Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Did Obama supporter vote 6 times in 2012? Ohio poll worker target of investigation

  1. #11
    Global Moderator
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:36 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    100,448
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Did Obama supporter vote 6 times in 2012? Ohio poll worker target of investigatio

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    Successful voter fraud, by its very definition, is not recorded. A country with zero voter fraud, vs a country with a lot of voter fraud and horrible verification techniques are indistinguishable.

    Asking someone to identify themselves to vote isn't unreasonable. You do it for about a million things day to day, even for rights.
    Way to change your argument!
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Ive always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  2. #12
    Engineer
    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American Refugee in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,227

    Re: Did Obama supporter vote 6 times in 2012? Ohio poll worker target of investigatio

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Way to change your argument!
    I didn't change my argument at all. Is that really your best response?

    All we heard for months before the election was how voter fraud doesn't occur and as such asking for ID would just be ridiculous and right infringing.

    Feel free to actually address my points instead of inserting what you think to be witty one liners.

  3. #13
    Sometimes wrong
    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    54,921

    Re: Did Obama supporter vote 6 times in 2012? Ohio poll worker target of investigatio

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    I didn't change my argument at all. Is that really your best response?

    All we heard for months before the election was how voter fraud doesn't occur and as such asking for ID would just be ridiculous and right infringing.

    Feel free to actually address my points instead of inserting what you think to be witty one liners.
    Yep. An average of two mass shootings per year is "proof" that we need to heavily restrict the 2A rights of all, yet an average of two voter fraud cases per election means that it is rare and need not be discussed.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  4. #14
    Engineer
    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American Refugee in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,227

    Re: Did Obama supporter vote 6 times in 2012? Ohio poll worker target of investigatio

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    Yep. An average of two mass shootings per year is "proof" that we need to heavily restrict the 2A rights of all, yet an average of two voter fraud cases per election means that it is rare and need not be discussed.
    No, I'm sure this is the one case in history where 300 million human beings were just trusted to do the right thing, and they all did.

  5. #15
    Global Moderator
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:36 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    100,448
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Did Obama supporter vote 6 times in 2012? Ohio poll worker target of investigatio

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    I didn't change my argument at all. Is that really your best response?

    All we heard for months before the election was how voter fraud doesn't occur and as such asking for ID would just be ridiculous and right infringing.

    Feel free to actually address my points instead of inserting what you think to be witty one liners.
    Well, except you did not hear that. You might have thought you heard that, but it isn't what you heard.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Ive always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  6. #16
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ft.Wayne In
    Last Seen
    11-12-19 @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,311

    Re: Did Obama supporter vote 6 times in 2012? Ohio poll worker target of investigatio

    She needs to be in jail as an example !!!!!!!

  7. #17
    Engineer
    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American Refugee in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,227

    Re: Did Obama supporter vote 6 times in 2012? Ohio poll worker target of investigatio

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Well, except you did not hear that. You might have thought you heard that, but it isn't what you heard.
    Nice rebuttal.

  8. #18
    Sage
    Perotista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    22,754
    Blog Entries
    40

    Re: Did Obama supporter vote 6 times in 2012? Ohio poll worker target of investigatio

    The biggest voter fraud and violation of so called voting rights are all of these gerrymandered congressional districts that determine the winner long before any vote is cast, long before any registration drive commences. Gerrymandering is nothing more than jury rigging an election and it is legal. Personally I think this is much worse than having some vote twice, vote six times even, worse than Richard Daley having the dead vote in Chicago.

    There is no such thing as an honest or fair election in this country. Both of the major parties will use every trick in the books to get the results they want. Personally I think ten times more fraud occurs during registration than at the polls. An example is my wife, she is now a naturalized citizen. But before she became a citizen, motor voter law allowed her to register. All they did, the drivers licence Bureau asked her if she wanted to register to vote, she nodded her head not fully comprehending what was asked. Hence she became a registered voter. She could have voted, she didn't, but could have. How many non citizens have voted is anyone guess. A photo ID would not have stopped her.

    Felons voting, there was plenty of them that voted in the Minnesota Senate Race a few years back. In fact the Minnesota DA has now achieved 65 convictions and had another 300 cases thrown out due to the statute of limitations.

    No, fair and honest election do not really occur here in the states.
    This Reform Party member thinks it is high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first and their political party further down the line. But for way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.

  9. #19
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    SE Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    86,155

    Re: Did Obama supporter vote 6 times in 2012? Ohio poll worker target of investigatio

    Quote Originally Posted by Jredbaron96 View Post
    Wow, what a wonderful collection of totally reliable and non-partisan sites.


    Oh, wait.
    Yeah, you can't trust the DailyKOS to tell on their own.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS. #MAGA #WalkAway

  10. #20
    Finite and Precious
    Jredbaron96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    With you.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,235
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Did Obama supporter vote 6 times in 2012? Ohio poll worker target of investigatio

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Yeah, you can't trust the DailyKOS to tell on their own.
    Indeed. And neither from the National Review.
    We were all of us cogs in a great machine which sometimes rolled forward, nobody knew where, sometimes backwards, nobody knew why.

    ― Ernst Toller

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •