killing them.
    Stupidly Prejudiced Master Race Idiocy was supposedly stomped into irrelevance by WW2; insisting "human=person" fails to Be Prepared for any future with non-human persons in it. So: Define "person" to accurately distinguish one, regardless of how exists, from a mere animal, universally. Why should Stupid Prejudice let our unborn qualify?

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •