Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 104

Thread: Can a free country like USA produce a good leader

  1. #1
    Sage
    RDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Last Seen
    07-29-17 @ 08:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,397

    Can a free country like USA produce a good leader

    Bush screwed up for two terms. Obama is on the brink of failure. Sarah Palin will be a pain in the arse if she is voted as president in 2012.

  2. #2
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 12:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: Can a free country like USA produce a good leader

    Quote Originally Posted by RDS View Post
    Bush screwed up for two terms. Obama is on the brink of failure. Sarah Palin will be a pain in the arse if she is voted as president in 2012.
    Bush didn't screw up for two terms and I prefer to give Obama three years and nine months before judging him a failure or not and Palin has said the presidency is not "on her radar" for 2012.

    OBL 11/24/02

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 05:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: Can a free country like USA produce a good leader

    You're going to start a thread with that question, and then talk about Bush, Obama, and Palin? As if America hasn't existed or had leaders before 2000??

  4. #4
    Baby Eating Monster
    Korimyr the Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 04:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    18,708
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Can a free country like USA produce a good leader

    Bhkad speaks wisdom. Don't judge a leader for his works until they're done.

  5. #5
    Sage
    RDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Last Seen
    07-29-17 @ 08:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,397

    Re: Can a free country like USA produce a good leader

    Quote Originally Posted by Korimyr the Rat View Post
    Bhkad speaks wisdom. Don't judge a leader for his works until they're done.
    Well, I have read quite a bit in this forum. You mean nobody has passed judgement on Obama in this forum?

  6. #6
    Sage
    RDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Last Seen
    07-29-17 @ 08:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,397

    Re: Can a free country like USA produce a good leader

    Quote Originally Posted by bhkad View Post
    Bush didn't screw up for two terms and I prefer to give Obama three years and nine months before judging him a failure or not and Palin has said the presidency is not "on her radar" for 2012.
    Bush did not screw up? How did the $12T public debt come about?

  7. #7
    Sage
    RDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Last Seen
    07-29-17 @ 08:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,397

    Re: Can a free country like USA produce a good leader

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDude86 View Post
    You're going to start a thread with that question, and then talk about Bush, Obama, and Palin? As if America hasn't existed or had leaders before 2000??
    Lets focus on a 16 year horizon first.

  8. #8
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 12:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: Can a free country like USA produce a good leader

    Quote Originally Posted by RDS View Post
    Bush did not screw up? How did the $12T public debt come about?
    A little thing called 9/11 happened and that started things and GWB warned about the possible mortgage crisis at least 17 times while in office but no one listened.

    The White House Warned Congress About Fannie Mae Freddie Mac 17 Times In 2008, Alone Nice Deb

    OBL 11/24/02

  9. #9
    Sage
    RDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Last Seen
    07-29-17 @ 08:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,397

    Re: Can a free country like USA produce a good leader

    Quote Originally Posted by bhkad View Post
    A little thing called 9/11 happened and that started things and GWB warned about the possible mortgage crisis at least 17 times while in office but no one listened.

    The White House Warned Congress About Fannie Mae Freddie Mac 17 Times In 2008, Alone Nice Deb
    That makes him a good for nothing leader.

  10. #10
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 12:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: Can a free country like USA produce a good leader

    Quote Originally Posted by RDS View Post
    That makes him a good for nothing leader.
    He kept us safe for seven and a half years when everyone thought we'd be hit again after 9/11.

    OBL 11/24/02

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •