Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 131 to 134 of 134

Thread: Trump Hypocrisy

  1. #131
    Hates Kittens
    NonoBadDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Mountains
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    14,862
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Trump Hypocrisy

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoist View Post
    We all know Trump has completely thrown professionalism out the window.

    Come on, we are talking about people in government who help overthrow regimes and plot assassinations. Undermining a goofball president is child's play.
    It is child's play. It is immature and sophomoric. It isn't surprising that you condone unprofessional conduct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    We should always be aware and on alert of government over-reach and whittling away of rights....not just when our political party isn't in the Oval Office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    I'm sorry that you feel the need to defame the Americans who voted for Hillary Clinton, and that democratic institutions mean so little to you.

  2. #132
    Sage
    Geoist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    02-17-17 @ 01:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    7,506

    Re: Trump Hypocrisy

    Quote Originally Posted by NonoBadDog View Post
    It is child's play. It is immature and sophomoric. It isn't surprising that you condone unprofessional conduct.
    Was it professional to overthrow Allende, a democratically elected president and replace him with a brutal dictator? You speak as if our intelligence community has never acted shady.

    The intelligence community is simply returning the favor to Trump, who outright insulted and undermined them when he was barely in office. A very poor move made on his part. Trump may be a great salesman, but he is a terrible politician.
    "Men did not make the earth ... it is the value of the improvement only, and not the earth itself, that is individual property... Every proprietor owes to the community a ground rent for the land which he holds." -- Thomas Paine, Agrarian Justice
    http://www.wealthandwant.com/

  3. #133
    Hates Kittens
    NonoBadDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Mountains
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    14,862
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Trump Hypocrisy

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoist View Post
    Was it professional to overthrow Allende, a democratically elected president and replace him with a brutal dictator? You speak as if our intelligence community has never acted shady.

    The intelligence community is simply returning the favor to Trump, who outright insulted and undermined them when he was barely in office. A very poor move made on his part. Trump may be a great salesman, but he is a terrible politician.
    You are correct, partly. I think this is revenge for Tapper and Brennan, and for winning the election. Revenge isn't a good motive. It has a way of coming back on a person. **** splatters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    We should always be aware and on alert of government over-reach and whittling away of rights....not just when our political party isn't in the Oval Office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    I'm sorry that you feel the need to defame the Americans who voted for Hillary Clinton, and that democratic institutions mean so little to you.

  4. #134
    Sage
    Moderate Right's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    9,652

    Re: Trump Hypocrisy

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoverness View Post
    I'd just like to point out some delicious hypocrisy coming from Donald J. Trump.

    This is a exerpt of a quote from Trump when speaking to Bill O' Reilly back in October:



    You can find more quotes here:
    Link.

    And now, concerning the recent leaks, he said this earlier this morning on Twitter:



    Isn't it just amazing how Trump is suddenly against illegal leaks and interference....when he's not the one benefiting from them?
    Trump has a very long way to go to catch up to liberal hypocrisy.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •